Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 10-02-2009, 10:26 PM

ALS is on a distinguished road
Default We need to talk to Alizée's record company

I just saw a great download from Fox. They have a virtual Echo from the TV show Doll House that you can download for your desk top. Echo the star character walks out strutting her stuff every few minutes on your desk top.
Echo, Eliza Dushku played Faith in Buffy the Vampire Slayer.

I could really enjoy having Alizée walking out every few minutes on my desk top. :

Check out the Dollhouse/ home page. You can download the Virtual Echo from there.

BTW guys there is a question towards the bottom of the page you may want to put in your thoughts. "Guest Stars You Want to See?"

I think Alizée would make a very cute and very adorable doll.
Old 10-02-2009, 10:49 PM
Recline yourself

user472884 is on a distinguished road

that's pretty cool, but isn't there already a way to kind of do that? I thought there was to set a gif (say, the one in your sig) as your desktop?
Old 10-03-2009, 05:03 AM
Traceur

Fyrel is on a distinguished road

A GIF works, but even better.....you can use a video! Play a video in VLC, then go to Video > DirectX wallpaper. Booyah. En Concert as a wallpaper. (Make sure you set it on loop!)

Être et durer.
Old 10-03-2009, 10:22 AM
Merci Alizée

The doesn't seem going too good. I have tried such things before but didn't like them.
Old 10-03-2009, 10:31 AM

Vorock is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALS View Post
I just saw a great download from Fox. They have a virtual Echo from the TV show Doll House that you can download for your desk top. Echo the star character walks out strutting her stuff every few minutes on your desk top.
Echo, Eliza Dushku played Faith in Buffy the Vampire Slayer.

I could really enjoy having Alizée walking out every few minutes on my desk top. :

Check out the Dollhouse/ home page. You can download the Virtual Echo from there.

BTW guys there is a question towards the bottom of the page you may want to put in your thoughts. "Guest Stars You Want to See?"

I think Alizée would make a very cute and very adorable doll.
I lol'd. Great idea.
Old 10-03-2009, 11:37 AM

ALS is on a distinguished road

Simple story line,
Two record producers ordered a doll for a special project they were planning. A small town girl was turned into a Doll at 15. For four years of her contract she was a successful French pop star.

At 19 she got secretly married in Las Vegas with out the Paris Doll House knowing.

When it came out she was semi-retired as an active.

After six years of marriage her husband still doesn't know his wife was an Active Doll.

As an ex-Active She was reprogrammed to include being a handler in the Paris Doll House as well to keep her cover as a professional singer.

Paris Doll House sends her to the U.S. for a special mission involving a corrupt French industrialist.