Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Fan Art

Old 05-24-2016, 12:03 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough
Default Copyright violation

I received a notice that a Youtube video I put up was nailed for copyright violations. It was a video of her and Greg dancing a Flamenco dance to the song La Gitaine (The gypsy) during the 6th week of DALS. In addition to the dance itself, I had added the clip where Alizée was singing the song 'karaoke' to the beginning.

I had try to give it a name to try and hide it as best I could, but still trying to leave the ability for people to find it, so I called it "Zee the gypsy". I see there are 2 other videos of this performance still up. One is a poor recording of a tv picture, but the other one is a relatively good one made by Alizée Jacotey.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xct8ST6WYKQ

I also saw a video I had put up with just the lead in I mentioned, with no attempt to hide what it was from, still up. It's tough trying to figure out what's okay and what's not. I think sometimes it's just a question of in which direction the wind is blowing that day.

Attachment 1319
Attachment 1320

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 11-04-2018 at 01:29 PM..
Old 05-24-2016, 02:35 PM

deligna is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
I received a notice that a Youtube video I put up was nailed for copyright violations. It was a video of her and Greg dancing a Flamenco dance to the song La Gitaine (The gypsy) during the 6th week of DALS. In addition to the dance itself, I had added the clip where Alizée was singing the song 'karaoke' to the beginning.

I had try to give it a name to try and hide it as best I could, but still trying to leave the ability for people to find it, so I called it "Zee the gypsy". I see there are 2 other videos of this performance still up. One is a poor recording of a tv picture, but the other one is a relatively good one made by Alizée Jacotey.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xct8ST6WYKQ

I also saw a video I had put up with just the lead in I mentioned, with no attempt to hide what it was from, still up. It's tough trying to figure out what's okay and what's not. I think sometimes it's just a question of in which direction the wind is blowing that day.

Attachment 1319
Attachment 1320
I dont think their automatic system can recognize the video if you do slight changes to the video and audio. Find a program that can change the color just a tiny bit to the point where its not noticable, same with audio.
Old 05-24-2016, 04:10 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

I've heard of changing the pitch of the audio before. I suppose another thing that could help is removing some frames from the video, then speeding up the audio to match it which would hopefully kill 2 birds with two stones.
Old 05-25-2016, 02:42 AM

Lucas is on a distinguished road

There is written you video was manually reviewed. So it doesnt matter if you will change something in video. It would work only to avoid the automatic system.
Old 05-25-2016, 11:43 AM

deligna is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas View Post
There is written you video was manually reviewed. So it doesnt matter if you will change something in video. It would work only to avoid the automatic system.
I doubt people are manually searching youtube to find copyright infringement. My guess is that the video was found by an automatic system and reviewed manually, trick the automatic system and you might never be caught.