Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Media Section

Old 11-01-2021, 05:24 PM
Crazy Alizée fan 💘

AlizéeSuperFanFIN is on a distinguished road
Cool TOP Alizée videos!

Analyzing the videos that garnered the most viewers for Alizée is interesting!

Let's discuss this topic in this thread!

It would be great to see all the main stats and other similar stats from different videos!!!

Youtube’s dominance is so great that the conversation is likely to lead a lot to its videos. It seems that in this case, even Russian services don’t seem to be able to compete with popularity! Although there are a lot of Russian fans in Alizée's fans!

I have to admit that I did statistics with daily tracking of some of the most popular videos [YT of course]!

Unfortunately, these stats are stuck on a device that doesn't open now!

It was interesting to see that one and the same video often got a lot of new viewers, and the number of viewers remained surprisingly constant - until the beginning of the uphill or downhill... So apparently Youtube recommends most of the videos for a while and then starts recommending the next one, etc. The spiral repeats and continues?

I followed about 12 most viewed videos! And I have to wonder how many new views the videos got all the time - and there are at least thousands of different videos about Alizée!

HERE IS THE CURRENT YOUTUBE TOP3:

Interesting remarks, so I followed the development of the audience daily for about 1-2 months. In all other videos, differences in viewer numbers sometimes varied significantly or remained low throughout. Only La Isla Bonita succeeded all the time! That video, on the other hand, was undeniably also the video that had the biggest throw at the same time in the sense that its volumes were also big 100,000 - 250,000 every day, at least!

The reasons for that are pretty clear. An English song, the performance of which is now famous also thanks to Alizée! Most interestingly, when I calculated the averages and probabilities, it is very possible that with this development, LIB will currently overtake the most watched video of all, the Moi Lolita video, in just 1-2 years!

The Moi Lolita video also has a small other problem when it has to compete with many other Moi Lolita... video versions! Still, I would consider this current number of views a great achievement! Probably youtube has recommended it every now and then when it has so many viewers!

Of course, the moments of download must also be taken into account, ML was alredy uploaded to the service 12 years ago, LIB 5-6 years ago! In addition, LIB is uploaded by Alizée’s official channel and account, it also matters at least in the long run!

However, the "biggest sufferer" thanks to avid uploaders is - of course - J'en Ai Marre, who is by far Alizée's most popular performance, but at the same time there are so many different video versions just because of its popularity... In other words, that video uploaded by Duncan Jax has an almost impossible job to achieve those other two. Maybe it will never happen ... number one is almost impossible to achieve with this information...! Not to mention others!

At the same time... Among other things, the popularity of many JEAM videos downloaded more than 10 years ago seems to be "fading into the hands", because again, newer downloads are often only much higher quality! My “own” JEAM, i.e. the video downloaded from Russia through which I found this wonderful madness, is by the way the fourth - but with the same problems as the other videos in the song - competition!

Well, but it's probably just a problem for uploaders, if any!? I think it’s good and nice to get several different downloads, even from the same performances!!

But now no more on the subject, we will continue to follow this development in viewer numbers with interest!

Alizée 💜
Old 11-02-2021, 10:56 AM

Alizée-Nederland is on a distinguished road
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlizéeSuperFanFIN View Post
In addition, LIB is uploaded by Alizée’s official channel and account, it also matters
This is not correct.

https://youtu.be/xq-aTe77bkA is on the unofficial "Alizée" TeamAlizee fan channel.
https://www.youtube.com/c/TeamAlizee/videos

Not on the official "Moi, Alizée" MoiAlizéeOfficiel verified artist channel.
https://www.youtube.com/c/MoiAliz%C3%A9eOfficiel/videos
Old 11-03-2021, 05:24 PM
Crazy Alizée fan 💘

Red face

This KM Music channel has been talked about here on the forum sometime a year ago and I have to admit that this video version of La Isla Bonita has surprised and is already on a rapid rise towards the top of the TOP12!!

About a million viewers a month!

And no wonder in itself, because the reasons are the same and besides, that channel still has a lot more subscribers than Alizée's channels...

Yes, the power of English is great in these matters - or the role of the great languages in general. Admittedly, although French seems to be the fifth largest language, it is still quite demanding language and "no one else understands it"!

Alizée 💜
Old 11-12-2021, 05:25 PM
Crazy Alizée fan 💘

Cool

The situation in this video is pretty exciting - although it’s not even close to the top yet - but I think it proves everything about Alizée’s current greatness!

The channel (apparently Russian) is small and has only a few viewers in virtually every video - except for Alizée’s JEAM video, which was only downloaded a few months ago and already has over 100,000 views! In fact, 58.59% of the channel's total viewership. And channel has already opened in 2010 [the channel has another successful video (+40k) in addition to the JEAM video, but it was already downloaded 8 years ago]!

