Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Media Section

Old 06-27-2023, 08:55 AM
Administrator

CleverCowboy is on a distinguished road

I stumbled across this photo today. It's one of my favorites. What a natural beauty.

Old 12-27-2023, 01:35 PM

joebanana is on a distinguished road

Old 12-31-2023, 03:52 PM

Old 01-01-2024, 10:21 PM

Marshal Davout is on a distinguished road

Magnifique ! Alizee 4K and Joebanana ! I did not see your replay about the Jersey till now ! And the wedding picture of Alizee is very nice; as she looks truly happy there ! I actually meant to send Alizee a Tinker Bell Doll I have and I was going to send her a Baltimore Ravens NFL Football team Jersey I happened to have. They are smashing teams now; as they just beat the Miami Dolphins 56 to 19 ! Maybe I can still get them off in the mail !
Old 01-03-2024, 10:37 AM

Old 01-03-2024, 08:47 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshal Davout View Post
Magnifique ! Alizee 4K and Joebanana ! I did not see your replay about the Jersey till now ! And the wedding picture of Alizee is very nice; as she looks truly happy there ! I actually meant to send Alizee a Tinker Bell Doll I have and I was going to send her a Baltimore Ravens NFL Football team Jersey I happened to have. They are smashing teams now; as they just beat the Miami Dolphins 56 to 19 ! Maybe I can still get them off in the mail !
I've been watching many of the football games in the past few weeks. Late in the season when teams are fighting for a playoff spot, produces the best games and it has certainly done that this year and I'd have to say, Baltimore is the team to beat.
Old 02-26-2024, 12:39 AM

Marshal Davout is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alizée 4K View Post
The shirt that Alizée is wearing in that picture and dance video are not the shirt she was gifted from the time she kicked the ball to start the season, simply her wearing a shirt that supporters can buy and pay to have their name added.

When she kicked off the season it was back at the time of her first album and the height of her fame/publicity campaigns. The shirt design then was different, still white and red, but a larger stripe. I can't find a picture of her wearing it, but here is the publicity photo of her holding it up showing her name on the back:

Credit to archiving that image geos to Aragorn97 It appears the old news stories related to this are no longer online

Alizée still very much supports AC Ajaccio, as does Annily, sadly in 2021 a young 17 year old player that was a family friend passed away and they both posted tributes to him. Link to the news story

Despite being able to find several news stories in French about her attending matches and being a fan etc, I can't find any pictures of her wearing the shirt, though she obviously buys them to support the team. As football shirts are large and loose fitting, I imagine she perhaps wears them as loungewear/casualwear around the house or as a nightshirt, but then dresses up when going out in public and likely to be photographed. This would explain her wearing it whilst in dance rehearsal. I've had girlfriends in the past who around the house would wear sports shirts at home with no pants, like a dress or nightshirt (SO hot! ) but wouldn't be seen dead wearing them outside as they don't think they flatter their figure. Little do they know men find it sexy

Another team Alizée has links to is Lille. In 2016 she attended a charity event there for the National Union of Sport to raise money for helping young people train to become football players. She was gifted a football signed by the whole team, and performed several songs. Link to the news story which has lots of pictures

That last one is especially interesting to me as Lille is just one train stop away from my apartment. I must admit I don't know much about there, I just pass through when on my way from/to London. I don't know much about French football teams, other than PSG of course. I should get an AC Ajaccio shirt for when I next visit Corsica

Edit:

Yes, congratulations to them! What an absolutely beautiful picture!
Thank You ; Alizee 4K for the Soccer Jersey Photo ! Somehow I missed this so I am just now replying ! It would be great to see her in it if anybody had that Photo !