Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 12-11-2006, 11:49 AM
You actually read these?

HibyPrime is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by alizéefièvre View Post
Only repeating what i said before in hopes that it sticks. obviously i live in british columbia because its as far as possible from the dirty sodomizing east, without leaving this beautiful country. And yes, i do love salmon. I also tend to appreciate rain. I do love these little bits of nature which are scattered amongst my homeland. Assuming you're from toronto, I assume you love drive-bys, crack cocaine, and hookers with AIDS. Have fun being the epitomy of the word douchebag, and bringing a bad name to us canadians thank you, and proceed to do the canadian thing, and drown under some ice.
You really are fucking dense arent you? Do you not understand sarcasm???

The first bit of you liking salmon was being sarcastic, and was intentionally mean to show you what you were doing by saying all quebecers are stuck up.

You may want to think twice before insulting the rest of Canada, because you are making the rest of BC look bad by even thinking of saying that - by using your mentality, that is.

Last edited by HibyPrime; 12-11-2006 at 11:58 AM..
Old 12-11-2006, 06:14 PM

Nitro is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by HibyPrime View Post
I think she is more likely to show up in mexico rather than Canada or the US, she has a massive fan-base in mexico..
I saw Alizee in a Mexican television commercial the other day! (Just got back from vacation there yesterday). I was just flipping channels when I saw her doing "La Isla Bonita". My jaw dropped and I was like "holy shit!!!"

The ad was for Cablemas, a Mexican telecom company. It just showed the clip of her La Isla video and a couple clips from some movies. Don't know what the ad was saying exactly as I don't speak spanish, but I think it was just a typical ad for a subscription to cable tv. The fact that they used Alizee means that she is still popular there even after all this time without anything new.

I was thinking on the plane ride down there that it would be awesome to hear one of her songs in a club or something, so it was pretty cool to see her on TV , can only hope it will happen here someday.
Old 12-11-2006, 11:21 PM
Platinum Member

rwd716 is on a distinguished road

You lucky bitch!...well, I guess I heard her in "A Good Year," but that's different.
Old 12-11-2006, 11:23 PM

lobowolf14 is on a distinguished road

About that... is her song actually played in the movie or just in the trailer?
Old 12-12-2006, 06:59 AM

aFrenchie is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by lobowolf14 View Post
About that... is her song actually played in the movie or just in the trailer?
It's in both.