Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 12-13-2006, 10:48 PM

Matrix is on a distinguished road

Lol and all this time I thought Alizée was doing something special for us english speaking people. I got an international version of Mes Courants Electriques? sigh

I purchased it on amazon.fr , yeah I want the original album she put out in france.

I would rather have the french version of Mes Courants Electriques, guess I gotta go back to amazon.fr and buy it again. What does the french album version of Mes Courants Electriques look like?
Old 12-13-2006, 10:58 PM
Banned

RMJ is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matrix View Post
Lol and all this time I thought Alizée was doing something special for us english speaking people. I got an international version of Mes Courants Electriques? sigh

I purchased it on amazon.fr , yeah I want the original album she put out in france.

I would rather have the french version of Mes Courants Electriques, guess I gotta go back to amazon.fr and buy it again. What does the french album version of Mes Courants Electriques look like?
French version has exactly same songs that are included in International release. Tho, international has 4 EXTRA songs (the English songs are the extra songs).

French release has only 11 songs while International has 15.

And what comes to look of them... Well... They looks exactly the same. Or well, they have one tiny difference. International has white line going around the front cover which French version does not have (and of course international has lyrics for the English songs in booklet)... So, I don't much see point getting the French version unless you are collecting all the versions of the albums.

Here is French and International side by side:
Old 12-13-2006, 11:00 PM
You actually read these?

HibyPrime is on a distinguished road

I thought this was the international version:

Old 12-13-2006, 11:06 PM

Twitch is on a distinguished road

Same as the international version but without the white border on the front. The copy I bought here in Canada was the French version, not the international version. I guess they imported the French version and didn't bother to wait until the international version came out. Amazon.ca is still selling the French version, not the international. link Notice the track listing as well as the FRN in brackets showing that it is the French and not International version. If that's not proof enough my Friend ordered it and he got the French version, with none of the English tracks on it. But amazon.com also has MCE with only the French track listing as well, but I can't vouch for it actually being the French version without the English tracks.

EDIT: Guess you guys were quicker than me, and that is the Asian versian of MCE Hiby.

Last edited by Twitch; 12-13-2006 at 11:11 PM..
Old 12-13-2006, 11:16 PM
You actually read these?

HibyPrime is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twitch View Post
EDIT: Guess you guys were quicker than me, and that is the Asian versian of MCE Hiby.
Ah, thanks for clearing that up!
Old 12-13-2006, 11:19 PM

Matrix is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by HibyPrime View Post
I thought this was the international version:

That's what I got HibyPrime. Inside was the International Mes Courants Electriques, and two more discs... a J'en ai marre and Moi Lolita video cd single and a Japanese or Korean lyrics booklet

Well when i go back to amazon.fr I will just make sure I get the Mes Courants Electriques album that is entirely in french
Old 12-13-2006, 11:29 PM

Rocket is on a distinguished road

I'm going to go with the attitude that she's not coming back. That way, if she never does, I'm satisfide with what I have. If she does, I'll be pleasantly surprised.
Old 12-13-2006, 11:59 PM
Fan d'Alizée (pour toujour)

CFHollister is on a distinguished road

That's fairly depressing, Rocket. I think her comeback may not be as soon as we would like, but I feel it is deffinitely at hand... I'd say within the next 6 months.
Old 12-14-2006, 02:59 AM

maareek is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matrix View Post
and a Japanese or Korean lyrics booklet
Without doing any looking into it, I'd be fairly sure it's Japanese. If you can post a scan of the booklet or something I can tell you for absolute sure. Or RMJ or somebody who knows can tell you.

And I think Rocket's attitude is brought on by all the rumors and so forth we've all heard for quite a while. I'm sure more than a few people have come pretty much to that feeling, because in the end that's where we should all be. If she comes out with new material we should feel honored and happy. If she doesn't, we should be grateful for what we've gotten. Expecting or not expecting the new album shouldn't change that.

Last edited by maareek; 12-14-2006 at 03:01 AM..
Old 12-14-2006, 03:07 AM

Seapaddler is on a distinguished road

Quote:
I'm going to go with the attitude that she's not coming back. That way, if she never does, I'm satisfide with what I have. If she does, I'll be pleasantly surprised.

Hopefully 10 years from now we can call these her classics. It would be very sad indeed if she was never able to realize her potential.