Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 03-16-2021, 08:44 PM
Crazy Alizée fan 💘

AlizéeSuperFanFIN is on a distinguished road
Arrow Alizée "psychosis"! 🤤

Hi everyone, new fan here! Really great that this AA exists, here new fans will find all the important information when there is not much else right now.

I'm in an Incredible situation, which I never thought I would encounter, but it seems that in the case Alizée this is a pretty standard day! However, I believe that I am in this Madness fairly high up, even though I really do not typically the kind of...

I'm really confused about this amazing woman! What is special about my case!

(A few French lines)

-I am not a person with idols that I constantly follow. For those of which I am a fan, I go to Google approx once a month to find out whether something new, and usually even less often.
- I frankly "hate" female poppers. I can’t stand their voices, and I’ve practically never listened any of their songs. Personally, I don't even listen to music much. From time to time I listen to a few male artists in a masculine voice.
-I never think about beautiful women for long, usually the next day I came up with something new to think about. And even if I looked and followed something beautiful woman, it would also be just a casual follow-up if I even remember to follow.

And then... Youtube offered Alizée’s famous honey trap. JAM, apparently downloaded by the Russians. Youtube code =pqTcHtSSfUE. I don’t remember because I went completely confused when I saw it.

For me, it is interesting that I am the same age as Alizée and European. And I've been using the Internet for the past 15 years every day and a diligent surfer, but I didn't know this amazing queen! Until then, on August 16-18, 2020, a days that which really changed and revolutionized my thinking, and I was imprisoned without protest to LilyTown.

I'm thinking ... I'm probably looking for Russian national anthem, etc., so that may be a reason to recommend this video. Yes, I have searched in the past... Fortunately, at that time also...

And again, I don't even usually click on YouTube's random recommendation, but this thumbnail was (thankfully) so clear that I could not resist... And the end is history!

After that, I watched and explored Alizée all night and day. First of all, I loved the look. The most beautiful woman in the world, no objections! I like the butts and loved it right away, and it's also definitely the best in the world, just the right size, perfect! At that moment, I couldn't focus on voice and singing yet... Soon, only a couple of days, I realized that this voice is perfect the siren sound, a real siren call, that is impossible to resist, and since then I have been more and more hooked!

Next, I realized that Alizée is an absolutely awesome and nice person, even though I don't even know her personally (Unfortunately), so you can see it in her face! Usually celebrity women look especially cold and completely superficial... So those Alizée FACES!!! Next I fell in loved Alizée’s face! They are perfect, I can’t even look at them every time because I get crazy every time! Especially in the En Concert she is so perfect that you can hardly believe!!!

Interestingly, when I first saw Alizée at a concert in a green bag dress, I wondered why the hell there was such a bad outfit when I was trapped in JAM, Gourmandises, L'alize etc TV live costumes - and Now I love this green bag dress almost most now of all the outfits!

I watch En Concert videos every day. In fact, I think every day for several hours, for half a year! I have watched all the Alizée videos so much, so that at times it may already be physically difficult! I also think about Alizée all the time. So in the true sense of the word, I even think of her as I eat. The name Alizée just spins in my mind, sometimes just the name.

Sometimes I start the beginning of the night to watch the "only one video" and in the end I find myself at 10 o'clock in the morning, and I have watched her all night and morning. And it can very well happen many times a week, even on consecutive days.

Perhaps a kind of problem in the long run is also that almost all women seem to me at most quite average these days. I immediately compare them to Alizée without even realizing it. In fact, many of the women I thought were hot before look ugly today.

If I see a new "pretty good looking woman" now, I realize in an instant that Alizée is better at everything! Basically, I have lost my interest in many things and Alizée dominates my mind ...

For example, I can't even watch my favorite TV shows right now, even if I'm interested, I simply can’t concentrate easily! And Alizée is more interesting. The things I have to do are - surprise surprise - I usually do while listening to Alizée.

I really don't realize how this is possible, because I'm usually not the type to go completely crazy as a fan. Now I am completely obsessed with Alizée! And the end of this madness is not visible... I think it's because Alizée has practically everything you could want!

And this feeling is wonderful, but of course sometimes a little heavy. Especially when Alizée does not know me and I'm just a fan of her. On the other hand, it doesn’t matter now, I love her as a woman so much, also in a sexual sense, although I never get her. I don’t know anything else! However, I get so much joy from her, luckily there are these video recordings!! It's crazy or not, I am proud to crazy when necessary!!!!

