Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Fan Art

Old 09-08-2010, 06:16 PM
Merci Alizée

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlizéeInspired View Post
Thanks everyone

Me being the artist, I guess, I can find plenty of flaws in my work. If you really look close and compare the drawing to the original picture, there are a few differences. Miniscule they may be, but there are differences. I can only hope to one day make a truely perfect piece of art.

I actually planned on doing one fairly soon. Not sure if it will be the next one or not. I just can't really decide on what UEdS picture of her to draw. I have one in mind though. What recent picture do you think I should try to draw?

Here is the one I was thinking of doing:

Attachment 1058
You work is really good, AI and I hope that it will get better by the time.

For the new pic, that's a good choice.
Old 09-08-2010, 06:45 PM
Ethical

DrSmith is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Here is the one I was thinking of doing:

Attachment 1058
That's a good one. Go for it.
Old 09-08-2010, 07:41 PM

MarkL is on a distinguished road

Man your an amazing drawer I cant even draw stick people and you...just WOW
Old 09-08-2010, 10:32 PM
>9K

AlizéeInspired is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merci Alizée View Post
For the new pic, that's a good choice.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrSmith View Post
That's a good one. Go for it.
Alrighty then! I'll try to find some higher quality paper before drawing this one so it doesn't look so grainy on the scan. Or maybe I'll just use one of my giant sketch books and make this next one big. But then I'll have to take a picture of the drawing to post and show it instead of scanning it. I'll think about it I guess. So I guess expect that pic to be the drawing for October. Or maybe I'll get started on it soon and post it at the end of this month . Then you'll get two for September . After this next one, I was thinking of maybe doing a painting or something in color. Depends on if I can get what I need for it though. Patience, patience

And again, thanks to all for your kind words and compliments. Also, if anyone else draws or does any art, like I said in my original post, I encourage you to post your "inspirations" as well if you've got any. Then we can all critique eachother's artwork and grow as artists together .
Old 09-09-2010, 10:28 AM
On a hiatus break

Aayush is on a distinguished road

Yups, nice work AlizeeInspired. You have a great talent. I think you should try to draw the unique and new Alizée pics. I mean to say that, you must draw the pose which does not exist, using your own creativity. Give Alizée a fresh new look and dress. That's what i think. Howzdat ?
Old 09-09-2010, 01:02 PM
>9K

AlizéeInspired is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aayush View Post
Yups, nice work AlizeeInspired. You have a great talent. I think you should try to draw the unique and new Alizée pics. I mean to say that, you must draw the pose which does not exist, using your own creativity. Give Alizée a fresh new look and dress. That's what i think. Howzdat ?
Yes, I know what your sayin'. An original drawing instead of just looking at a picture to make a portrait. I will get around to it right after this next one. Maybe for the holidays here (like Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, etc.) I'll create some original artworks that will show more "creativity" from me and I'll use the theme of the holiday or something. Maybe for Christmas I'll make one where Alizée is drinking Coca-Cola with Santa and the Polar Bear or something .

I'm glad you asked this though as I hadn't really pointed out that I will do other artwork other than just the basic looking at a picture and drawing it. I have also been thinking of maybe even making a little Alizée comic book as well and posting a page every week or so. That will take some time to get together though as I haven't even thought of a storyline for it.
Old 09-09-2010, 06:10 PM
Psychédélices era fan.

Marquis<3Alizée is on a distinguished road

DUDE!!!!!!!!! That's so awsome i really like it. I can't wait to see more from you.

Merci beaucoup Alizée for everything!

http://www.youtube.com/user/limelight8494
Old 09-10-2010, 02:39 AM

AceTone is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Can you tell where I got chocolate on this drawing?
Trick question. It looks like you got chocolate all over the canvas because the whole thing is sweet.
Old 09-10-2010, 03:00 AM
Merci Alizée

Quote:
Originally Posted by AceTone View Post
Trick question. It looks like you got chocolate all over the canvas because the whole thing is sweet.
Trick question and an impressive reply.
Old 09-10-2010, 01:36 PM
Logical Progression

Tomtentp is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Hello everyone

It's good.

Oh!
And I have decided to recall my idle threath of killing you if you don't proceed with the artworks.

I hereby swear by god the all mighty that Mr. Alizée Inspired will suffer a painful death performed with a very small blunt object such as a tea spoon, should he fail to deliver next artwork to the forums of AAm co.

This is simply amazing, by far one of the most brilliant drawings of Alizée I've seen. I salute you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aayush View Post
I 2nd that!
It's a whole diff. ball game but I'm very convinced you could pull it off flawlessly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AceTone View Post
Hehe.
Some stupid people probably searched for minutes to find that choco stain

... 0.o

... I see avatar people...

L´Ordre D'Alizée!

Last edited by Tomtentp; 09-10-2010 at 01:39 PM..