Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Old 09-19-2012, 10:53 AM
Hypebeast

Plaz is on a distinguished road

So where can I see this? If my ps3 is not near me at this moment.

---------------------------------------------------

Old 09-19-2012, 11:10 AM

Merci Alizée is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plaz View Post
So where can I see this? If my ps3 is not near me at this moment.
<!-- This version of the embed code is no longer supported. Learn more: https://vimeo.com/help/faq/embedding --> <object width="500" height="375"><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true" /><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always" /><param name="movie" value="http://vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=49710259&amp;force_embed=1&a mp;server=vimeo.com&amp;show_title=1&amp;show_byli ne=1&amp;show_portrait=1&amp;color=00adef&amp;full screen=1&amp;autoplay=0&amp;loop=0" /><embed src="http://vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=49710259&amp;force_embed=1&a mp;server=vimeo.com&amp;show_title=1&amp;show_byli ne=1&amp;show_portrait=1&amp;color=00adef&amp;full screen=1&amp;autoplay=0&amp;loop=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" width="500" height="375"></embed></object> <p><a href="http://vimeo.com/49710259">Alicia - a causa de toño</a> from <a href="http://vimeo.com/user3143885">pepon66</a> on <a href="http://vimeo.com">Vimeo</a>.</p>
Old 09-19-2012, 12:02 PM

Karin is on a distinguished road

JiveEpic: Les images d'Alizée qui circulent ne sont pas extraites du clip officiel du single "A cause de l'automne", elles ont été tournées en Corse pendant l’enregistrement de l’album. Le clip officiel sera dévoilé fin octobre.

JiveEpic: Images of Alizée circulating on web are not extracted from the official music video for the single "A cause de l'automne", they were filmed in Corsica during the recording of the album. The official music video will be released late October.

Last edited by Karin; 09-19-2012 at 12:05 PM..
Old 09-19-2012, 01:23 PM

ALS is on a distinguished road

So what they are saying is a fan in on the shoot had access to the film stock and put together their own Alizée music video.
Old 09-19-2012, 01:28 PM

Panther is on a distinguished road

I'm confused now. Can someone a bit brighter than me explain what is going on please? ie is the video that we all saw yesterday the official video or not?

Old 09-19-2012, 01:38 PM

Merci Alizée is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panther View Post
I'm confused now. Can someone a bit brighter than me explain what is going on please? ie is the video that we all saw yesterday the official video or not?

I think we can answer that only when official music video is released.
Old 09-19-2012, 01:46 PM

BrianO1 is on a distinguished road

The video was have now, seems to be an unfinished, or maybe behind the scenes footage. Or at least that's what Sony is saying.

Either way, Sony has said this video is NOT the official music video.

Last edited by BrianO1; 09-19-2012 at 03:20 PM..
Old 09-19-2012, 02:17 PM

Euphoria is on a distinguished road

Whew, I feel better now.
Old 09-19-2012, 02:31 PM

Jenny_HRO87 is on a distinguished road

where did you get the info that it's a fan video Brian? (Apart from Sony who's a bit of making a fool of itself...)

This is really strange and confusing to be honest.. I don't think it's a fan-made video, it looks too professional to be one, the video fits perfectly with the mood of the song, it fits with Alizée's story, splitting up, going back to Corsica, visiting old places, meeting old friends, starting to live again... it just matches too well.

It looks like a whole concept, it doesn't look like that someone just took some scenes and put them together and made a video. Also we can be 100 % sure that the scenes on the beach are from the "real" video because Alizée uploaded a photo of the location and they were seen filming in this bar or café or whatever it is...

And there's another thing that doesn't make sense - where did Vidzone get it from if not from the record label or someone who's connected to it? I doubt that they just take random videos someone sends to them and upload them on their platform or whatever is it (I don't have PS3...) and even label them with the artist's name and song title..

Perhaps this video was the original video and Sony wasn't happy with it (yes, my theory is still that Sony isn't happy with the album either and that this is the reason why it takes so long...) and Alizée had to shot another video and the version we got now wasn't supposed to be aired...

So let's wait for late October... oh imagine they would release another totally different video and people would like the "leaked" version much more.. :/
And all I see is life, life in a beautiful light."
Old 09-19-2012, 03:12 PM

BrianO1 is on a distinguished road

I said "fan made" just as a figure of speech. It just sounds like someone was on set, filming a "making of" kinda thing. That's what Sony said.

I also wouldnt be surprised if what you are saying is true Jenny, about this being the actual video, and Sony is trying to backpedal because they don't think it's good enough. Would make sense, we were supposed to get the video months ago...and her dad was supposed to have photographs from the filming of the video.

Maybe that's why the video hasn't been released yet. They finished it, it wasn't that good, and now are redoing it?

Last edited by BrianO1; 09-19-2012 at 03:17 PM..

Tags
a cause de l'automne