Alizée has indeed changed my life because English is not my main language and I have never even wanted to learn it, but now Alizée forced me to learn and hopefully this text is good and even understandable! Usually I have to work hard even on a small text.

I don’t think Alizée follows her fans much, but I really hope she knows how much good she has given so far with her personality, music and performances! It’s really a crime that a big part of the world doesn’t even know her yet, many could do better in their lives if they knew her!

I could even write a book about this because there would be so much to say about our wonderful woman! But maybe this is enough for now at first...

Alizée 💜
Old 03-16-2021, 09:05 PM

imverynuts is on a distinguished road

Wow, you write very good English or having just started! If you keep going at this rate you'll speak VERY good English in not too long a time.

Anyway...

Quote:
Perhaps a kind of problem in the long run is also that almost all women seem to me at most quite average these days. I immediately compare them to Alizée without even realizing it. In fact, many of the women I thought were hot before look ugly today.
Yeah... there's no going back. Your story is very similar to mine, except I first saw her in 2003. And not the JEAM video in fact, it was the Live in Amsterdam video. It's still my favorite ^^

And yes, that means I've been into her for 17 years
Old 03-16-2021, 09:33 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Great story and thanks for sharing that with us. It's been 14 years for me. I had the pleasure of visiting the beautiful city of Helsinki back in 2017. I met up with another Alizée fan from there. We had lunch and talked about all things Alizée.

There used to be a much larger forum based in Europe called Alizee Forum but unfortunately it folded a few years ago. It's good to have our Facebook pages but they don't offer what a forum has to offer.

As far as Alizée, no one can bring to the table what she brought into our world. She is unique!
Old 03-16-2021, 10:16 PM
Crazy Alizée fan 💘

Thanks imverynuts and Scruffydog777!

Quote:
Originally Posted by imverynuts View Post
Wow, you write very good English or having just started! If you keep going at this rate you'll speak VERY good English in not too long a time.

Anyway...

Yeah... there's no going back. Your story is very similar to mine, except I first saw her in 2003. And not the JEAM video in fact, it was the Live in Amsterdam video. It's still my favorite ^^

And yes, that means I've been into her for 17 years
Wow, you too, I'm jealous when you found Alizée already in 2003.

Thank you for the praise, so I hoped the text would be good because excessive failure scares me.

In fact, a tragic fact, I too have perhaps seen Alizée "accidentally" as early as 2003, for the very first time, but I didn't understand her greatness.

State television channel was then "music list" program, in which I have likely seen even specifically J'en Ai Marre, but "only" an official video, and when it came to the TV, I could not study the video in more detail ... So it just flew past ...

And then it was over. I've also probably heard Moi Lolita many times in my work since 2001 on the radio, because the warehouse, where I worked, constantly plays the radio, but I did not pay attention. Many people here still don’t know Alizée today, even though Moi Lolita is a widely known song.

I'm not 100% sure. But I think it’s “my first experience,” but I really don’t count it for the first time because I had to wait another 17 long years before I actually found her....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
Great story and thanks for sharing that with us. It's been 14 years for me. I had the pleasure of visiting the beautiful city of Helsinki back in 2017. I met up with another Alizée fan from there. We had lunch and talked about all things Alizée.

There used to be a much larger forum based in Europe called Alizee Forum but unfortunately it folded a few years ago. It's good to have our Facebook pages but they don't offer what a forum has to offer.

As far as Alizée, no one can bring to the table what she brought into our world. She is unique!
You good too, you found her so early and properly!

Great when you get to travel so much. Also helps to see Alizée ...! And all the way to Helsinki you are "lost"!

Unfortunately, Finnish Alizée fans are very quiet these days, but I'm going to change the situation over time!

Alizée 💜
Old 03-17-2021, 02:02 AM

brandondog5k is on a distinguished road

Hey I saw you in a few youtube comments! I invited you to the discord too, idk if you saw that.

At least you found your way here. I have been creeping around for a while, the amount of effort required to convey my feelings towards Ali feels insurmountable.

It's a very interesting thing to experience Alizée. I think I also encountered her once before I was hooked, in an odd experience. But when you actually get the opportunity to see her perform, for some of us we are done for.
Old 03-17-2021, 06:13 AM
Crazy Alizée fan 💘

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandondog5k View Post
Hey I saw you in a few youtube comments! I invited you to the discord too, idk if you saw that.

At least you found your way here. I have been creeping around for a while, the amount of effort required to convey my feelings towards Ali feels insurmountable.

