Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Old 06-29-2012, 04:21 AM
un jour une fois

espire is on a distinguished road

Hey Alizée, welcome back! On account of this, I'm willing to forget about Une enfant du siècle.
Old 06-29-2012, 04:27 AM
Euphoria

Tom is on a distinguished road

I friggin love it!!!!!
It will be on repeat all day now.
Album... can't wait!
Old 06-29-2012, 04:53 AM

mzracing76 is on a distinguished road

Wow, people still hate UEDS, how rude. It is perhaps her best album and I listen to it every day. You pop music fans really need a chill pill and open your eyes to new ideas, styles, and formats. Pop music only lasts so long, and sooner than later each musician will change their style.

Edit:

I actually do prefer Alizee singing the slower ballads. To me, as with Taylor Swift, the slower songs such as this highlight her voice, talent, and her apeal. Anyone can sing pop music, but can they capture your heart, imagination, and love all in the same time? No. Alizee has done wonders for me. She has made me realize music on a more personal scale. She has made me open up to all kinds of music because now I pay close attention to the Voice, Words, and Music itself. Alizee in my opinion may have the most talent of anyone on this planet. And I agree with Aziri, Alizee does not have a mean bone in her body to attract negative attention.

Last edited by mzracing76; 06-29-2012 at 04:53 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 06-29-2012, 05:14 AM

Karin is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaronius31 View Post
The true value and appreciation of Alizée's single can be found in the uber-positive tweets that flooded her page, and the fact that we crashed her site for 8 minutes, sending Sony Music France into a panic...that's right...theydidn't expect so many hits...if only we had the stats for how many times the song has been played so far and how manypeople are signed up for her newsletter!
oh yea... many people visited site that time T... dont want to see number!

Old 06-29-2012, 05:16 AM
For me... formidable

SpanishFan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by mzracing76 View Post
Alizee in my opinion may have the most talent of anyone on this planet.

I would even say that she has more talent than Mozart and Beethoven. Together.
Old 06-29-2012, 05:18 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by melovelily View Post
So guys how do you think the music video would look like IF the song got one ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaronius31 View Post
Mmmmmm..... Lilly running from her house with Annily to a bus...running into Jeremy and asking for money. Taking that money and getting a bus with Jeremy chasing her. Alizée dancing at a club. Jeremy catches up and see what he is missing out on. Alizée and Annily leave and go home tired.
Good one Aaron.

As I mentioned before I like this song. It's certainly not a top 10, but if they mold the other ballad type songs along the same lines, I'm sure they'll have some good ones. I thought they would use one of their top songs to release first, but the fact that they didn't, doesn't bother me at this point.

Though it's not a top 10, I think this song could do well with a good video and as far as that video is concerned, I could see it starting off in the fishbowl of Paris, where things are so congested,where things went south in her marriage, where she is under a spotlight, then her escaping to Corsica; maybe showing her driving along the coast in a convertible sports car, her hair blowing in the wind (sound familiar?), or strolling along the beaches, the streets of Ajaccio or out at Blood islands.

In real life, her tatoos may be part of her escaping, but trying to show that in a video I dont think would quite work

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 06-29-2012 at 05:27 AM..
Old 06-29-2012, 05:33 AM

greenmanwalking is on a distinguished road
Default Help, I can't hear it!!

I was so excited that Alizee sent me email!! I entered my email address on the Official page, and Sony (France) sent me a letter afterward. Unfortunately, all I see in that letter is reams and reams of HTML source. There are no clear links to a music clip and the one phrase in the whole message that looks like a link initiates a nonsense email. How did all of you get this to work?
Old 06-29-2012, 05:44 AM

Merci Alizée is on a distinguished road

This song reminds me somewhat of Bleu Noir.

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenmanwalking View Post
I was so excited that Alizee sent me email!! I entered my email address on the Official page, and Sony (France) sent me a letter afterward. Unfortunately, all I see in that letter is reams and reams of HTML source. There are no clear links to a music clip and the one phrase in the whole message that looks like a link initiates a nonsense email. How did all of you get this to work?
Check first post.

Last edited by Merci Alizée; 06-29-2012 at 05:44 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 06-29-2012, 05:59 AM

mzracing76 is on a distinguished road

If they make song into a music video. I imagine it more like Parlor tout bas.....more of a recollection video. Perhaps an image of Alizee looking thru images of her life, photo albums, past experiences, highlights, etc. Saying goodbye to her previous life and looking forward to her new life. Remember, she already had a song much like this one, and people loved it. Perhaps, she wanted this song released first for reasons we all know, and love about her.
Old 06-29-2012, 07:26 AM

Karin is on a distinguished road

The new music video for "À cause de l'automne" was shot today ... coming soon photos signed by Jo Jacotey!

Tags
a cause de l'automne