Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 09-08-2012, 11:34 PM
Recline yourself

user472884 is on a distinguished road
Default I'm extremely disappointed in you forum!!

http://www.cnn.com/2012/09/03/showbi...can/index.html
One of the greatest heroes in human history means nothing to you? Normally I don't call this forum out for being apparently oblivious to anything and everything outside the world of Alizee but I found the lack of caring for that event completely and utterly disturbing! Is there a kid you know that doesn't list Michael Clarke Duncan as being one of their heroes, idolize him, admire him, look up to him, or anything of that nature? Not to answer my own question but probably very very few! You all were kids once ... does he mean nothing to you? He inspired generations to dream, generations to think, generations to ask, question, and wonder and he will continue in his passing to do nothing less! Please tell me im wrong in that this forum does not seem to care about a man who changed the world whether he wants to admit it or not ... please tell me im wrong because it appears as such! Im sorry but a forum that does not care the least bit about his passing is a forum I am not really sure I want to be a part of anymore! One thing has nothing to with the other but nobody bothered to make a thread for him, when there are other RIP threads which have pages of responses .... how is Michael Clarke Duncan less significant than the others I do not understand? I wanted to post this for a few days now since it really bothered me but I have been holding back ... but I cant hold in how I feel much longer! I am not mad at you forum ... however I am just really disappointed!

You see how stupid you sound, FRA? I bet you didn't give a damn about Michael Clarke Duncan. Where's his thread? I liked the guy, I liked his roles in all the movies he's been in. You didn't treat a figure I'm genuinely content with with the same courtesy you're wetting your bloomers for us over.
Old 09-09-2012, 12:08 AM
Mr. Mike

Future Raptor Ace is on a distinguished road

Despite you being a wise ass no I dont find it stupid! I was actually surprised no one mentioned him either and am also a little disappointed! I liked seeing him in a lot of movies my favorite being the slammin salmon! By the way thanks for plagiarizing my post!

LETS GO YANKEES! CONGRATS ON #4 GIANTS!

Old 09-09-2012, 02:02 AM
Against The Current

Fall is on a distinguished road

Bear in Armageddon and Atlas in God Of War II!!
I loved Bear and Cory Barlog could not have picked a better voice for the titan.
R.I.P. Mr. Duncan
Old 09-09-2012, 03:14 AM

Junkmale is on a distinguished road

He was in that 'The Finder'.
It was bollocks.
Sorry he's dead though.
Old 09-10-2012, 12:08 AM
Recline yourself

Quote:
Originally Posted by Future Raptor Ace View Post
Despite you being a wise ass no I dont find it stupid! I was actually surprised no one mentioned him either and am also a little disappointed! I liked seeing him in a lot of movies my favorite being the slammin salmon! By the way thanks for plagiarizing my post!
Plagiarizing?

I would write out exactly why you're acting like a self-righteous little shit, but you're so fucking insignificant it wouldn't even be worth my time.
Old 09-10-2012, 04:30 PM
Mr. Mike

Future Raptor Ace is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jalen View Post
Plagiarizing?

I would write out exactly why you're acting like a self-righteous little shit, but you're so fucking insignificant it wouldn't even be worth my time.
Now you just messed up little guy
Lets talk about insignificant for a second, you are still in high school and have yet to contribute anything to this world, all you are is a parasite who munches off their parents! Maybe in a few years you will turn out to be someone great (well actually im quite sure of it since you seem strong minded with a lot of passion) but right now if anyone is to be insignificant it is you; so you shouldn't be calling anyone that! Once again don't call people insignificant when you may very well be yourself little boy (who just turned 18)!

As for me being insignificant lets see ....
When I was your age I worked a job on top of school
Now I am less than 8 months away from a Bachelors of Science Degree in Aerospace Engineering and am currently working on becoming a Masters candidate for next year with research position involving compressible aerodynamics with a focus on dampening bow shocks and oblique shocks. I am involved in various engineering clubs and activities for my university some of which I had a leadership position in. I have tons of colleagues who love me as a person as well as coworker as for we often have to work nights on various projects and designs! I don't feel insignificant at all!

As for being self-righteous ... maybe so, but you would be a little self righteous too if you were in my shoes (and maybe in 4 years, took me and most of my colleagues 5, you will be in my shoes). What I do is so unbelievably hard (as hard as you can imagine + a lot more). I work so hard all the time and I have such a passion for what I do that it is only natural that I come across as having a little bit of an ego. Yes I have a slight ego I wont deny it but a lot of my fellow colleges and professors do too. By the way you can ask anyone who knows me, im always the one holding doors for people and or helping people and I am very caring about others emotions although it does not work for me on a forum since I cannot see your mannerisms and facial expressions. So im humble in a lot of other ways you can never know since you do not know me personally. So what I think you are picking up on is my passion in which I have so much of. "If you have no passion then you are wasting your time at whatever you do!" ~ Me

Now stop it Jalen, I already explained myself several times and should not have to do it anymore. I shall only hope this last and final explanation of mine should be suffice! I meant well by my original thread and you will not make me say otherwise; I am not a liar and I will not go back on what I said.

LETS GO YANKEES! CONGRATS ON #4 GIANTS!

Last edited by Future Raptor Ace; 09-10-2012 at 04:49 PM..
Old 09-10-2012, 08:31 PM
Recline yourself

I was going to write something but you wouldn't even come close to understanding what I'd say.
Old 09-10-2012, 10:05 PM
Administrator

lefty12357 is on a distinguished road

I think this thread has reached its logical (and not completely unexpected) conclusion.
Closed Thread