It's a very interesting thing to experience Alizée. I think I also encountered her once before I was hooked, in an odd experience. But when you actually get the opportunity to see her perform, for some of us we are done for.
Yeah! I noticed you here and yes thanks for the invitation, I haven’t joined there yet!

Good thing you start writing here too!

It’s good to find a lot of us new “crazy”!

Too bad many are now silent here too AA these days... Like Scruffy said, someone Facebook is no substitute for a decent forum!

Alizée 💜
Old 03-17-2021, 09:46 AM
Administrator

CleverCowboy is on a distinguished road

Hello AlizéeSuperFanFIN and welcome to the forum.

Your English is very good. I had no problem understanding what you are saying. There are a few grammar errors here and there, but even native English speakers make errors with grammar. Just keep practicing and you will be an expert in no time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlizéeSuperFanFIN View Post
I'm in an Incredible situation, which I never thought I would encounter, but it seems that in the case Alizée this is a pretty standard day! However, I believe that I am in this Madness fairly high up, even though I really do not typically the kind of...
You have a great story and you got bit hard by the Lili Bug!

I understand how Alizee sets the bar very high for women. I watched JEAM for the first time in 2006 and was instantly mesmerized. For me, it was her eyes that caught my attention first, with her smile a close second. There is something magical about her appearance that kept me coming back again and again. Unfortunately, there is only one of her and she's happily married to that lucky guy Gregoire, but as long as she is happy, I'm happy.

I think Alizee defined for me what I find beautiful about a woman. Not just her incredible looks, but her charisma, personality and character all rolled up into one little package. At first I did not even want to know much about her personally because I was afraid of being disappointed. Even though she came from a modest background, sudden fame and fortune can do things to a person. But once I allowed myself to take that chance and learn what I could about her, it just made me even more of a fan.

Besides En Concert, what are some of your favorite Alizee videos? Have you seen any of her interviews, or her performances in Les Enfoires?
Old 03-17-2021, 02:39 PM
Crazy Alizée fan 💘

Thanks CleverCowboy!

Yep, big bug...

Quote:
Originally Posted by CleverCowboy View Post
Besides En Concert, what are some of your favorite Alizee videos? Have you seen any of her interviews, or her performances in Les Enfoires?
Basically, all the shows and videos are favorites. LOL! Well, if I had to say, all the performances of the Lolita era definitely!

En Concert and ACC are done in the same style, I love everyone ACC live...!!!!

Also Gourmandises, L'alize... Of course JAM and ML.

I also like Blonde a lot (its live performances are often undeniably a little worse).

For the Mademoiselle Juliette is also awesome and really all music videos and live performances 2007-2014 / 2021. Too bad they weren't done as much later as in the early years...

Les Enfoirés, what I’ve had time to watch (it’s true, I haven’t had time to watch everything in six months yet because I’m constantly watching certain favorites ), some of them are good, some may not. It may be influenced by the fact that I definitely like it most when Alizée performs "alone".

Alizée 💜
Old 03-17-2021, 03:08 PM
Administrator

CleverCowboy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlizéeSuperFanFIN View Post
Les Enfoirés, what I’ve had time to watch (it’s true, I haven’t had time to watch everything in six months yet because I’m constantly watching certain favorites ), some of them are good, some may not. It may be influenced by the fact that I definitely like it most when Alizée performs "alone".
In Les Enfoires, even though she shares the stage with other performers, she has really had some great spots. I like 2013 in particular because she had quite a bit of exposure. There are some members here (active and inactive) that had attended the 2013 show and took some great videos of Alizee on stage. ScruffyDog went with a group and they had good seats to take videos from. Maybe one day when you get to that point where you are open to start viewing other types of videos of Alizee, we are all willing to share what we have compiled.

Some years back I also started collecting fan-made videos of Alizee that are posted on YouTube. I had a bulk downloader that does not work anymore on YT, and I was able to download a bunch of them. These might be compilations, covers, mini-documentaries, etc. We have a member, Joe Banana, who started making covers for Alizee fairly recently and is doing a great job. You might want to look up some of his work. ScruffyDog has also made quite a few which are very good.

It is amazing how much is out there on Alizee. In the fan-made video category, I lost count after downloading around 3,500 videos! I don't know for sure, but I am quite certain there is no celebrity, past or present, that can beat that.
Old 03-17-2021, 03:44 PM
Crazy Alizée fan 💘

^Yeah.

I'm also watched a lot of fan videos, just like you said Scruffy and Joe Banana at the forefront!

Also, along with Christian Rodriguez and Robert Rhein, among others (I don’t think they’re here in AA)?

Alizée 💜