Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Media Section

Old 02-17-2013, 03:25 PM
n

Karlalizee is on a distinguished road

What I hate is, "I know Alizée's address but I made it a promise not to give it out!" Is that not a "I know a secret! Neener neener neeeeener! " moment?
Old 02-17-2013, 04:07 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

I joke about being a stalker, but I don't really consider myself to be one.

I've never really sought out where she has lived, now or in the past. I know some people here and in AF who I've communicated with on several occassions who know where her past and present homes were or are and I never really looked for that info.

On my recent trip to Paris, after me an RMJ left Jenny and the other two AF members at the bus stop, me and him went out for a couple of beers and we talked about all things Alizee. Even the place she used to live in Paris were mentioned, I believe he said it was north of Paris or on the northside, I'm not sure which, but it was info I never looked for now or even when she lived there. I didn't ask him for the address. By the way, the bus came along so quickly, I didn't really have time to say goodbye to Jenny or the other AF members.

On my trip to Ajaccio, before I went, I knew people knew where she lived and when I talked to people who had been there asking about what places she liked to frequent, because I was curious to see those places, I told them I didn't want to be told where she lived, because I knew if I found out, I'd be tempted to go by there.

Now I went to Ajaccio right after Les Enfoires last year. This was at a time when we did not know about her and MP. After L E, she had been in Corsica so much in fact a lot of time at the dance studio, that I think everyone, including myself, expected her to be going back to Paris. Of course we found out soon after, that there was no more Jeremy, so she went to Ajaccio instead.

I also learned she went back there while I was still there and I couldn't help but stay a couple of extra days in the hope of getting a glimpse of her. What fan here could resist that temptation if it landed right in front of them the way this did?

Now before I went, as I mentioned, I told a certain member about my trip and I said I didn't want to know where she lived, but still he told me about this one place that he said something to the effect that it was a place she liked to frequent. So once I found out she was in Ajaccio, I couldn't help but to go by there and take a look a few times. Actually it was right along a route of travel I had to go from my hotel to get to most of the sites any ways. But knowing that, I couldn't help but take a few looks. It turned out that this place this member mentioned she liked to frequent, was actually next to her front door step. I'm glad I didn't find that out before I left, because what fan being there and knowing that, could resist the opportunity to go by there.

After I got back to the states, I found out where she lived, but that was mainly because of a discussion that came up in the forum about some pictures she had posted, especially one involving her cat. Putting two and two together using the pictures I had taken and the pictures she posted, made it relatively easy to find the place. By the way I was completely surprised by where she lived. I thought she lived along the beach some where. Such was not the case.

It doesn't matter now where she did live then in Ajaccio. She has since moved out and I'm sure I could send out a few pms and find out where, but it's not something I'm really interested in.

As I've said so many times before, it's not so much the person I seek out as it is the performer. Seeing her close up in person, at the autograph session, was a great opportunity; a moment I will always treasure, but my main dream is seeing her perform. That's why I went to Pistoia, Taormina, the Triage Lavoire building, because I wished I could have been there to see those great performances. I tried to get into the Olympia before and on my last trip, I went to see the Zenith.

Last october, I was in Germany on vacation and the day after I was scheduled to return home, she was scheduled to do a dj gig in the south of France. Now I worked a lot of extra days last year for other poeple and I had extra money in my account and I could have called in some favors at work and easily could have gone down there, but I didn't, because she wasn't "performing".

I was talking to another member recently who is thinking of going to the autograph session, telling him, he should have gone to L.E. because if you get there early, you get to see her sing and dance and she's "right there" in front of you at times.

After I got back fron Ajaccio last year, she posted numerous pictures in the months to follow from different places around there. I couldn't help but recognize where these places were and I posted pictures and maps of exactly where these places were, but after a while, I think maybe that was getting a little creepy and so I put a stop to it.

I will still try at times, such as with her recent trip to Monaco, when she posted a picture, to try and figure exactly where it was, because it's something very interesting to do, a lot like when the unofficial video for ACDLA camme out, it was very interesting to try and figure out where all the scenes were shot. With Monaco, she was probably long gone and not likely to return to that place, so I consider it not invasive.

