Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Media Section

Old 06-19-2018, 05:07 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough
Default Too much magazine article from 2000

This is a magazine article from 2003. I don't have a translation for this. Maybe Edsel can get it translated in school?????

toomuch01_2003 (1).jpg
Old 06-19-2018, 06:50 PM

Rev is on a distinguished road

Do you by any chance have a high quality scan? This one is just 792x582.
Old 06-19-2018, 08:24 PM

I think this is 'slightly' better.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/14vo...ew?usp=sharing

and this one just a slight bit more...

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1tES...ew?usp=sharing

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 06-19-2018 at 08:30 PM..
Old 06-20-2018, 11:22 PM

Rev is on a distinguished road

Thanks for trying, Unfortunately, neither is high enough quality to OCR effectively.
Old 06-21-2018, 06:24 AM
Last Fan Standing

Ray4AJ is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev View Post
Thanks for trying, Unfortunately, neither is high enough quality to OCR effectively.
I couldn't find a better version but I put this one into the google translate app, it selected the following text to translate...

and output this

Quote:
Electric currents at the top "I ALWAYS PLAY ON THE AMBIGUITE TO PLEASE! No more" Gourmandises Alizée makes us today vibrate with its "Electric currents The miss has grown and she rebels 1 She evokes for you this new opus, but also the constraints of the celebrity, her image of sexy lolita or reality tele-CELEBRITE Toc of Mac! Too mortal SEXY TIES When I started, we participated "Star seed left with Mylène, then puts new talents to emerge. Having myself understood quickly that when you are known at 18 ars, you can not always do what you want. Like kissing his sweetheart on a bench on Valentine's Day or down the trash in bathrobe with hair curlers In general, the fallout in some magazines are just right shopping and I think sincerely. Now I am not there either, we put everything on the ground and we are very partisan, because it is difficult to choose together what keeps me natural about the best milk. Then any cameras and therefore to show was done naturally. It's a real, real-life image that I'm good at and that fits me. GREAT not very nice. But hey, I'm 18 years old and I know But there are things that I never met in the cityVieilfir does not scare me Tepere that Alizee will still be 40 years old. But I have a hard time projecting myself into the future. I do not fear that the public, like all Corsicans, I am In two years, many lock me in a very superstitious image. At the beginning things changed. of lolita. I'm no longer everything looks like a kid and especially when my tastes has a young line, and not gu'on trying to paraltreun little musical. Initially, still a woman. But no longer a woman, you have to make it a little crazy to live morally, or else this LOLITA EVOLUTION to do this job. I'm only a little more discrete than before "I was impressed with the time of the lolita she gressively sioned by Mylène really existed 7 have always For example, I Farmer and Laurent plays on the ambiguity to dream to have Boutonnat that I please I know the talents very long hair n'osals not don- Mylene in this area but for my opinion.But this game was safe we ​​get used to it today, I Can't have anything to do with the smooth I do not hesitate to Lolita Nabokov does not let them grow I want to share with them the desires of "What's good with the VIKENT during the summer, is that it's going to be a great recording, I want more electric guitars and drums. "- Aline on stone is for less than seven years are in August, followed by a big tournle.ceu means that I'm on scioe w 21 aoiit, that is to say the day of peanut, Alizée has his new album in New teas emerging thanks to reality TV! '"four titles
I don't think it's formatted well but maybe it gives you something to work with.
Old 06-21-2018, 10:43 AM

I think that did a very good job but as with most translating apps or what ever you call them, you have to do some tweaking.

Star seed I think means Grained de Star and I thnk "Like kissing his sweetheart" meant Like kissing her sweetheart. It seems like the French pronouns can go either way and are too often translated into the male one where they should be translated into the female one.
Old 10-01-2018, 02:27 PM

Not Now is on a distinguished road

Haven't visited in quite some time but these old magazine articles are my favourite thing to read here. Would be great to read a good translation of this one, if anyone ever has the time.
Old 10-01-2018, 05:01 PM

Default Too Much 2000 magazine article

I believe this is the one you are looking for. I had a Russian translation for it which I just translated to English with Google.

much_2000.jpg

From this interview or questionnaire you will learn some information about the life of Alizee, which she willingly told during her meeting in Paris, the end of 2000.
What lies beneath your bed?
A: Large photo albums, laser discs, records of my parents and books.

What lies in your purse?
A: My pocket calendars, two mobile phones, a purse, sunglasses, chewing candy and a pen.

Where do you spend your holidays? A: In the Caribbean or in the Maldives, but usually on the islands.

