Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 12-14-2006, 02:25 AM
Faithful Fan

bt_bird_90 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by lobowolf14 View Post
Yea, do you have a website for that Jenifer. I searched but there are too many Jenifers in the world and the ones that looked promising didn't work.
I'll give you a start, her name is Jenifer Bartoli, that might help to narrow your search a bit.
Old 12-14-2006, 02:29 AM

Twitch is on a distinguished road

If you find any please let me know. There is this one but the videos are of really low quality: Jenifer Music. I am looking for a better quality video of her singing L'amour est comme une cigarette, it's a Sylvie Vartan song but I like the way Jenifer sang it. And here is the official site but: Jenifer Le site officiel.

I also have a great live acoustic performance I got from Topaz (In live with...) if you wanted that, but not much else at high quality.
Old 12-14-2006, 02:37 AM

cane17 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twitch View Post
If you find any please let me know. There is this one but the videos are of really low quality: Jenifer Music. I am looking for a better quality video of her singing L'amour est comme une cigarette, it's a Sylvie Vartan song but I like the way Jenifer sang it. And here is the official site but: Jenifer Le site officiel.

I also have a great live acoustic performance I got from Topaz (In live with...) if you wanted that, but not much else at high quality.
I go to Jenifer music too and i got same performance form Topaz also but check out Daily Motion they some good quality video there.http://www.dailymotion.com/group/4808 btw i just got Le Passage today and that all i have been listing too.

Old 12-14-2006, 02:55 AM
Banned

RMJ is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matrix View Post
What would sell more?

1. Her third album
2. French lessons by Alizée
So easy question... Her third album of course ! She can sell millions of them !

If she'd giving French lessons, she'd sell only one "copy" since I would buy all her time.
Old 12-14-2006, 03:16 AM

lobowolf14 is on a distinguished road

She's alright. A bit more mellow than Alizee. I was expecting something more Poppy, like Priscilla or something. LOL. Is Jenifer a bit older than Alizee?
Old 12-14-2006, 03:20 AM
Banned

RMJ is on a distinguished road

Jenifer was born 1982 so she's 2 years older than Alizée.
Old 12-14-2006, 03:23 AM

lobowolf14 is on a distinguished road

O RLY. I would've guessed more around 28. Close enough though. She's still not bad.

EDIT: Sorry, I got us off topic.

Last edited by lobowolf14; 12-14-2006 at 03:25 AM..
Old 12-14-2006, 04:34 AM
Fan d'Alizée (pour toujour)

CFHollister is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matrix View Post
What would sell more?

1. Her third album
2. French lessons by Alizée

I would love to see Alizée in a DVD video teaching french in a classroom environment and getting angry and slamming that pointer stick down on her desk telling everyone in french...

" Stop daydreaming and pay attention! "

Can you imagine Alizée teaching french language class? I don't think I would hear a word, just transfixed on her beautiful face
Her third album would definitely sell more.

Also, I don't think people would be daydreaming in Alizee's class. On the contrary, they would be very attentive....uh, just not on the lesson

As a teacher myself, I would, in fact, be more interested in providing lessons for Alizee in her study of English... In which capacity I am reminded of the words of William Shakespeare in Henry V (Act 5. scene 2) in reference to another francophone student of English:

Burdundy:
..., my royal cousin, teach you
our princess English?

Henry V:
I would have her learn, my fair cousin, how
perfectly I love her; and *that* is good English.

Last edited by CFHollister; 12-14-2006 at 04:37 AM..
Old 12-14-2006, 05:39 AM
Gone to Alaska

guldebrett is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by cane17 View Post
Yes i have that Jeni pic and i'm trying to find a Jenifer site like this one like AF,i have most of her videos but i can't find any performance's of her.
Cane, you say you have videos of Jenifer. Do you mean the retail MTV type videos. I've recently been introduced to Jenifer's music and really like it, so I downloaded a lot of Jenifer's live performance videos and most are excellent to Hi-Quality. I even have one where Jenifer sings with Alizee's husband; boy, does he ever suck! I even have a "Stars À Domicile" of Jenifer meeting one of her fans (like Alizee's "Stars À Domicile") but the video quality is not very good, but it's good enough to watch if you're a Jenifer fan. Anyway, let me know where to upload them for you if you want them.

I have to careful about uploading because Comcast called me to bitch me out about downloading 465 Gigabytes last month. They said I was "Abusing" the Internet but I call it "Using" the Internet. They still claim there is no download limit to the amount of data you can transfer but there really is one or they wouldn't have called me. So I have to slow down my Internet usage, at least for a little while. I don't mind limiting my download data transfer but Comcast absolutely refuses to tell anyone what the download limit is; they just say, "Cut down your data transfer, DRASTICALLY!" If you ask them they'll say, "There is no download limit on data transfer" but I read articles posted from 2004 to present and Comcast is still using the same line, "Cut down drastically, or else!" without giving any limits guidelines whatsoever.

F.Y.I - If you use WinDVD to watch your videos you can squeeze a little more (but noticable) sharpness out of the videos by going to the video center portion of the program and putting a "check" in the Sharpness box and then selecting "Full Screen." Don't mess with the other sharpness settings as they seem to work great at the default settings. Depending which version of WinDVD you use the Video Center is located in different places in the program.

Sorry, I know this was off topic.

Last edited by guldebrett; 12-14-2006 at 07:37 AM..
Old 12-14-2006, 11:54 AM

cane17 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by guldebrett View Post
Cane, you say you have videos of Jenifer. Do you mean the retail MTV type videos. I've recently been introduced to Jenifer's music and really like it, so I downloaded a lot of Jenifer's live performance videos and most are excellent to Hi-Quality. I even have one where Jenifer sings with Alizee's husband; boy, does he ever suck! I even have a "Stars À Domicile" of Jenifer meeting one of her fans (like Alizee's "Stars À Domicile") but the video quality is not very good, but it's good enough to watch if you're a Jenifer fan. Anyway, let me know where to upload them for you if you want them.

I have to careful about uploading because Comcast called me to bitch me out about downloading 465 Gigabytes last month. They said I was "Abusing" the Internet but I call it "Using" the Internet. They still claim there is no download limit to the amount of data you can transfer but there really is one or they wouldn't have called me. So I have to slow down my Internet usage, at least for a little while. I don't mind limiting my download data transfer but Comcast absolutely refuses to tell anyone what the download limit is; they just say, "Cut down your data transfer, DRASTICALLY!" If you ask them they'll say, "There is no download limit on data transfer" but I read articles posted from 2004 to present and Comcast is still using the same line, "Cut down drastically, or else!" without giving any limits guidelines whatsoever.

F.Y.I - If you use WinDVD to watch your videos you can squeeze a little more (but noticable) sharpness out of the videos by going to the video center portion of the program and putting a "check" in the Sharpness box and then selecting "Full Screen." Don't mess with the other sharpness settings as they seem to work great at the default settings. Depending which version of WinDVD you use the Video Center is located in different places in the program.

Sorry, I know this was off topic.
Sure,let me know what site ???? and i only have the Music Videos and 2 performance's and Live with Jenifer and also the one with Jérémy,ill upload mine if you want any.Thanks