If I really wanted to stalk her, I could be in Ajaccio by tuesday and I could probably stay a couple of weeks, but that thought doesn't really appeal to me. But if there's a concert this year in Paris, I will do everything in my power to be there.
Old 02-17-2013, 05:52 PM

ALS is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karlalizee View Post
What I hate is, "I know Alizée's address but I made it a promise not to give it out!" Is that not a "I know a secret! Neener neener neeeeener! " moment?
Well Karla you told us of your problems with some scary stalkers when you were modeling. Do you think Alizée deserves to have people camped out in front of her Apartment and following her around? Yeh, nether do I. Yet lets look at last year, between her and Jo they pretty much pin pointed her parents home in Ajaccio with the photographs they took of the street from their home. Gee one took a picture up the street and the other took a picture down the street and posted it on their Facebook pages within a week or two. How smart was that one Karla?

We have a member on the board that likes to tell us how they hear all kinds of inside information from friends and acquaintances of Alizée. We'll see how much they really are in the loop, because if I was that person I would be sending out Emails to those people letting them know that Alizée's new apartment address has been compromised due to a picture she posted on Twitter. Maybe then Alizée will be much more careful where she points that camera phone. Not everyone is a harmless fan and there are those that are looking for more of her than just watching her perform.

As the weather gets nicer, Alizée will be spending more time outside and she'll be taking a lot more photographs with her phone and posting them, that worries me. The next time she posts the wrong picture it may not be one of us that figures out where she lives, it might be the wrong kind of fan.
Old 02-17-2013, 07:17 PM

Euphoria is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALS View Post
There is a very closely knit group that knows her apartments actual address. It has never or will ever be made available to those on the Internet. Believe me there was a major discussion on this when her address came to light. The consensus was her privacy and security is paramount to all that know it. The people that know the address are adamant on keeping Alizée's personal life private at all costs. We will never ever inject ourselves in to her life in any way.

There is a madness to my comments and I'm hoping someone that knows Alizée will point her to one of these posts to let her know how she and only she is the one responsible for these breaches in the security of her personal and private life.

As far as a number of people knowing I doubt the list of fans that know it goes any farther than this board and a select trustworthy group of its members and it will not go any farther. So don't worry folks our little girls secret is safe from the rest of her fans and followers on the Internet. I do Google, Bing and Yahoo searches every couple of weeks making sure that the information has not gotten out on the web.

Where Alizée lives, there is absolutely no reason for someone to accidentally show up in front of or end up renting an apartment for holiday in her apartment building. There is no way it would be an accident if you get what I mean.

By knowing where it is, we are very sure Alizée is well protected from one of her fans just happening to see her walking out of the apartment building to her car. You have a much higher possibility of running into Alizée walking the streets of downtown Ajaccio or coming out of her parents home.

Alizée is her own worst enemy at keeping her secrets close to the vest as they say. SHE was the one that made it so easy for us to find her.

You want to meet her, go to the autograph session in Paris at least that is a guaranteed encounter.
You are a sicko and I'm honestly surprised you haven't been banned. You're like a rapist who blames the victim for dressing provocatively.
Old 02-17-2013, 08:37 PM

ALS is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euphoria View Post
You are a sicko and I'm honestly surprised you haven't been banned. You're like a rapist who blames the victim for dressing provocatively.
You defiantly need to seek out professional psychiatric help.

Euphoria you really have some serious emotional issues going on.

You always seem to enjoy putting people down or attacking others on this board, that young lady is the behavior of a mentally unstable person. Being in business 25 years and since 80% of the people working for me are woman I seen this behavior before. You are a very unhappy woman and this is your way of asking for help.

And I guess that fake Alizée America account you have for PMing others doesn't matter either. I knew it was you what do you think I'm as stupid as the men you date? I know exactly what kind of woman you are and I know what your agenda is on this board. Look at my last post and why don't you contact all those people you know that are friends with Alizée, who just happen to give you personally all that juicy inside private information that you can't talk about on the board, and let them know about this thread and my comments on the subject.

Euphoria did you see what happened to Rihanna last night involving a nut case fan. She ended up with a cut on her leg and a body guard in the hospital.

Like I don't know women hell I have been accused by women too many times that I know far too much about what goes on in your heads. Probably why older guys like me are so drawn to Alizée, she isn't a freaking nut case. And at my age pretty much every unattached woman I meet over 35 has issues, major emotional baggage or is a screaming psycho.

I've employed mostly women in my business for 25 years and I have seen it all. I've had your type working for me and not one has lasted more than six months before I ended up firing them. Industry wide the average turn over rate is six months to a year, OTOH my average employee has been with me for over 15 years. My General Manager and the other female manager right under her both passed 25 years with me. If I'm such a sicko like you said do you think the women who work for me which is 80% of my company would stay as long as they do?

