Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 11-09-2022, 07:34 PM

Marshal Davout is on a distinguished road
Default Which Outfits Did Alizee Design Herself ?

In her early Videos; I wondered which Outfits did Alizee Design Herself ?
I was watching one Interview or else I read the Text of an interview in which
she stated that she had designed the outfits for "I'm Not Twenty", the Red and the Blue ones ! ( although some people show other colors ? ). So the experts in Alizee Interviews could possible answer the Question ! We could perhaps separate the outfits into ones given to her versus ones she might have designed herself ! Ones probably given to her 1) the Pajamas in Parlour Tout, 2)
the white top and pants in L'Alize, 3) the Red jump suit in J'en ai marre!
However She might have had a hand in Designing the outfits 1) the White Dress in J'en ai marre ! 2) The Jump suit and top in Youpidou, 3) the kinda Plastic Yellow Top and Skirt in Moi, Lolita on the stage ! Probably she had a hand in designing a lot of her Dancing with the Stars outfits ! The Dancing members would have to answer that one. Anyway I thought it might be an interesting Question to throw out. And undoubtedly a lot of the expert Alizee Fans would know more about this than I do and weigh in on the Thread. I missed a couple outfits on the stage, too she might have done ! Some of the outfits that looked like just Dresses.
Old 11-09-2022, 11:36 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshal Davout View Post
In her early Videos; I wondered which Outfits did Alizee Design Herself ?
I was watching one Interview or else I read the Text of an interview in which
she stated that she had designed the outfits for "I'm Not Twenty", the Red and the Blue ones ! ( although some people show other colors ? ). So the experts in Alizee Interviews could possible answer the Question ! We could perhaps separate the outfits into ones given to her versus ones she might have designed herself ! Ones probably given to her 1) the Pajamas in Parlour Tout, 2)
the white top and pants in L'Alize, 3) the Red jump suit in J'en ai marre!
However She might have had a hand in Designing the outfits 1) the White Dress in J'en ai marre ! 2) The Jump suit and top in Youpidou, 3) the kinda Plastic Yellow Top and Skirt in Moi, Lolita on the stage ! Probably she had a hand in designing a lot of her Dancing with the Stars outfits ! The Dancing members would have to answer that one. Anyway I thought it might be an interesting Question to throw out. And undoubtedly a lot of the expert Alizee Fans would know more about this than I do and weigh in on the Thread. I missed a couple outfits on the stage, too she might have done ! Some of the outfits that looked like just Dresses.
Through late 2003 and early 2004, I'm sure most of the dresses she wore were designed by someone contracted by MF. Below is a picture where you can see the monogram of the designer. In late 2003, we started to see a change in the outfits she started to wear, especially in her A Contre Courants outfit and again, the outfit she wore on New Years eve 2003 was a big departure from the past.

That may have been because this was the point she decided to leave MF or maybe MF felt there was a time for a change.

dress.jpg

medley.jpg

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 11-09-2022 at 11:42 PM..