Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 11-27-2013, 09:53 PM

ALS is on a distinguished road
Default Well folks it's my nine year anniversary

this week since I found Alizée

It has been one hell of a ride over those years with all the ups and downs of her career. I'm hoping the next nine years are as much fun as the last nine have been.
Old 11-27-2013, 10:08 PM

Merci Alizée is on a distinguished road

Wow! It's been long time. It's not easy to maintain same level of interest for such a long time. I guess you have managed it very well.
Old 11-27-2013, 10:30 PM

If you're a fan of the famous side of Alizée, the singer and now dancer it could be a hard road to travel over the years as they say. When you're a fan of Alizée the woman it is quite easy stay with her over the long run. As soon as someone realizes just how special this woman is, it isn't hard to stay with her and support her over the years.
Old 11-28-2013, 12:00 AM
Last Fan Standing

Ray4AJ is on a distinguished road

Happy anniversary! I'm also a fan of the person before the performer so hopefully I'll be able hang in just as long. No problem so far!
Old 11-28-2013, 12:40 AM

comjoz is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALS View Post
If you're a fan of the famous side of Alizée, the singer and now dancer it could be a hard road to travel over the years as they say. When you're a fan of Alizée the woman it is quite easy stay with her over the long run. As soon as someone realizes just how special this woman is, it isn't hard to stay with her and support her over the years.
Interesting observation. What was it that attracted us towards her?
Is it Alizee the singer and dancer, or is it her as herself, as a person, personality? I think it is just her as a person, and this is precisely that something "special" in her.
Old 11-28-2013, 03:58 AM
#Lilibugged #Alizéen #Hashtag

melovelily is on a distinguished road

Awesome! My RELATIONSHIP (it IS a relationship dammit!) with Zée is 4 & half years old
Old 11-28-2013, 07:48 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Congratulations ALS. It's awesome for her that you have stuck through the good times and especially the bad. I'm sure she truly appreciates fans like you.

As far as what type of fan am I. I'm in love with the dancer, the singer, her physical beauty and her inner beauty, but I love her best when all those qualities are wrapped into one such as when she sang that duet with Olly Murs. Then of course there are unique days like last Saturday, when of course the beautiful dancer was so evident, but what shone through so much more were her physical and inner beauty that make you want to watch those events on that day over and over again. It's amazing as nervous as she was when not dancing, how she could block it all out to put in a performance of a life time when she was dancing.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 11-28-2013 at 07:56 AM..
Old 11-28-2013, 08:54 AM

Panther is on a distinguished road

Happy anniversary ALS!

For me it's all about the person underneath the performer and it always shines through. Please don't shoot me down in flames for saying this but I feel that all her performances have little imperfections but it is precisely those imperfections that show her humanity and reveal just what a delightful person she really is. That is a really unusual quality in the performing arts these days. There is nothing sterile or fake about her. She's just honest and people can relate to that. Well I can anyway. I think she's wonderful.
Old 11-28-2013, 03:57 PM

Panther you nailed it what makes Alizée special. The cute girl grabs your attention but it takes a whole lot more than her looks to keep a fan interested.

Just look back over the last nine weeks and all of us can relate to Alizée and how she stepped up to the challenge and brought her A game to win the DALS 4. She had her ups and her downs and she never let a marginal performance or injury break her spirit. She just worked even harder so the next time she was ready to show the world she wasn't that 15-19 year old teenager the public remembered. On Saturday the audience rewarded her for her tenacity and the drive they saw out of her over the last nine weeks.
Old 11-28-2013, 04:33 PM
Not so serious

espi is on a distinguished road

Congrats ALS! I'm sure you'll keep it up!

I found out about her about 4 years ago but didn't really got involved until last year. Hope it leads somewhere good!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panther View Post
For me it's all about the person underneath the performer and it always shines through ... There is nothing sterile or fake about her. She's just honest and people can relate to that. Well I can anyway. I think she's wonderful.
That is so true.

I cannot deny that the first attraction was the physical beauty (yall know it!) but like ALS said it takes more to keep someone going for a long time. Off the top of my head, her characteristics that keeps me interested:

- Beauty. So obvious. The more natural the more adorable.
- Honesty. What you see is what you get! 'nuff said.
- Change what you think is wrong or not working anymore. i.e. MF et LB
- She's a family person which is a very important aspect, for me atleast. It still amazes me when I read that she advised the youth to consider having a baby at a young age.
- She's not capricious (It's my first time using the word.). Not with a guy today and another one tomorrow which is quite what you see with other celebrities. Although I don't know why she's with the gay guy often!
- Someone able to give me constant motivation to learn French should have a solid character within.

I'm sure you have other factors to include and I'm very curious to know about them.