Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Support

Old 10-02-2018, 07:55 AM
Administrator

CleverCowboy is on a distinguished road

So do I A red fish shot with her looking back over her shoulder is epic, forever burned in the minds of millions. So is that shot of her performing JPVA where her blue dress rides up on her when she bends over, which is all over the Internet.

The question I am asking is if this site should define itself in a certain way using photos that Alizee might consider embarrassing? Or, maybe they don't bother her. I just don't know. It's just my opinion that our home page at least should portray Alizee in the best light possible. Now that I am writing this, maybe a red fish photo would not be a bad idea because it is iconic. But the upskirt - not.
Old 10-02-2018, 10:44 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

We 'try' to make it a place where if Alizee visited it, she would not be embarrassed by photos posted here. A video might be a different story. A picture focuses on one view. A video might have a frame that if saw by itself might be embarrassing, but not when viewed as part of a clip.
Old 10-02-2018, 01:55 PM
Administrator

CleverCowboy is on a distinguished road

I have a couple of gifs with the fish. I am assuming the home page supports gifs. These are not bad and like the first one better. I would like to see what you all have.