Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 04-12-2022, 04:59 PM
Crazy Alizée fan 💘

AlizéeSuperFanFIN is on a distinguished road
Exclamation What is Alizée's most legendary performance?

What is Alizée's most legendary performance?

I've thought about this topic a lot in between... Because basically I always end up choosing the sexiest performance or which performance Alizée's sound and voice is the best and most awesome and so on... But "legendary" is a slightly different thing, it means more of everything and so to speak, that the performance is universally - for everyone - significant, etc.!

The Encyclopedia says about the word "legendary": unforgettable, awesome. Personally, I would add at least words like: fabulous, mythical, spectacular and superior.

Based on these starting points... What exactly is Alizée's most legendary performance?!

So now we are not necessarily looking for everyone’s own opinion, but rather trying to think about what the consensus of our fans would be on this topic?!

And here we are looking for a single performance, of course, not whole concerts, but everything will be clearer from this "introduction" of mine!

Well, okay, it's probably pretty hard to find just that, but let's throw the nets in the water and see what happens and what we get!

In this opening, I will now analyze the subject in a little more detail in advance and thus, of course, my own candidates. If I even remember everyone now! Then come all the others who want to comment more, and also tell us to this thread about any other performance candidates if I don’t have them all, and then we’ll discuss more!

Well let’s say right away - of course - that J’en Ai Marre’s live TV shows, and I think that number one [this and the different versions can, of course, be discussed indefinitely] is definitely definitely the Tubes d’un jour (surprise surprise)!

Because it is now only in the name of truth the sexiest performance in world history with clothes on, and sorry if I repeat myself, but hardly anyone in the name of truth would be able to do the same even without clothes!

If you watch YouTube’s popular JEAM / Tubes videos, it’s almost systematic that at least one in ten comments declares it by far the sexiest performance of all time - even often women comment in the same way!

That show is probably also the most watched video of Alizée, when all the different videos in the performance are taken into account!?

And that Tubes-show has been a real internet meme for years! The performance that probably brought (and still brings) the most fans to Alizée!

So I think practically all the elements of that performance are already so legendary?! On the other hand, the show itself has a fairly small live audience [Well, the viewership of the program itself is unknown], but Alizée has also performed for a larger live audience.

So I immediately think of Moi Lolita at the Amsterdam concert and J’ai Pas Vingt Ans at the Paris concert! These performances ("automatically") are undoubtedly also very legendary! The crowds already present create a legend. But of course it doesn't mean everything!

Personally, I really often watched that JPVA performance of the Eiffel Tower in the early days, but today I’ve watched more Tour de France performance videos and official music videos.

If the TDF show had been broadcast in the same way as the competition itself, the potential audience would have been counted in the billions and around the world, but that hardly happened, as we sometimes speculated...

Several... Many other performances abroad also seem quite legendary, such as performances in Italy!!

Then of course it's the En Concert, but it shouldn't be mentioned here because it would win pretty easily, but it's not a single performance...

But of course the individual performances of the concert are also normal single performances and included! It is clear to me that the most legendary performance of En Concert is Moi Lolita in a lovely yellow outfit, but someone may also disagree...

And in fact, I think it’s clearly one of the best performances ever, perhaps even the most legendary?!

There is also a broad consensus that, for example, the Moi Lolita performance (from the World Music Awards gala) and the La Isla Bonita version are quite legendary, especially thanks to the large number of viewers on Youtube today!

L'alize and Gourmandises tv live and others, are definitely also legendary! The only controversy I think can arise is which of the many versions is the best. For example, even though I like Miam Miam outfit so much, I think the concert’s green dress performance is even better....

These are then matters of taste! And then there is are also official music videos, because those performances are also "single performances" - and at least Moi Lolita, who started it all, is definitely legendary!

I would even say that Graines de Star’s performances are legendary today, but of course those performances can’t (I guess) compare to the ones mentioned above now!

On this list, I now have performances from the early years, but someone could come up with candidate performances from the 2010s as well, etc. If you come up with that, feel free to do so too!

Personally, I could immediately say Moi Lolita 2010 performance, and it's a really great and even super sexy and gorgeous show, but hardly the most legendary of all?!

Well... Well... Here it is again, a big dilemma, so it's really hard to say anything very clear about "number one", that’s what Alizée does for many of us, but let’s try! It would already be great, even if we found the five most legendary performances of all, if one is too difficult!? [Personally, I have (specifically from these performances) one or two very strong favorites for number one, but of course I won’t reveal them right away!!]