Your favorite breed of dogs and cats?
A: As for dogs, I love Labradors very much, as for cats, then I have a beige Persian cat named "Islam." My grandmother takes care of him, since I am not very often at home.

Your favorite clothes?
A: I like rather casual clothes, such as jeans or long pants. But I also wear short skirts to the knees. Well, leather boots. My favorite color is pink.

What are your favorite school subjects?
A: I prefer subjects such as mathematics, physics and chemistry. At the moment, I take correspondence courses with good teachers.

Scooter or motorcycle?
A: Motorcycle with different colors, you can go quickly on it, stick a lot of stickers everywhere, and the first one can lean far forward.

Your life divide?
A: Life is beautiful! Since I was born, I have achieved everything, so I think that life is beautiful.

What do you love in life?
A: Shopping and boys!

With whom would you sing a duet?
A: My dream is to sing a duet with Madonna or with Johnny Holliday. My favorite song is D.H. "So that I love you."

Your mistakes?
A: I'm too curious. As for the young men, I'm too jealous, besides, I think I'm always right.

What is your favorite sport?
A: Dancing in all directions. I've been doing this sport since my childhood, and now I'm dancing flamenco, tap dancing, jazz and classical dances.

Jeep, Jaguar or Fiat 500? A: Jeep.

What Is your book a favorite book?
A: "The Little Prince", written by Antoine de Saint-Exupery (Saint-Exuperie).

What are your favorite websites?
A: I like to shop on the Internet, in almost all online stores, such as "Skechers" or the American online store "FAO", a special toy store. There you can buy two-meter soft toys. It is very funny.

Your favorite movie?
A: The blue abyss.

An astronaut or an archaeologist?
A: Astronaut, since I love the stars, and my big dream is to fly to the moon, it would be great
TOO much 2000 in Russian language
Из этого интервью или анкеты вы узнаете некоторые сведения из жизни Alizee, которые она охотно рассказала во время встречи в Париже, конец 2000 г.
Что лежит под твоей кроватью? А: Большие фотоальбомы, лазерные диски, пластинки моих родителей и книги. Что лежит в твоей сумочке? А: Мой карманный календарик, два мобильных телефона, кошелёк, солнечные очки, жевательные конфеты и ручка. Где ты проводишь свои каникулы? А: На Карибском море или на Мальдивских островах, но обычно на островах. Твоя любимая порода собак и кошек? А: Что касается собак, то я очень люблю лабрадоров, что касается кошек, то у меня есть бежевый кот перс по имени "Ислам". Моя бабушка ухаживает за ним, так как я не очень часто нахожусь дома. Твоя любимая одежда? А: Я люблю скорее небрежную одежду, такую как джинсы или длинные штаны. Но я также ношу короткие юбки до колен. Ну и кожаные сапоги. Мой любимый цвет - розовый. Твои любимые школьные предметы? A: Я предпочитаю такие предметы, как математика, физика и химия. В данный момент я беру заочное обучение с хорошими преподавателями. Самокат или мотоцикл? А: Мотоцикл с разными цветами, на нем можно быстро ехать, наклеить много наклеек повсюду, и первое можно отклоняться далеко вперед. Твой дивиз жизни? А: Жизнь прекрасна! С тех пор, как я родилась, я достигла всего, поэтому я думаю, что жизнь прекрасна. Чего любишь в жизни? А: Походы за покупками и юноши! С кем спела бы ты дуэтом? А: Моя мечта спеть дуэтом с Мадонной или с Джонни Холлидеем. Моя любимая песня Д.Х. "Чтоб я тебя полюбил". Твои ошибки? А: Я слишком любопытна. То, что касается юношей, я слишком ревнива, кроме того я думаю, что я всегда права. Твой любимый спорт? А: Танцы всех направлений. Я занимаюсь этим спортом уже с детских лет, и теперь я танцую фламенко, чечётку, джаз и классические танцы. Джип, Ягуар или Фиат 500? А: Джип. Твоя любима книга? А: "Маленький принц", написанная Антуаном де Сент Экзюпери (Saint-Exuperie). Твои любимые интернет сайты? А: Я люблю делать покупки в интернете, почти во всех интернет магазинах, таких как "Skechers" или американском интернет магазине "ФАО", специальный магазин игрушек. Там можно купить двухметровые мягкие игрушки. Это очень забавно. Твой любимый фильм? А: Голубая бездна. Астронавт или археолог? А: Астронавт, так как я люблю звезды, и моя большая мечта слетать на луну, это было бы здорово