Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 11-01-2008, 01:27 PM
In pursuit...

mavsluver41 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by RMJ View Post
I can become his very close friend and then I go to see Alizée with him.
. There's no limit to how far you'd go to see her, is there? (rhetorical, I know the answer )
Old 11-01-2008, 01:34 PM

Sir Wood is on a distinguished road

The new cut looks similar to what Katie Holmes was sporting not to long ago... Although I'm not too thrilled by the outfit selection. Meh w/e. :/

Youpidoo! I'm "foamely" ecstatic... So if you're okey dokey... Let's do boogie-woogie...
Old 11-01-2008, 02:03 PM
Mr. Mike

Future Raptor Ace is on a distinguished road

here's a video http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...deoID=45636658
she made many mistakes and was off Q a lot. From the very beginning, to the aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah part. At Least we know she wasn't lipsyncing here

LETS GO YANKEES! CONGRATS ON #4 GIANTS!

Last edited by Future Raptor Ace; 11-01-2008 at 02:13 PM..
Old 11-01-2008, 02:06 PM
l´ordre d'Alizée

Tiwaz is on a distinguished road

not that it's ugly but it hides her beauty, she would have looked better with curly hair to that dress.

<3
Old 11-01-2008, 02:13 PM
Looking through a glass onion.

Amigo! is on a distinguished road

Pay attention women of Alizée America, grown men talking about their preferred hairstyle for women, as well as legs, dresses etc... The workings of the male mind

You wouldn't get this anywhere else (as far as I know )

BTW she looks soooo cute with that hair style
Old 11-01-2008, 02:14 PM
Mr. Mike

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiwaz View Post
not that it's ugly but it hides her beauty, she would have looked better with curly hair to that dress.
agreed 100 percent

Old 11-01-2008, 02:51 PM

rcs is on a distinguished road
Cool

Yeah, her curly hair would have bounced rather nicely to her performance.

Alizee: Wowww!
Old 11-01-2008, 03:44 PM
In pursuit...

mavsluver41 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Future Raptor Ace View Post
she made many mistakes and was off Q a lot. From the very beginning, to the aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah part. At Least we know she wasn't lipsyncing here
Kind of like in the Moi...Lolita Amsterdam performance ages ago, for some reason the mike was still on at the beginning. From what you can here though, her voice sounds pretty good in my opinion (of course, the tones won't match up perfectly, but its not bad by any stretch of the imagination).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amigo! View Post
Pay attention women of Alizée America, grown men talking about their preferred hairstyle for women
You have no idea . This morning I was going through old pictures of her, and I was surprised to discover that she had sported many more hair styles than I had thought. So I took a bunch and made I huge collage, just to compare them ().
Old 11-01-2008, 03:54 PM
Mr. Mike

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavsluver41 View Post
Kind of like in the Moi...Lolita Amsterdam performance ages ago, for some reason the mike was still on at the beginning. From what you can here though, her voice sounds pretty good in my opinion (of course, the tones won't match up perfectly, but its not bad by any stretch of the imagination).

You have no idea . This morning I was going through old pictures of her, and I was surprised to discover that she had sported many more hair styles than I had thought. So I took a bunch and made I huge collage, just to compare them ().
yeah she did sound good, i thought the tones did match up which is why we herd a perfect echo but she was still off Q. And when she did the ahhhhhhhhhhhh part she made a slip up

Old 11-01-2008, 07:23 PM

Roman is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Future Raptor Ace View Post
yeah she did sound good, i thought the tones did match up which is why we herd a perfect echo but she was still off Q. And when she did the ahhhhhhhhhhhh part she made a slip up
Well, as for the ahhhh part, I never thought that was something she could reproduce live and I guess it looks good to see her doing that, but from the first performance at Bonney and Clide [sp?] I was thinking they should just leave that in the background as she obviously isn't actually doing it and it therefore kills the illusion of her actually singing the song. I mean, yeah, she's actually singing, but they aren't playing that sound through for the most part. It would of course improve her standing if she could just actually sing live in situations like this as she did in concert. Looking at her breathing when she got off the couch, it looked like she was a bit winded. Maybe I should look again. Maybe it was just her movement getting off the couch, but the point is that it's taking too much effort to move around like that and sing at the same time. I think that's at least part of why she couldn't do an even passable sound for the ahhhs. She has a nice voice and can sing, but it's not really "strong". She was obviously in very good shape and well rehersed for her first concert tour. From the beginning I've gotten the impression that she does not want to work that hard anymore. But, whatever she did, she pulled it off for those five Mexican concerts, though making it easier to perform may be part of why she modified her voice a bit. And of course, it could also just be nerves. She may be one of those people who can go up there and look confident yet will always have a certain amount of nervousness deeply rooted in the involuntary subconsciousness.

Merci Fanny
Closed Thread