Alizée 💜
Old 04-13-2022, 12:17 PM
Super Moderator

Bamagirl is on a distinguished road

You mention the J'en Ai Marre performances and I agree they are great! I feel her Pour Laurette J'en Ai Marre performance stood out as the best of these. There was also her Moi Lolita performance in Amsterdam, which I also think was a wonderful performance. So, though there were many great performances, these two stand out, in my opinion.
You also mention her J'ai Pas Vingt Ans performance at the Eiffel Tower. I think this is right up there with those first two, but I think what brings this performance up to that level is the interview afterward, in which she looked really lovely. I'm attaching a video of part of that moment. Since this isn't an actual part of the performance, I think this would have to be put at number three.

Old 04-14-2022, 09:59 AM
Crazy Alizée fan 💘

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bamagirl View Post
You mention the J'en Ai Marre performances and I agree they are great! I feel her Pour Laurette J'en Ai Marre performance stood out as the best of these. There was also her Moi Lolita performance in Amsterdam, which I also think was a wonderful performance. So, though there were many great performances, these two stand out, in my opinion.
You also mention her J'ai Pas Vingt Ans performance at the Eiffel Tower. I think this is right up there with those first two, but I think what brings this performance up to that level is the interview afterward, in which she looked really lovely. I'm attaching a video of part of that moment. Since this isn't an actual part of the performance, I think this would have to be put at number three.

Damn, just that JEAM question is hard and specifically maybe my second favorite too is Pour Laurette!

Coincidentally, there is also a poll I opened earlier on this topic and specifically about these two performances... Tubes is in that lead and there are good statements in both directions!

In the name of truth, so many JEAM performances (all!) Are so awesome!

It is also worth adding to this Alizée performance in Paris and at the Eiffel Concert that there is a very nice atmosphere there all the time - but the comparison may not be quite fair when it comes to a big public concert and the Eiffel Tower festivities!

Alizée 💜
Old 04-14-2022, 04:54 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bamagirl View Post

I have to agree with this. One of her JEAM performances and ML Amsterdam were her top two performances . JPVA at the Eiffel tower was another very good performance, but her looks after she sang was just off the chart and I don't think we can consider that as part of the performance.
Old 04-22-2022, 12:44 PM
Crazy Alizée fan 💘

Smile

Fu....

I did a more extensive analysis of this on the tablet, and now I can’t even find or even (can) examine it further because I’ve been busy starting a new job.

So now I put here in my opinion the best performances with the idea of ​​TOP5 (or TOP7 ) and of course in the legendary sense - so and only those...

And I will comment and justify later!

1. J'en Ai Marre / Tubes d'un jour
2. Moi Lolita / En Concert*
3. J'ai Pas Vingt Ans / Tour de France & Paris Eiffel
4. Moi Lolita / World Music Awards & Amsterdam
5. La Isla Bonita

*Practically the show that has had the most spectators at the concert!

Alizée 💜
Old 11-15-2022, 12:15 AM

Marshal Davout is on a distinguished road
Default I think you would have to List in Ella, Ella L'a as a Candidate

Salute ! AlizeeSuperFanFIN, I think You would have to add in; as a Number 6 Ella, Ella L'a as a Number 6 to your List as I think this is a Really Great Performance !

My Version is saved as a link Alizee "Ella, Elle l'a" 2003 Tribute to France Gall! - YouTube this is by magicalangel0 . I go ahead and post the Link
This is a lot like La Isla Bonita, maybe in the same Costume. from En Direct.

Last edited by Marshal Davout; 11-15-2022 at 12:22 AM.. Reason: My Miss-Spellings as usual
Old 11-15-2022, 01:43 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshal Davout View Post
Salute ! AlizeeSuperFanFIN, I think You would have to add in; as a Number 6 Ella, Ella L'a as a Number 6 to your List as I think this is a Really Great Performance !

My Version is saved as a link Alizee "Ella, Elle l'a" 2003 Tribute to France Gall! - YouTube this is by magicalangel0 . I go ahead and post the Link
This is a lot like La Isla Bonita, maybe in the same Costume. from En Direct.
Two great things about Ella ella is first a moment when she was one of her cutest which will start at with this link;

http://youtu.be/Ik5Nh94v7EQ?t=101.

The second one which is a great example of the French nasal accent;

https://youtu.be/Ik5Nh94v7EQ?t=118
Old 11-15-2022, 02:59 PM

Alexx89 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
Two great things about Ella ella is first a moment when she was one of her cutest which will start at with this link;

http://youtu.be/Ik5Nh94v7EQ?t=101.

The second one which is a great example of the French nasal accent;

https://youtu.be/Ik5Nh94v7EQ?t=118
I do agree this is one of the cutest moments ! she has a special glow of some kind ! hard to put into words !
Old 11-16-2022, 08:00 AM

propa111 is on a distinguished road

These three are my favourites:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hPH73xjXKYo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LmkdK_5YqBI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nHPShDG9VQ

Tags
alizee, discussion, inquiry, legendary, performances