Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-25-2012, 05:35 PM
Mélodie de vie, c'est l'odyssée!

Marka is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaronius31 View Post
All very good posts and MA I cracked up when you said "whats going on and what this girl doing" haha

But guys, I think I've got the solution. We keep a log book in a cave in Corsica, and after this site goes offline and we have no point of contact, we travel to the cave years down the road and people leave their contact information and whether or not they still have their harddrives and thier physical collections. That way we can keep an underground check-up system going and never lose her!

Im tired, that made little sense, night.
This made much more sense than the approach with the time machine when you go back in time and kidnapp Alizée

You know what, lets download everything Alizée related, store it on LTO8 tapes (when they are available, of course, they say that one will be able to store up to 12.8TB of uncompressed data on a single tape), save these tapes next to the check-up system you proposed, and voilà, we have double redundancy!

Of course, we should make everything redundand, the Corse cave serving as the primary location while other locations serving as mirrors...

I humanity happens to launch another Voyager-like spacecraft, we might arrange with them to send some songs and a couple of photos with it into deep space, to preserve them for very-far-into-the-future generations.