Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 11-07-2013, 07:19 AM
Fan since 2008

MelleValetta is on a distinguished road

Guys, Do you think that Alizée fans increased by her participation in DALS, stay tuned to her new album?
Old 11-07-2013, 10:01 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev View Post
Updated to November 6th, here:
http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/show...6&postcount=42

Looks like the bottom dropped out of Alizée's numbers. I wonder if her doing less than stellar on one dance has "burst the bubble" with regards to the French audience?

I also wonder if her doing that split might have turned some off?
Quote:
Originally Posted by ALS View Post
When I saw her put that move into her performance first thing that came to mind was "Jumping the Shark" There was no need to go for a Lady Ga Ga shock performance. How much less material could have she worn down there before she would have had a wardrobe malfunction with out the malfunction?
Well when you tie in the split with what happened after, I think it had a definite negative impression on the judges and again when you take the fact that there were 2 suspicious I'll call them events, it looked more planned than accidental. In these type of dances, it's not surprising to see part of the outfit get caught up like that and I think she should have been better prepared by wearing some thing more modest underneath, but the same thing happened on the 2nd night of Les Enfoires last year where she was caught wearing a very similar type of under garment and she did change attire for the following shows.
Old 11-07-2013, 10:02 AM

ALS is on a distinguished road

Rev, while Gregoire was holding her facing the audience she spread her legs as wide as she could and there was at most an inch and a half of material covering her junk as they say. If that cloth had moved half inch either way something would have been peeking out.

Alizée said she missed a few steps during the performance that is why the judges marked her down.

Jumping the Shark definition 10-hit-television-shows-jumped-the-shark

She didn't need to push the envelope to stay on top she is doing just fine the way DALS is going.
Old 11-08-2013, 01:06 AM

Rev is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALS View Post
Rev, while Gregoire was holding her facing the audience she spread her legs as wide as she could and there was at most an inch and a half of material covering her junk as they say. If that cloth had moved half inch either way something would have been peeking out.

Alizée said she missed a few steps during the performance that is why the judges marked her down.

Jumping the Shark definition 10-hit-television-shows-jumped-the-shark

She didn't need to push the envelope to stay on top she is doing just fine the way DALS is going.

Thanks for the explanation of Jumping the Shark. I had not heard the term before. Basically, it refers to when a show peaks and then starts downhill. Hopefully that is not true of Alizée's next few weeks.

I saw the performance. I'm not sure why she chose such a skimpy outfit (in key areas). I keep trying to guess her motivation, but can't.

I have to ask again: Can anyone explain what the judges said to her after the Tango. Yes, she did miss a couple of steps, but that does not warrant the score she received. there is a piece of the puzzle missing, and if the judges did not fill those pieces in using words, then the reason becomes apparent.
Old 11-08-2013, 06:53 AM
Last Fan Standing

Ray4AJ is on a distinguished road

This article may have a summary of what they said right after the dance, but it's not a transcript.
http://www.purepeople.com/article/da...ente_a130943/1
Old 11-11-2013, 05:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray4AJ View Post
This article may have a summary of what they said right after the dance, but it's not a transcript.
http://www.purepeople.com/article/da...ente_a130943/1

Thanks.

As you said - a summary. I did not hear what I was looking for, so I do not know if the summary is sufficiently complete or not.

Spread sheet in post 42 updated to the 11th, here:
http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/show...6&postcount=42.
Old 11-13-2013, 06:43 AM
Last Fan Standing

Either I made a mistake with Laetitia's Twitter numbers yesterday or she lost 350 followers there in the last 24 hours.

Looks to me like Alizée is cutting back from sharing her personal life with us. No more OOTD, rainbows, meals, etc. Perhaps she is really that busy, or maybe she tired of fans (myself included) tracking all of her movements.

She seems to only be posting things related to her professional life these days.
Old 11-13-2013, 09:20 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray4AJ View Post
Either I made a mistake with Laetitia's Twitter numbers yesterday or she lost 350 followers there in the last 24 hours.

Looks to me like Alizée is cutting back from sharing her personal life with us. No more OOTD, rainbows, meals, etc. Perhaps she is really that busy, or maybe she tired of fans (myself included) tracking all of her movements.

She seems to only be posting things related to her professional life these days.
I would think it's because she's so busy. It'd be interesting to see what a timeline of their day looks like. You'd have to think the ones who put the most time into their practices will surely do better on Saturday. I also bet that a lot of time when they have some free time for lunch or shopping or whatever, they probably do it together and I'll bet even then there is a lot of shop talk.

Another reason for fewer photos might be if because of this show, she finds her self spending most of her free time with her partner, a bunch of pictures of them together might start rumors to flying, well more than they have already been.
Old 11-14-2013, 01:20 AM

Worthy rumors.

Spreadsheet updated to the 13th in post 42, here:
http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/show...6&postcount=42
Old 11-14-2013, 06:39 AM
Last Fan Standing

Laetitia lost more Twitter followers again. I've double checked the numbers from 11-13 and 11-14 and they were correct when recorded. I just am not certain about 11-12.

Tags
alizee