Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > The AAm Project

View Poll Results: Would you like an Alizée lanyard ?
Yes 4 28.57%
No , would not like a lanyard i would LOVE 1 ! 6 42.86%
I want two please ! 2 14.29%
Other - post 2 14.29%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-07-2012, 08:03 AM
Super Moderator

Mon Maquis is on a distinguished road

I have a real passed used at Alizee's show in Mexico. If someone wants it, make me an offer.

Old 04-07-2012, 12:12 PM
Оле Оле

alizeefan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mon Maquis View Post
I have a real passed used at Alizee's show in Mexico. If someone wants it, make me an offer.

Droolin' , not exactly the one i am looking for as i do have my heart set on finding an En Concert style but it is so cool to see another . Thank you !

I'll start the bidding at $100 for that pass , i recently purchased the En Concert back stage pass and it was only like $22.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/150791436013...84.m1497.l2649

If anyone has the En Concert style lanyard and is interested to sell i'd pay $150 !

Considering it would only cost about 1000 to have 500 lanyards made . . .
I know we probably can't have the En Concert style reproduced but perhaps if enough of us were willing to pitch in we could have some type of AAm lanyards made . The shirts and such are a great idea for promotion but again we could use lanyards every day . In a few pictures Alizée seems to wear lanyards to hold her keys n stuff , here she is wearing one from Dior -

Perhaps even she would be interested to have a few if we make AAm lanyards , maybe even autograph some . Could do a charity auction . . .
Lots of ideas there . Would only take 10 of us to pitch in 100 each for 500 lanyards which is like 50 each or 40 each if we sent 100 to Alizée .

Last edited by alizeefan; 04-07-2012 at 12:15 PM..
Old 04-07-2012, 03:26 PM
Alizée dreamer

Un-rêve is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by alizeefan View Post

Funny to me i saved both your lanyard pics . . love them and Un-rêve layout with the ticket dvd program lanyard tells a sweet story, museum quality display really . I'm sure the same can be said of Karins and many others collections here really show a great time to live in for music . Yous are so lucky !
Thanks for sharin' !
It's no problem.. thankyou for the great response and acknowledgement.

Btw I didn't realize the lanyard was so difficult to get hold of until this thread popped up.. so I wish you all the best with that and good luck!

Alizée, Balayent les maux de cœur
Old 04-07-2012, 11:04 PM
Оле Оле

Quote:
Originally Posted by Un-rêve View Post
It's no problem.. thankyou for the great response and acknowledgement.

Btw I didn't realize the lanyard was so difficult to get hold of until this thread popped up.. so I wish you all the best with that and good luck!
Yes it is a fabulous item , a bit obscure not discussed in much detail .
It may not be too difficult as perhaps i'm just not looking hard enough ?
Probably not many made it would be nice to know production number ,
also if anyone has info on dimensions or manufacturer ?

Do you use one of yours at all like to carry your keys if you do not mind me asking that is , or did you just use it at the show ?

What is the corsica cola is that just normal from her home or directly Alizée related as in her image on it autographed or something ?

Last edited by alizeefan; 04-07-2012 at 11:07 PM..
Old 04-07-2012, 11:30 PM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

$150 for a lanyard? Dang, I'd rather buy the Limited Edition of Alizée's upcoming album with that kind of money haha
Old 04-07-2012, 11:42 PM
Оле Оле

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaronius31 View Post
$150 for a lanyard? Dang, I'd rather buy the Limited Edition of Alizée's upcoming album with that kind of money haha
It is my dream Alizée item to own , i'd rather have both and may buy that too heheh . Usually i have bad luck getting in on the draw of those type of things for some reason as the lanyard is even second hand whomsoever i get it from part of the story and my ultimate item to possess . . She will be mine , oh yes , she will .

Old 04-08-2012, 06:54 AM
I AM BOXXY, YOU-YOU-YOU-YOU SEE?

DopeBoy is on a distinguished road

Corsica Cola is a cola distributed by Brasserie Pietra of Corsica but produced in Cholet, France. Apparently it was launched in 2003 and around the same time Corsica was experiencing a heat wave leading to good sales.
Old 04-08-2012, 04:48 PM

Karin is on a distinguished road

Quote:

Droolin' , not exactly the one i am looking for as i do have my heart set on finding an En Concert style but it is so cool to see another . Thank you !

I'll start the bidding at $100 for that pass , i recently purchased the En Concert back stage pass and it was only like $22.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/150791436013...84.m1497.l2649

If anyone has the En Concert style lanyard and is interested to sell i'd pay $150 !

Considering it would only cost about 1000 to have 500 lanyards made . . .
I know we probably can't have the En Concert style reproduced but perhaps if enough of us were willing to pitch in we could have some type of AAm lanyards made . The shirts and such are a great idea for promotion but again we could use lanyards every day . In a few pictures Alizée seems to wear lanyards to hold her keys n stuff , here she is wearing one from Dior -

Perhaps even she would be interested to have a few if we make AAm lanyards , maybe even autograph some . Could do a charity auction . . .
Lots of ideas there . Would only take 10 of us to pitch in 100 each for 500 lanyards which is like 50 each or 40 each if we sent 100 to Alizée .
if you bought that from ebay, be prepared that you will receive only that what you see... not like me, with the red neckband

Old 04-08-2012, 05:38 PM
Alizée dreamer

Un-rêve is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Do you use one of yours at all like to carry your keys if you do not mind me asking that is , or did you just use it at the show ?
Nah.. just wore it the one time at the Olympia.. wanna keep it in good condition.

Quote:
What is the corsica cola is that just normal from her home or directly Alizée related as in her image on it autographed or something ?
Haha.. it's original Corsica Cola from her home.. I thought it would look good next to the Gourmandises cd.

Alizée, Balayent les maux de cœur
Old 04-08-2012, 08:24 PM
Оле Оле

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karin View Post
if you bought that from ebay, be prepared that you will receive only that what you see... not like me, with the red neckband
Yes no lanyard ,the red lanyard is perhaps more rare than black.
I thought i had a picture of a blue one too but maybe confused as i can't seem to locate it but maybe lost in my pics .

With the red lanyard what are the numbers on it ?
Is this the date of the show or perhaps they were numbered for tickets ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Un-rêve View Post
Nah.. just wore it the one time at the Olympia.. wanna keep it in good condition.

Haha.. it's original Corsica Cola from her home.. I thought it would look good next to the Gourmandises cd.
You should definitely use one as you have two , i'd use it every day if i had two , even if i only had one . I do understand collecting as i have quite a few lil collections just that item is so usable . It may damage a little but the lifetime of wear only add character and you have a mint one on display . Of course i say this not having been to the show or owning any maybe i would think differently if i did go and had purchased a couple .

Be sweet if they did do a special issue with picture or label of Alizée Corsica Cola . It does fit in very well and i love Cola too .

Did you grrls purchase your items at the show before it started or wait until after it ended ?

Last edited by alizeefan; 04-08-2012 at 11:30 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts

Tags
alizee, alizee lanyard alizée