Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 02-18-2010, 06:23 AM

C-4 is on a distinguished road

Alizée has always had great watches.
I saw that band as well and feel that Alizée would be wearing a Rolex.
I have had Rolex watches for most of my life and have, since Alizée, switched to Cartier in support of the French.
Old 02-18-2010, 08:15 AM

johnkim2222003 is on a distinguished road

I got a $10 Rolex watch from Hong Kong flea market, but it run only about a day or two. I believe this might be the real reason of why Alizee switched to other brand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by C-4 View Post
Alizée has always had great watches.
I saw that band as well and feel that Alizée would be wearing a Rolex.
I have had Rolex watches for most of my life and have, since Alizée, switched to Cartier in support of the French.
Old 02-18-2010, 09:53 AM

C-4 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jalen View Post
it could very well be, but watches with metal bands aren't uncommon.

But then again, it is Alizée... so I'm shocked the watch isn't sporting a 3lb diamond.
I don't believe Alizée is into gaudy expensive jewelry. I have never seen her toting major bling or huge rocks on her hands. She is a bit more reserved then some of us may think. She is not so over-the-top wealthy that she would just spend money as some of the US stars squander it. Also, her upbringing is middle class and she has a level minded outlook on many things, based on past iterviews and reports on how she conducts hereself.
Old 02-18-2010, 11:41 AM
amateur phlebotomist

Chuck is on a distinguished road

TO JohnKim - I'm sorry to tell you this... But if you got a Rolex, for $10, at a Hong Kong flea market, then I sorta don't think it was a real one.
Old 02-18-2010, 08:15 PM
D[e]mon of the Fall

jung_adore_ALIZEE is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
I don't believe Alizée is into gaudy expensive jewelry. I have never seen her toting major bling or huge rocks on her hands. She is a bit more reserved then some of us may think.
She's definitely a shopper...

Regards,

Jung

Old 02-18-2010, 09:28 PM
Recline yourself

user472884 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
I don't believe Alizée is into gaudy expensive jewelry. I have never seen her toting major bling or huge rocks on her hands. She is a bit more reserved then some of us may think. She is not so over-the-top wealthy that she would just spend money as some of the US stars squander it. Also, her upbringing is middle class and she has a level minded outlook on many things, based on past iterviews and reports on how she conducts hereself.
I never said she bought it herself...

*flashback swirlies*

A: "Qu'est-ce-que c'est ?"
*picks up package from her porch*
*reads the label*
"To: Alizée
Old 02-18-2010, 09:37 PM
Against The Current

Fall is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fall06 View Post
When I read about the La Isla Bonita performance on tv, I always see something about a "snub" and something about Madonna. Obviously the song is sung originally by Madonna, that much I know. But I really don't get this "snub" business, in fact I don't even know what snub means Can anybody enlighten me on the subject please?
I totally forgot that I asked this, and I remembered it just now. This was back in November Can anybody help me out with this one?
Old 03-08-2010, 08:39 PM
<Love that girl still!!! forever my coco

VVVACCPLPNLY is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vorock View Post
What are the chances of a woman like Alizee actually playing WoW? But then again, people you least expect play that game. Like Dave Chappelle. Even if she doesn't know it I'm very proud Blizzard put her dance in the game. I know a lot of Americans discovered her that way. BTW, I read that a new mmo Blizzard is working on is also going to have Alizee's dance in it. Somebody must be an Alizee fan over there ! But It's also sad that more people know about the dance as a Night Elf thing than her own dance .
HAHA! I am one such fan! Thanks for the aknowledgement! Also, I would like to ask here as well as on other appropriate threads how it would be possible for me, without audacity, to get a JBG ringtone? Or anyhing else, really, just an Alizee ringtone! Please!
Old 03-08-2010, 08:43 PM
Against The Current

Fall is on a distinguished road

I had one question, does anybody know who added the backup vocals on Tempête? There is a woman also singing but I don't know who it is
Old 03-08-2010, 09:33 PM
Merci Alizée

Quote:
Originally Posted by VVVACCPLP View Post
HAHA! I am one such fan! Thanks for the aknowledgement! Also, I would like to ask here as well as on other appropriate threads how it would be possible for me, without audacity, to get a JBG ringtone? Or anyhing else, really, just an Alizee ringtone! Please!
Just google it out, you will find many ringtones. I have Alizée ringtones for my phone. That's why I'm sure you will find that.

Tags
chronology, dates, events, misc., questions, timeline