Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Translations

Old 06-19-2017, 01:10 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough
Default Too Much article from 2001

TOO_MUCH_2001_Le_mariage_un_reve_de_petite_fille.jpg

At the moment, it's madness for you?
A: Yes, between the TV shows, the photo shoots, the interviews, it's very hard. Everything's chained together, I don't have time to take any rest. And I also did les Enfoirés, all while living in Ajaccio, so I never stop making the round trips between Corsica and Paris.

What's your best souvenir of the past few months?
A: It was the Enfoirés tour, because it was the first time I was onstage and also because I was surrounded by such artists as Patrick Bruel, Jean-Jacques Goldmann and others, it was very impressive.

Who did you make friends with?
A: With Patrick Bruel, but I had already known him. With Làâm, Maxime Le Forestier because he's the one who rewrote my song, and also with Liane Foly, Muriel Robin.

How did you know Patrick Bruel?
A: When I did "Graines de stars" last year, he was there and also on all the TV shows he was there. We became friends and I went to see him at the Zénith at the beginning of April. He's quite simple, and at the Enfoirés he took me under his wing, he gave me advice.

Are you getting used to being a star?
A: No, I'm still surprised to be here where I am, to also be well protected by Mylène Farmer and Laurent Boutonnat, to be awarded with several prizes and to have sold so many records. But I'm getting used to the interviews, to TV, and yet, at the beginning, I didn't like all that.

What are your projects for the summer?
A: I'm going on vacation, but at home, in Ajaccio! In Corsica, we're always on vacation with the weather we have!

Are you in love at the moment?
A: Yes, and we were together before I was well-known. It's an advantage, because he's with me for what I am and not the image theat I represent.

What's the recipe for a beautiful love story?
A: In a couple, you have to understand each other and trust each other, and it works.

What do you think about marriage?
A: I'm all for it! It's a child's dream, dressed all in white, but I don't know why, it's just a dream!

What gifts do your fans send you?
A: Stuffed animals, because I said that I like them. I receive cassettes with messages, it's very strange, and they also send their photo with it! I receive lots of declarations of love, it's quite kind, tender.

Has a letter particularly touched you?
A: Yes, the one from the mother of a little 5-year-old boy who told me that her son thought I was the most beautiful woman of all and that he wanted to marry me! He asked his parents to invite me to see his toys in his room, but his parents said that I didn't have time, so he started crying. As a result, he wrote me a little word saying that he too is a star in his own way!

Do you respond to everyone?
A: No, I can't, but when someone asks for a signed photo, I respond, even someone asks for five of them!

What have you changed in the way that you live your life?
A: Nothing! Well, I don't go out walking by myself in town, there's always someone to go out with me, whether it's my dad, my mom, my manager, my friends, but I don't have bodyguards!

What CDs have you bought recently?
A: Eminem, Gérald de Palmas and the Enfoirés CD!

What TV show do you watch?
A: I watch "Friends", I have all the videos! and my favorite actress is Rachel, she's funny, she's always well dressed her hair is always styled...