Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 04-20-2015, 10:09 AM

Shepherd is on a distinguished road

[QUOTE=Jenny_HRO87;253497]Up to 99 guests = small? OMG I think I've having not enough friends xD I always thought over 50 guests (or maybe a bit more, it depends how big your family is) would already be a big wedding.

For someone of Alizee's stature, 300 would be a small wedding. After including both families plus close friends and business associates, the number would hit 100 in a snap.

However, it would NOT be a surprise if the next thing we heard about the wedding was that it was a done deal. The first wedding in Las Vegas probably caused some hurt feelings in her family, so it's unlikely that Alizee would go through a second marriage without inviting--at least--her and Gregorie's immediate families. I do agree with everyone on this blog that expects it to be a modest affair, and I would be amazed if Alizee announced its time and location in advance to the public. The last thing she wants is for it to turn into a circus. Having said that, I would still like to see some photos once it's done. As a public figure who relies on her adoring fans for her living, Alizee owes her fans some small morsel.

Last edited by Shepherd; 04-20-2015 at 11:57 AM.. Reason: closing out the quoted text
Old 04-20-2015, 12:59 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

In one respect she owes most of us nothing. For me, she changed my life in a way I never would have thought possible. She brought me an unbelievable amount of happiness at a time when I was desperate for some. So she owe me nothing.

But I think she still needs to consider what her fans have been for her. After she seperated from Jeremy, I think they helped fill up a small but very important part of the void left by that break up whether she realizes or not and the fans who are here today, have stuck around through thick and thin and it's been mostly thin.

But we know what matters most to her and that's family and Corsica and we'll probably be overlooked and that's understandable in an extremely important and emotional time in her life and I think we'll just have to find solace in the fact, that we were part of the reason she kept going, kept trying and we are part of the reason she is as extremely happy as she is now and we'll just have to live with the fact, we'll get to see little of the wedding. It's just part of what we go through, being fans of Alizée.
Old 04-20-2015, 01:00 PM
Last Fan Standing

Ray4AJ is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shepherd View Post

For someone of Alizee's stature, 300 would be a small wedding.
I was thinking that for someone like Alizée, ten people might be a crowd.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shepherd View Post
However, it would NOT be a surprise if the next thing we heard about the wedding was that it was a done deal. The first wedding in Las Vegas probably caused some hurt feelings in her family, so it's unlikely that Alizee would go through a second marriage without inviting--at least--her and Gregorie's immediate families. I do agree with everyone on this blog that expects it to be a modest affair, and I would be amazed if Alizee announced its time and location in advance to the public. The last thing she wants is for it to turn into a circus. Having said that, I would still like to see some photos once it's done. As a public figure who relies on her adoring fans for her living, Alizee owes her fans some small morsel.
I think there will be one official photo released, maybe a few authorized photos by perhaps her father and maybe others, and then some stolen ones posted by 'fans.'

Of course what I'm saying assumes there is any truth to this engagement rumor.
Old 04-20-2015, 05:58 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray4AJ View Post
I was thinking that for someone like Alizée, ten people might be a crowd.
That's pretty funny, but I think you are probably right.
Old 04-20-2015, 07:27 PM

DannyMac524 is on a distinguished road

I am so happy for her. This is truly good news for me. Gregoire is a very lucky man indeed. I hope he realizes how much he is. She deserves happiness and i can see that when she is with him. Good luck and much happiness to both of them. I hope they stay in Corsica.
Old 04-20-2015, 11:46 PM

Shepherd is on a distinguished road

[QUOTE=Ray4AJ;253507] I was thinking that for someone like Alizée, ten people might be a crowd.

I'm sure you are right.

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray4AJ View Post

Of course what I'm saying assumes there is any truth to this engagement rumor.
With so little publicity, there's good cause to question whether this story has any substance. Before it came out, I was thinking, as much as Alizee loves Gregoire, she might choose to never get married again. Why take that risk? Alizee did say she would like another baby, however, so in that case she would probably want to be married.

Last edited by Shepherd; 04-20-2015 at 11:46 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 04-21-2015, 12:08 AM

Rev is on a distinguished road

She is Corsican, and she wants to live in Corsica. There is still a traditional element to the culture, and a strong Catholic base. It would not surprise me if she eventually felt that not being married would be "wrong" or that there would be looks of disapproval from a few of the older ones.

Old 04-21-2015, 04:00 AM

OndrejSc is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev View Post
She is Corsican, and she wants to live in Corsica. There is still a traditional element to the culture, and a strong Catholic base. It would not surprise me if she eventually felt that not being married would be "wrong" or that there would be looks of disapproval from a few of the older ones.

I would not be surprised if she eventually felt that living together and not being married is wrong in the eyes of our Lord, if she herself is religious.
Old 04-21-2015, 07:05 AM

Jenny_HRO87 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev View Post
There is still a traditional element to the culture, and a strong Catholic base. It would not surprise me if she eventually felt that not being married would be "wrong" or that there would be looks of disapproval from a few of the older ones.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OndrejSc View Post
I would not be surprised if she eventually felt that living together and not being married is wrong in the eyes of our Lord, if she herself is religious.
Nah I don't think so. Then it wouldn't make sense that she never married Jérémy in France because in an interview she once said that she's not married by French law. And they even had a kid so if she really would be that religious she (at least) would have officially married him when she found out that she was pregnant.

As far as I remember Alizée's not very religous, I mean sure the Catholic influence isn't an insignificant thing in France but I don't think it means so much in her personal life. I don't remember in which interview she said that but I read it once.
And all I see is life, life in a beautiful light."
Old 04-21-2015, 08:41 AM

OndrejSc is on a distinguished road

I was researching this on Google and found that there is a 7 page thread about her on a neo-nazi site of all places. It seems she really has fans from of all walks of life (they complain about her marrying a Jew though).

Last edited by lefty12357; 04-21-2015 at 07:23 PM.. Reason: Removed link of neo-nazi site.

Tags
alizee, engaged, engagement, gregoire, public.fr, rumor