It is definitely interesting that as I analyzed above, the JEAM videos "nullify each other," but this video has still risen right away!

Alizée 💜
Old 11-30-2021, 04:44 PM
Crazy Alizée fan 💘

Exclamation

This video I just put into "Video of the Day" thread has been one of the most popular Alizée videos lately!

I’ve been watching it for a while and now its viewership is likely to start leveling off.

In any case, the video has become very popular in a very short time, because in addition to all the good things, for example, English speakers, Spanish speakers, etc. may not have even found it!

The average viewership of the video has even been close to over 300,000 viewers a month! On an annual basis, it could reach, among other things, 4 million viewers. The video could even have the potential to be a TOP25 video, but it is probable that growth will now gradually level off to a "lower" level - but what if it had originally been named, for example, in English alongside Russian, etc.? etc...?

Alizée 💜
Old 11-30-2021, 07:29 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
This video I just put into "Video of the Day" thread has been one of the most popular Alizée videos lately!

I’ve been watching it for a while and now its viewership is likely to start leveling off.

In any case, the video has become very popular in a very short time, because in addition to all the good things, for example, English speakers, Spanish speakers, etc. may not have even found it!

The average viewership of the video has even been close to over 300,000 viewers a month! On an annual basis, it could reach, among other things, 4 million viewers. The video could even have the potential to be a TOP25 video, but it is probable that growth will now gradually level off to a "lower" level - but what if it had originally been named, for example, in English alongside Russian, etc.? etc...?
Already over 2.5 million views and it was posted this February! That's amazing. I imagine most of those views are in Russia but still 2.5 million views is a lot of views anywhere.

Good find! Shared to FB.

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
Already over 2.5 million views and it was posted this February! That's amazing. I imagine most of those views are in Russia but still 2.5 million views is a lot of views anywhere.

Good find! Shared to FB.
Well it looks like this channel is in Kazakhstan which borders Russia. Kazakhstan, though a very large country only has a population of less than 19 million.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 11-30-2021 at 07:29 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 11-30-2021, 10:34 PM
Crazy Alizée fan 💘

Thumbs up

Quote:

Good find! Shared to FB.
Thanks! It’s really amazing because it’s such an “isolated” video because of the Russian language [although many people of course speak Russian]!

I don’t really remember seeing other videos rise as fast, except for (sometimes) that second most watched LIB video, which would have gotten faster views now!

La Isla Bonita's strengths are also the well-known song and the English language, which is much more global, so comparing videos isn't even really fair!

Quote:

Edit:

Well it looks like this channel is in Kazakhstan which borders Russia. Kazakhstan, though a very large country only has a population of less than 19 million.
Yeah, I mentioned the same speculation about its connection to Kazakhstan already in the VotD thread. Where we also celebrated the video! http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/show...&postcount=106

By the way, apparently "only" 12.9 million people speak Kazakhstan, but apparently the voice of the video still speaks Russian, because Yuotube puts its text in Russian, I didn’t examine it any further.

Alizée 💜
Old 12-02-2021, 03:06 PM
Super Moderator

Bamagirl is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Thanks! It’s really amazing because it’s such an “isolated” video because of the Russian language [although many people of course speak Russian]!

I don’t really remember seeing other videos rise as fast, except for (sometimes) that second most watched LIB video, which would have gotten faster views now!

La Isla Bonita's strengths are also the well-known song and the English language, which is much more global, so comparing videos isn't even really fair!

Yeah, I mentioned the same speculation about its connection to Kazakhstan already in the VotD thread. Where we also celebrated the video! http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/show...&postcount=106

By the way, apparently "only" 12.9 million people speak Kazakhstan, but apparently the voice of the video still speaks Russian, because Yuotube puts its text in Russian, I didn’t examine it any further.
Over 2 years ago, Vadim Sanderson posted a series of Italo Disco videos that did quite well. He grew upset over something then pulled most of his videos down. I believe some are back up again, but here we have one of his videos which I believe was posted by someone else. I think it is one of his best, and it has had over 6 million views in over 2 years.

Old 12-02-2021, 07:09 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bamagirl View Post
Over 2 years ago, Vadim Sanderson posted a series of Italo Disco videos that did quite well. He grew upset over something then pulled most of his videos down. I believe some are back up again, but here we have one of his videos which I believe was posted by someone else. I think it is one of his best, and it has had over 6 million views in over 2 years.

He posted several, a couple of which were very good. He did get upset and as far as I remember, nobody knew why. I wonder how many views this particular one had before it was taken down. I'm sure we had a thread on it.
Old 12-03-2021, 05:54 AM
Crazy Alizée fan 💘

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bamagirl View Post

Excellent!

About 3 million a year.

Totally familiar video, but I haven't paid attention to the number of viewers!

Can the title of the video also matter? I think absolutely yes!

Alizée 💜

Tags
alizee, videos, youtube