Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Media Section

Old 07-29-2012, 12:23 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

I definitely like the hair style as a temporary thing, but I don't like the overall look with the tat and that shirt. I used to always think she had the look of a princess and I can't quite figure our just yet what that picture reminds me of, but it's not that of a princess. I think she kind of looks more like a biker chick here. Kind of looks like a woman you wouldn't want to meet in a dark alley.
Old 07-29-2012, 12:34 PM
"C'est de la bombe"

Jake04 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
Kind of looks like a woman you wouldn't want to meet in a dark alley.
Not me! I would loooove to meet that woman in a dark alley!
Old 07-29-2012, 12:49 PM
<Love that girl still!!! forever my coco

VVVACCPLPNLY is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Future Raptor Ace View Post
Who the hell is she trying to look like ....... Snookie?
LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ugh... -_- idk what shes doing but its not her... and it doesnt fit her... im fine trying new styles, the ueds look fit her well. but this best not last.
Old 07-29-2012, 01:26 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Thinking about this some more, like I said as a temporary thing, I like it. I definitely like that hair style on the right woman, but there was something I didn't quite like about it in this picture and I couldn't figure it out at first because other things overshadowed it, but then I realized in the past I said so many times that one of the things I loved about her was her natural beauty. One of the things I would say in addition to little make up or jewelry, no war paint on the fingernails, was no big hair and this is what I consider to be big hair.

So as a temporary thing, I like that hair style, but I don't want her to keep it and I'm sure she just did it for a video or something.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 07-29-2012 at 01:42 PM..
Old 07-29-2012, 01:44 PM
<Love that girl still!!! forever my coco

VVVACCPLPNLY is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
But what the heck, her days of natural beauty are over unless you want to treat this kind of like the way they treat Barry Bonds. He's in the record book for hitting the most home runs, with a bunch of foot notes at the bottom of the page.

You could still say Alizee is naturally beautiful, but then again with a bunch of foot notes.
lol i dont think so, she still has plenty of natural beautiful years ahead. shes... what? 28 now? she will EASILY be naturally gorgeous until 35, at the very least. i mean, ive seen plenty of 50 year old woman who are beautiful naturally. its a different beauty, and something probably more what you like at your age, (hehe no offense) but i know that eventually i will be there too, so i can still see what kind of woman i will like at that age too. alizee is still pretty now though. tbh, i am 20 and would go for a girl up to 32. and not because of old looks or something, but... my mom is only 40 so thats just too wierd lol... i got hit on by a 42 year old like 3 weeks ago, and i kept calling her ma'am, but she kept telling me to call her marie. i was like nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo thats creepy ur older than my mom.... even if not by much its still wierd, and lol she got all butthurt and mad at me. i was like wha- you were walking and talking before my mom was born!
Old 07-29-2012, 03:16 PM

ALS is on a distinguished road

Scruffydog- it's one of those looks where you sure as heck wouldn't want to take her home looking like that to meet the parents informing them of your up coming wedding.

On the other hand she has that if you fed her a half a bottle of wine, you're going to have one hell of a fun night, bad girl look down.
Old 07-29-2012, 03:22 PM
Оле Оле

alizeefan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by melovelily View Post
Sooo is somebody going to remove the tat from the pic
I think we should do it with every picture
Here's a quick not so well done removal .

You guys are all hung up on looks and numbers . . . why?
One day you may mature to realize the immaturity of ageism.
Then again perhaps never ?

Silly boiz !

I can understand you've been trained to be this way so you really have not much choice in how you think lol . . but it is like you're saying if you were 20 and Alizee ( any of your favorite celebs ) was 45 and asked you out you'd say no just because of the age difference . . . not only a lie but a bad lie !You'd all date Oprah or Roseanne Barr if given the chance .

Last edited by alizeefan; 07-29-2012 at 05:06 PM..
Old 07-29-2012, 03:29 PM

Euphoria is on a distinguished road

Mylene looks pretty damn good and she's almost 50.
Old 07-29-2012, 03:37 PM

BrianO1 is on a distinguished road

Hey, not all of us here are like that! I prefer women older then myself. And I don't mean one of two years, I mean quite a few. I seem to get along with women older then myself much more then girls my age.
Old 07-29-2012, 04:29 PM
Take me to Lilly Town

Taxi Driver Aaron is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianO1 View Post
Hey, not all of us here are like that! I prefer women older then myself. And I don't mean one of two years, I mean quite a few. I seem to get along with women older then myself much more then girls my age.
Me too... except I may make an exception for the right girl.