Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > The AAm Project

Old 03-26-2017, 12:05 AM
Оле Оле

alizeefan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shepherd View Post
Alizee is looking a bit tanky here, but she is SINGING. I think she's wearing a jacket to disguise her bulk. A bit overweight or not she looks great to me. And she is SINGING.

Waterloo (Live 2017)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Voj...J07_7ZJPU9nb-6

With all that vigorous dancing, she might not be singing. She is probably lip-sinking. I wonder if that counts as a break in her refusal to sing? That might not even be her voice.

More speculation: It's unusual for a dancer to put on weight. Could Alizee be pregnant? She said, she and Greg were trying to have a baby.
I dunno she has always been a small frame short and a bit plump , i think many of us here or fans of her were always attracted to that style of grrl .
Definitely isn't singing but its obviousilly her voice and refreshing to hear this beautiful voice in English once again . So she is singing , i didnt hear she is refusing to sing but guessing as always she may have said it once but like her saying once about English not her forte it was only once and amounts to nothing . As for karaoke well she is a dancer and that isn't easy to do both but even singing live unless we are there its still a recording so to me there is no difference in lip synching or not . Honestly i believe too much is made of that since the milli vanilly incident . While of course to sing live is better to myself and others in a show like this where its more about dancing i don't care . As for the jacket using that to hide i doubt that as aren't there recent pics without jackets ? To touch on pregnancy - she maybe a dancer so to speak but not in the classical sense of never to fluctuate weight or always stay super slim . Plus with age this will definitely happen and with the dancing and exercise you get bigger - look at Priscilla Betti for instance there she is also tiny framed but her legs got muscular most likely from the workouts and dancing . Which isn't to say she also didn't continue to be phenomenal looking , both only improve with age . Also all grrlz will go up n down the scale during times of the year , month and so on . But who knows maybe she is knocked up and if so congratulations to her , G and little sister who'll get a sibling . I agree she looks awesme as always , regardless <3

Last edited by alizeefan; 03-26-2017 at 12:07 AM..
Old 06-01-2017, 06:19 PM

Shepherd is on a distinguished road

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Itc1...ature=youtu.be
Old 06-01-2017, 06:29 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Another good Robert Rhein video. He must be getting close to his goal of making a thousand Alizée videos.
Old 07-20-2017, 01:24 PM

Old 08-20-2017, 06:30 PM

Smile

Quote:

Alizee's birthday is 21 August. I think that makes her 33.
Old 09-16-2017, 08:28 PM

https://www.facebook.com/gerardo.per...2713482385526/
Old 09-19-2017, 01:45 PM

Jeremy Pierret ALIZEE INTERNATIONAL FAN CLUB official AIFC group

Last edited by Shepherd; 09-19-2017 at 02:16 PM..
Old 10-28-2017, 03:11 PM

Most Beautiful French Women

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFW2V3GZLGI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWwab4_F05Q

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2aJuR1_hUdY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kUs71I9lxfo
Old 10-29-2017, 04:58 PM

kulli is on a distinguished road

Every now and then I answer serious comments on youtube and mention the AAm forum, for example someone wanted to know where he can find a translation of a song or someone says something nice about her.
I also report inappropriate and sexist comments which appear again and again

Last edited by kulli; 10-30-2017 at 09:09 AM..
Old 10-29-2017, 10:18 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

I still get new subscribers to my 4 Youtube channels every now and then. I guess like us, they stumble upon something incredibly beautiful and different as we did and though she's still a very beautiful woman, I can't help but think they are more mesmerized by the MF era. If you look at those 4 videos Shepherd posted, 2 were published in 2017 and the other in 2014 and 2015 respectively, but all the images of her were from 2003 or prior. I think she can still impress the way she did back in 2003, but she lost too much, when she walked away from MF and LB.

The Beatles when they broke up, came up with some good songs individually, but the thing people will always remember is the group. They complimented each other.

The music of Laurant Boutannat, the lyrics of MF and the beauty, the voice and the dancing of Alizée were just a unique experience from what we've experienced in the past and it will continue to impress people who are new to her for many years to come.

It's too bad what happened after the break up. I feel her career afterwards was terribly mismanaged. So much potential talent was there, but it went to waste because they found out too late if you put that talent in the hands of people who don't know how to manage it and in the case of someone who is as beautiful as her, how to package it, you are wasting your time. They could not have made worse decisions, even if they had just grabbed someone randomly off the street.

It can't be what it was back in 2003, but I feel there is still a lot of potential for great music, songs, dances and beauty,
and success, if you just find someone to make the right decisions on how to put it all together.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 10-29-2017 at 10:40 PM..