Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Old 03-03-2012, 12:13 PM
Administrator

lefty12357 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taxi Driver Aaron View Post
We need to start our own video section at this web site so that we can post our fan vids....
We had our own video section since the beginning of this site, but closed it a while back due to the expense. It adds substantially to the cost of operating the site. And having such a section does not prevent copyright owners from forcing the removal of content to which they claim ownership. So unfortunately, having a video section is not possible anymore and wouldn’t solve the problem anyways.

Best solution is to buy the DVD.
Old 03-03-2012, 03:52 PM

Rev is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigdan View Post

( I read here and there on this forum, that Alizee was now totally unknown by most of the French audience. I don't think they will choose to put her on the cover if it was the case.)

Very true. What is your best estimate of how the French public actually perceives Alizee today?
Old 03-03-2012, 07:04 PM

Bigdan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev View Post
Very true. What is your best estimate of how the French public actually perceives Alizee today?
It hard to say. But for most of them , they apreciate to see her every year now in Les Enfoires and know about her Mexican Goddess status. Mademoiselle Juliette is probably the last song of her they can name. But the Pokara affair put her in the spotlight again and now a lot more people know she is still there and prettier as ever...
What is really good on the Telemag cover is that she's considered to be part of the New generation of Les Enfoires, with Christophe Maé and Matt Pokora ( 2 of the bests sellers in France).

Last edited by Bigdan; 03-03-2012 at 07:08 PM..
Old 03-03-2012, 07:35 PM

JoeNY is on a distinguished road

Quote:
It hard to say. But for most of them , they apreciate to see her every year now in Les Enfoires and know about her Mexican Goddess status. Mademoiselle Juliette is probably the last song of her they can name. But the Pokara affair put her in the spotlight again and now a lot more people know she is still there and prettier as ever...
What is really good on the Telemag cover is that she's considered to be part of the New generation of Les Enfoires, with Christophe Maé and Matt Pokora ( 2 of the bests sellers in France).
Are the French aware of how big she is internationally? I'm sure her following in the U.S. today is probably larger than it was in France in 2001 (considering there's only 50 million French and 330 million Americans). Every time I read a French article concerning Alizee, the writers seem to brush off her accomplishments as if she were a one-hit wonder many years ago. You can look up Alizee on Youtube and find 10,000 videos posted of her, some with over 10 million views. I remember tallying up her top 5 videos one time and they totalled over 50 million views. Even the queen of French music, Mylene Farmer, doesn't have 10 million views for all her videos combined. And all of the comments for Mylene's are in French whereas Alizee's comments are mostly in English (even some Russian and Chinese).
Old 03-04-2012, 08:51 AM

Bigdan is on a distinguished road

Saturday March 10, 13H15 am :
"Reportages" on TF1 ; about the Enfoires backstages.

Old 03-04-2012, 09:12 AM
#Lilibugged #Alizéen #Hashtag

melovelily is on a distinguished road

Never mind i screwed up lol i posted something that is already posted at least i know how post pics now yay

Last edited by melovelily; 03-04-2012 at 09:20 AM..
Old 03-04-2012, 05:18 PM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

Anyone know when they air the full Les Enfoirés on TF1? I don't wanna miss it!
Old 03-04-2012, 05:32 PM

BrianO1 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaronius31 View Post
Anyone know when they air the full Les Enfoirés on TF1? I don't wanna miss it!

TV broadcast of the full show on TF1, is on March 16 at 20h50

But there is also a behind the scenes show, "Les coulisses des enfoirés" on March 10 at 13h15 on TF1.
Old 03-05-2012, 12:24 AM

Rev is on a distinguished road

Quote:

Thanks Bigdan.

Yes, great cover for her. She is getting a lot of much needed attention. Now, if she can only get the album out in time to maximize the use of that attention.
Old 03-05-2012, 12:34 AM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianO1 View Post
TV broadcast of the full show on TF1, is on March 16 at 20h50

But there is also a behind the scenes show, "Les coulisses des enfoirés" on March 10 at 13h15 on TF1.
Thanks! Let's hope there is a TF1 stream on Justin.tv when it airs!

It was pretty fun when we were all chatting while watching La Academia and chatting