BTW Euphoria learn the rules of the Internet when you resort to name calling you have already lost the argument.
Old 02-17-2013, 09:39 PM

Euphoria is on a distinguished road

I think you mean definitely. You've assigned yourself as some sort of gatekeeper of Alizee's information. Who gave you that authority other than yourself? I think you're suffering from delusions of grandeur.

Edit:

Also, it's interesting how you have a pattern of placing the blame on women. First you blame Alizee for revealing too much information which allows stalkers like you to find her address and then you pin the blame on unattached women over 35 who are working for you as being, in your words, "has issues, major emotional baggage or is a screaming psycho."

Further, in your own words, "Like I don't know women hell I have been accused by women too many times that I know far too much about what goes on in your heads."

What are you being accused by women "too many times" for? Sexual harassment? Stalking? Indecency?

Inquiring minds.

Last edited by Euphoria; 02-17-2013 at 09:39 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 02-17-2013, 11:45 PM
n

Karlalizee is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALS View Post
Well Karla you told us of your problems with some scary stalkers when you were modeling. Do you think Alizée deserves to have people camped out in front of her Apartment and following her around? Yeh, nether do I. Yet lets look at last year, between her and Jo they pretty much pin pointed her parents home in Ajaccio with the photographs they took of the street from their home. Gee one took a picture up the street and the other took a picture down the street and posted it on their Facebook pages within a week or two. How smart was that one Karla?

We have a member on the board that likes to tell us how they hear all kinds of inside information from friends and acquaintances of Alizée. We'll see how much they really are in the loop, because if I was that person I would be sending out Emails to those people letting them know that Alizée's new apartment address has been compromised due to a picture she posted on Twitter. Maybe then Alizée will be much more careful where she points that camera phone. Not everyone is a harmless fan and there are those that are looking for more of her than just watching her perform.

As the weather gets nicer, Alizée will be spending more time outside and she'll be taking a lot more photographs with her phone and posting them, that worries me. The next time she posts the wrong picture it may not be one of us that figures out where she lives, it might be the wrong kind of fan.
All I am saying is that, if I knew her address and decided to keep it a secret, I would not announce that I have this secret to everyone in the forum.
Old 02-17-2013, 11:50 PM
<<My cat watching Alizee

Alizee_is_Scottish! is on a distinguished road

Well this is awkward....
Old 02-18-2013, 04:44 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

I've never had a problem with the info ALS has posted, now or in the past. There are several others in here and AF who know where she lives. Like he says, she is her own worst enemy. I think she should do a better job of concealing where she lives. It's a lesson I hope she doesn't learn the hard way. All it takes is one nut case and all they have to do is follow her tweets. How many times has she tweeted pictures from the dance studio? There's only a few in Ajaccio. It's not hard at all to find out what places she frequents without ever coming to these forums.

We all have differences of opinion on this and we can't discuss the subject with out insulting one another, I suggest we change the subject.

Getting back to a related subject, once again she has tweeted a picture from Ajaccio. It looks to be to the east side of downtown from an area I haven't seen her posts pictures from before. Now I'm very curious to find out where it's from. As with the picture she posted from Monaco, I will try and find out where she was. If it's a park or a restaurant, maybe I'll post it in the forum. But maybe it's possible it's from her new place and if I think it is, I wont mention it

Alizee and this forum are a big part of my life. That probably doesn't say much for my life, but that's the way it is. One of the most interesting things, the most challenging things to do in here is to figure out where different pictures were taken. I think it's a guy thing. It's similar to doing crosswords or sudokus. Look at when the unofficial video for ACDLA came out. We put a lot of time and effort into finding out where that sundial clock was. Why? Not so we could hide behind it and pop out when Alizee walked by. We did so because it was a challenge. It was a puzzle and we enjoyed trying to figure out where it was.

Like I said, I will try and figure out where this latest picture was taken, if I find posting where it was taken might compromise her safety, then I wont post it. If I don't feel that way, I may post it, or I may just be satisfied myself, knowing where it is and leave it at that.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 02-18-2013 at 04:50 AM..
Old 02-18-2013, 06:33 AM

Lili4ever is on a distinguished road

i don't think she has it that bad, as all those american superstars. I'm sure if she was followed by hordes of horny freaks, she would do a better work. But i think even that would not stop, someone who wants to hurt her. Ajaccio is not that big of a city.
The hell, one day i decided to google my name and i found all my contact info, including my e mail, phone number and adress and where i work. The municipality published it with out asking me.