Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Support

Old 10-13-2010, 09:54 AM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by wasabi622 View Post
We can't, durghh. It's simply a statement that it would be nice if it happened!
Oh I see. I still learn am english. I thank you for explain
Old 10-23-2010, 02:48 AM
Psychédélices Era Fan

Zeerre is on a distinguished road

-Allow us to type in all caps, I trust people won't abuse it.
-Increase the maximum number of characters for visitor messages.
Old 10-23-2010, 02:50 AM
Merci Alizée

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeerre View Post
-Increase the maximum number of characters for visitor messages.
You have got private messaging feature. I would advise using it more often in case you have a long message to send.
Old 10-23-2010, 02:59 AM
Psychédélices Era Fan

Zeerre is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merci Alizée View Post
You have got private messaging feature. I would advise using it more often in case you have a long message to send.
Yeah you're right, but I find using visitor messages easier, and also visitor messages don't count towards the 500-message inbox limit.
Old 10-23-2010, 03:03 AM
Merci Alizée

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeerre View Post
Yeah you're right, but I find using visitor messages easier, and also visitor messages don't count towards the 500-message inbox limit.
yeah, that's why long messages. Don't worry about the 500 limit. It's more than enough. It would take you over a year to fill that. If you don't want to loose your messages, then you can download your messages in different formats and then delete old messages which you don't want to have in inbox. That's what I generally do.
Old 10-23-2010, 03:33 AM
On a hiatus break

Aayush is on a distinguished road

-whenever we click on any topic in the home menu, it redirects us to the first page of that thread always and then we'll have to click on "last" to see the most recent post. Something should be done with that so that whenever anyone click any topic then he/she will be redirected to the last post made. It'll be very convinient for all the users as well as guests.
Old 10-23-2010, 03:39 AM
Merci Alizée

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aayush View Post
-whenever we click on any topic in the home menu, it redirects us to the first page of that thread always and then we'll have to click on "last" to see the most recent post. Something should be done with that so that whenever anyone click any topic then he/she will be redirected to the last post made. It'll be very convinient for all the users as well as guests.
You can click on the arrow just below description about last post in the third column to directly go to the last post in the thread.

Btw, have you used iSpy feature?

http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/vaispy.php

you can get live feeds of all the new posts and it always links to that particular post.
Old 10-23-2010, 11:14 AM
Оле Оле

alizeefan is on a distinguished road

First i just want to say to those who want Alizee official site to be changed
because it is well...blah! I totally disagree , for me anyway it is the best website online i have ever seen .

The only thing i would want to see changed at her site would be to add comprehensive chronological lists of concert set lists,tour dates.Also a comprehensive list of Alizee merchandise including a shop of anything they could find available to sell.Perhaps even add there some of her personal memorabilia when possible autographed and auctioned for charity.

I mean sure i will buy an Alizee this or that most wanted items on ebay right,
but i would buy more if i could get them directly from her and possibly autographed.Lets see the only other thing i can think would be for her to have live chats,it is so much preferable to me when the artists are accessible and answer the fans.O k now let me get back on topic here but it is already mostly writ above...

AlizeeAmerica changes i would do the same as i said above.

1-A comprehensive,detailed list of Alizee merchandise,
A-Z Alizee,sorry if this already exists.
adding an Alizeebay to that where people can sell or trade.
Now yes that would pretty much have to be limited to entrusted
to established members or moved over to ebay once the deal was
agreed upon.

2-A comprehensive,detailed list of Alizee's concerts,tour dates including
set lists and any other stories or additions there.Individually available concert merchandise would be nice to add for instance.

Having that list would help search concert goers with stories/possibly new members and perhaps mobile phone or hand held cam recordings etc.

3-The two above easy to find like from the main pull down.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake04 View Post
Thanks for bringing this up, MA. I've been actually thinking about making this suggestion to the mods for some time now. How about make this site a one-stop site for music? I mean, not just Alizee. You know, you'll always have news about the top artists like Lady Gaga, Miley Cyrus, etc. So, why not create a link for them here? I don't think there is a legal issue here as most sites actually encourage others to share or embed their articles as this help bring more traffic to their own sites. One site who does this is Fark.com.
http://www.fark.com/

This will introduce Alizee to other music fans who otherwise would not have heard of her.

Below is an example of what I think might work for this site. Although the site is dedicated and named after the boxer, Manny Pacquiao, it has links to other boxing news as well. Sometimes, even other sports or entertainment celebrities whom the admins think are popular to their members have links here. This site has been up since 2003 and it actually bring a lot of ad revenues to the site especially when there is a big fight coming.

http://www.mannypacquiao.ph/
While i love the suggestion and all though the way it is worded in the start
suggests like a revamp " How about make this site a one-stop site for music? "
I understand that it is not simply " So, why not create a link for them here? " .

Word of mouth is THE most important form of advertising.
There is without a doubt that this forum lacks any legwork
to exchange links with other similar forums or websites.

What i would do is add a small section for other female music artists and kick it off with some pictures and links to the official sites when applicable and then encourage members to find the forums for their other favorites and ask for link exchange.Also an off topic link exchange with anyone who would be willing to link here.
Old 10-23-2010, 01:18 PM

ALS is on a distinguished road

I have been thinking about this thread and I would like to suggest another Forum Topic under Alizée. A subforum named Alizée General Topic's.

Where we can discuss such things that are not specifically in Alizée's world but are related to Alizée such as Paris, Cosica, Ajaccio, and France in general. Other issues discussed there would be Travel to France, places to see, stay, shopping and so on.

Same rules as to discussing of French Politics as applied to the rest of the forum.

We have the Apprendre le français forum so a similar forum on General topics on France and Corsica would be a nice addition.
Old 10-23-2010, 03:39 PM

Rev is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALS View Post
I have been thinking about this thread and I would like to suggest another Forum Topic under Alizée. A subforum named Alizée General Topic's.

Where we can discuss such things that are not specifically in Alizée's world but are related to Alizée such as Paris, Cosica, Ajaccio, and France in general. Other issues discussed there would be Travel to France, places to see, stay, shopping and so on....
I agree. This sounds like a good idea.

Tags
forum, suggestion box