Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 01-17-2012, 12:57 PM

Junkmale is on a distinguished road

You are probably better off ignoring an old cynic like me.
Fingers crossed that good things will happen this time around.
Keep the faith.
Old 01-17-2012, 03:38 PM

WhiteFeather is on a distinguished road

Wow, these spammers are getting a little more clever. Using smilies, and even has a believable avatar. Not to mention somewhat coherent sentences.

Still, I hope they all die.
Old 01-17-2012, 03:48 PM

ALS is on a distinguished road

Spammer is an idiot since they didn't research the board very well. I don't think we have more than one or two Aussie members to start with and they're not even that active, if at all. Thus there is no way they're advertising is going to generate any business from this board.
Old 01-17-2012, 03:59 PM

WhiteFeather is on a distinguished road

True, but it is refreshing to see something other than a "very nice. alright." post from someone in Jordan.

Anyways, back on topic.

I guess I don't know what to expect, as when I found out about her, all the interviews and appearances were for the most part past. Nor have I experienced a new album release. Now that I think about it, this will be the first time I'm anticipating a new album for anyone. A lot of the music I listened to prior to her, was a good 30-40+ years old, and the bands have long broken up, or only play repeats. Or the composers bit the dust centuries ago.

It should be exciting.

Last edited by WhiteFeather; 01-17-2012 at 04:18 PM..
Old 01-17-2012, 05:09 PM
Hypebeast

Plaz is on a distinguished road

hmmm......

---------------------------------------------------

Old 01-17-2012, 11:44 PM
Take me to Lilly Town

Taxi Driver Aaron is on a distinguished road

I am going crazy now too... I need a new album soon before I die...

Old 01-19-2012, 12:27 PM
Cheesy

Naft is on a distinguished road

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/F5Umu7Hxc_c" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I don't know what it is, but just thinking about this new album gives me a good feeling. I just hope it lives up to the expectations, knowing Lili, it will! I am in such anticipation, it's tenfold bigger than what I was feeling for UEDS, where I spent most of my time listening to Les Collines for a month straight.
Old 01-19-2012, 08:31 PM
Take me to Lilly Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naft View Post
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/F5Umu7Hxc_c" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I don't know what it is, but just thinking about this new album gives me a good feeling. I just hope it lives up to the expectations, knowing Lili, it will! I am in such anticipation, it's tenfold bigger than what I was feeling for UEDS, where I spent most of my time listening to Les Collines for a month straight.
I listen to about 7 songs on that album regularly!!! I love it!

Old 01-20-2012, 07:00 AM
Cheesy

Naft is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taxi Driver Aaron View Post
I listen to about 7 songs on that album regularly!!! I love it!
I am sort of in a "Psych-trance" now. That is, I'll listen mainly to songs from the Psych era, and skip the rest.. Sometimes I question why I use shuffle in the first place. I have also gotten a bigger interest in the pictures where she has the straight hair (more a fan of that than the curled when it comes to Psych), along with interviews.

There's just something about Psych that is so... in lack of better words, refreshing... in the winter time, they're cheerful and active, so as an effect I become cheerful and active! I just think (at the moment) that UEDS has too little actual singing, more melodies and "building" to it.
Old 01-20-2012, 08:23 PM
Take me to Lilly Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naft View Post
I am sort of in a "Psych-trance" now. That is, I'll listen mainly to songs from the Psych era, and skip the rest.. Sometimes I question why I use shuffle in the first place. I have also gotten a bigger interest in the pictures where she has the straight hair (more a fan of that than the curled when it comes to Psych), along with interviews.

There's just something about Psych that is so... in lack of better words, refreshing... in the winter time, they're cheerful and active, so as an effect I become cheerful and active! I just think (at the moment) that UEDS has too little actual singing, more melodies and "building" to it.
I hear ya!... we all have our tendencies to feel like listening to one era of Alizée over another ... and we all have our Alizée era favorites!... I love Alizée with straight hair from her MCE days!