Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 03-03-2008, 07:43 AM
lililover

lilly is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by -MihaiL- View Post
.... but Alizee was the cutest, most adorable fresh looking and softly sexy dancing girl the scene has ever seen by a long margin. Hence why everyone was fallling in love with her easely, girls too adore her very much..... I understood quickly I've never met a girl quite like her Ever! She's the angelic singer, making me feel warm and happy. And she has a fine personality, she's smart and resonable, also very good behaved and educated, such qualities are the ones I love the most in a girl because they make the relationship worthwhile in the long run. Alizee is my dream girl, I think I've said this already, but this is soo true!
Quote:
Originally Posted by -MihaiL- View Post
Rocket, I dont know why you are so direct and banal here, maybe for you she ordinary in general as you say all those things, but not for me.
..... Alizee for me is the character of love, I've been in love quite a lot of times in my short life, the absence of an appetite and sleep is not always a matter of depression, or illness, infact completely on the opposite, it can be triggered by the most bright, amazing state a human can bear. I already know what's the best thing about life, and although it's impossible to manipulate it, you can just relax and open to anything around and then something happens, something completely alien that makes the living beyond worthwhile. It all depends on one's ability to percieve reality and on influences one accepts to get. I'm not bound to Alizee, or crazy passionate about her(not a crazed fan at all), I don't want to marry her, .....
*sigh* Nice to know Im not alone!!!!
Old 03-03-2008, 07:45 AM
star traveller

-MihaiL- is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajaccio corsica View Post
I'm sure her grand ma would slap my face with a fish if I said that her grand daughter is a goddess
cheers
haha... funny, but then it all depends on what you mean by she's a goddess and what her grandma understands too. It also depends on the weight of the fish lying around when you want to say it, if you want to say it.
Old 03-03-2008, 07:49 AM
euuuhhhhh

Fish is on a distinguished road

He doesn't want to get hit with me. I'm a pretty big fish.

I think Mihail described it perfectly in one word:

Quote:
angelic
Old 03-03-2008, 08:08 AM

ajaccio corsica is on a distinguished road
Talking

hi
last time I met her she was hidden behind a big stuff of sea orchins (thanks rocket)
dangerous weapons huh?
cheers
Old 03-03-2008, 09:19 AM

ggin is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocket View Post
She is far from being a goddess. She does everything a normal person does. She takes care of her family. She changed diapers. She goes to the bathroom. She eats and sleeps just like the rest of us. No need to put her on a pedestal.
Ah Rocket, are you saying that a goddess would not be capable of all those things as well? And what's wrong with putting her on a pedestal? You are very pretty and intelligent. I think you should spend some time up on the pedestal. In fact, every woman should get their turn. It's what men do - put women up on pedestals!
Old 03-03-2008, 09:48 AM

OGRE is on a distinguished road

Quote:
She is far from being a goddess. She does everything a normal person does. She takes care of her family. She changed diapers. She goes to the bathroom. She eats and sleeps just like the rest of us. No need to put her on a pedestal.
I also hear she washes strangers feet, soothes the ills and pains of the masses with just her voice, and has been taken to the mount and offered the world.....which she refused....

...hey...wait a minute.
Old 03-03-2008, 11:25 AM

Rocket is on a distinguished road

Quote:
hi
last time I met her she was hidden behind a big stuff of sea orchins (thanks rocket)
dangerous weapons huh?
cheers
That's sea Urchins babe. Get it right.

As far as the goddess thing, you have to remember that I am a girl. I'm not in love with Alizee as most of the men here are. I like her as an artist but that's as far as it goes. If anything at all, I'm rather upset with her. But that is a different story for a different thread.
Old 03-03-2008, 11:28 AM

ggin is on a distinguished road

Quote:
That's sea Urchins babe. Get it right.

If anything at all, I'm rather upset with her. But that is a different story for a different thread.
What thread? I'd like to know what's wrong...

The goddess thing is all in fun, really....
Old 03-03-2008, 11:33 AM
star traveller

-MihaiL- is on a distinguished road

Quote:
hi
dangerous weapons huh?
cheers
You get to see Alizee on streets from time to time? What a great place you are living in, in Ajaccio.
I wish I had that opportunity to see her on occasion in her normal life surroundings while walking by, just like you do. It would bring wide smile and joy upon myself. I would never bother her of course, I respect her very much.
Old 03-03-2008, 12:49 PM
Looking through a glass onion.

Amigo! is on a distinguished road

Alizée =

Gorgeous

Outstanding

Divine