Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 06-20-2012, 08:22 PM
Traceur

Fyrel is on a distinguished road

What Alizée fan wouldn't jump at the oppurtunity? It's sad hearing that there's not much of a chance, but I've got my fingers crossed; good luck to you guys! I'd love to get one.

Être et durer.
Old 06-20-2012, 08:29 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALS View Post
I'm waiting for the album to be released so I can save on international shipping with the 2012 Les Enfoires DVD by buying multiple items.
Well if I am able to make it and if I'm not too busy, maybe I could pick you up a copy of LE 2012 when I'm there and that way you'd only have to pay the U.S. shipping charge. Of course there is the slight handling fee I charge of $472.
Old 06-20-2012, 08:34 PM

ALS is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
Well if I am able to make it and if I'm not too busy, maybe I could pick you up a copy of LE 2012 when I'm there and that way you'd only have to pay the U.S. shipping charge. Of course there is the slight handling fee I charge of $472.
Wow I'll have to think about that one, normally the French postal service only charges me $350 per package. You know those French taxes are a real killer. Lucky for me at least I don't have to pay the VAT.
Old 06-20-2012, 08:53 PM

Rev is on a distinguished road

What will you do? Are you preparing a list now, or will you wait until we have some confirmation that we actually have the possibility of her signing them (as well as your knowing you can travel)?

I'll add my name to the list.

Last edited by Rev; 06-21-2012 at 10:40 PM..
Old 06-20-2012, 08:56 PM

le chat des Etats is on a distinguished road

I would love to have one, and happily pay extra for freight and any trouble (I've probably paid more for less return in the past).
Old 06-20-2012, 09:33 PM
Dream always and all ways.

Azhiri is on a distinguished road

I think we are waiting for confirmation that there will indeed be a signing before we make any real plans. We just thought it would be a good idea to let the forum know that there is a possibility in advance.

"In any case, being sexy includes being natural. Anything can be sexy, except vulgarity." - Alizée
Old 06-20-2012, 11:43 PM
Last Fan Standing

Ray4AJ is on a distinguished road

I'd want to try to get one too. I've browsed the threads from the last autograph session, and I know this looks suspicious, me being a new member and all that, but I did register the day before this thread started.... And let me add that those involved in making it happen last time did outstanding work. I was impressed. But I'd defer to more 'deserving' members if that turned out to be the case. Fingers crossed...
Old 06-21-2012, 05:01 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

I will start putting together a list that will include everyone who has requested one to this point, newest members included and we will have to post it occassionaly so those who have requested one, will know they have been added to the list.

Right now, I don't anticipate a problem with a flood of new members, but it could happen.

I think what I might do is put a cap of about 75 on requests until mid august. Sometimes we have long term members who for one reason or another can't post for a while, so this will give them more than a fair chance to put in a request. Afther mid august, the rest of the cds will go to people who requested them, new members included, in the order that they requested them.

Along with your request for a cd, please post a name you would like it signed to. Again if this longshot were to happen and Alizee again was nice enough to do this, we want to make things as easy as possible on her. So please, just a one word name. You can post one now, but you can always change it at a later date if you change your mind.
Old 06-21-2012, 05:31 AM
"C'est de la bombe"

Jake04 is on a distinguished road

JUN

Edit: Had to include the emoticons. Otherwise, it wouldn't post 'cause it's too short!
Old 06-21-2012, 09:54 AM

ALS is on a distinguished road

Same as before, AL