Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 02-26-2012, 05:27 PM

pepelepew is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euphoria View Post
I think a few of us had some pretty legitimate points, but as usual...anything that doesn't make Alizee look like Mother Teresa is seen as slander. No point in really trying to make some sense out of this when fans stuff their fingers in their ears and go "LALALALALALA I'M NOT LISTENING!"
I just love self righteous indignation with a large hint of victimhood.
Old 02-26-2012, 05:37 PM
n

Karlalizee is on a distinguished road

Make it stop!!
Old 02-26-2012, 05:49 PM

Bigdan is on a distinguished road

Maybe tomorrow will end this terrible fight.

William Rejault says that the 3rd part of his intw with Alizée will get the clue of all this affair.
Old 02-26-2012, 06:01 PM

JoeNY is on a distinguished road

Jeremy is long gone. I've seen more pictures of Alizee with this Pokora guy in the past 3 years than I've seen of Alizee with Jeremy. In fact, I've seen more pictures of Alizee with her new dog than I've seen of Alizee with Jeremy. If Alizee isn't the media darling of the paparazzi in France anymore, why would it even bother Jeremy or Alizee to be seen in public? Does Jeremy have such a high opinion of himself that he feels he would be hounded the minute he steps out the door? I'm sure Alizee doesn't. As far as I'm concerned, Jeremy was just a sperm donor (and a lucky one at that) whose ties with Alizee ended shortly thereafter. Jeremy has probably been living in London for the past 5 years. I just know Alizee lists her residence as Corsica.
Old 02-26-2012, 06:04 PM

BrianO1 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigdan View Post
Maybe tomorrow will end this terrible fight.

William Rejault says that the 3rd part of his intw with Alizée will get the clue of all this affair.
From what I've heard, all she said was "no comment" when asked about Matt.

But we shall see!
Old 02-26-2012, 06:10 PM

Euphoria is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeNY View Post
Jeremy is long gone. I've seen more pictures of Alizee with this Pokora guy in the past 3 years than I've seen of Alizee with Jeremy. In fact, I've seen more pictures of Alizee with her new dog than I've seen of Alizee with Jeremy. If Alizee isn't the media darling of the paparazzi in France anymore, why would it even bother Jeremy or Alizee to be seen in public? Does Jeremy have such a high opinion of himself that he feels he would be hounded the minute he steps out the door? I'm sure Alizee doesn't. As far as I'm concerned, Jeremy was just a sperm donor (and a lucky one at that) whose ties with Alizee ended shortly thereafter. Jeremy has probably been living in London for the past 5 years. I just know Alizee lists her residence as Corsica.
Yeah, pretty much.
Old 02-26-2012, 06:12 PM

JoeNY is on a distinguished road

BTW, all this media attention that Pokora is getting may be scaring him away. Imagine going out on one date with Alizee and being hounded with questions like "Are you and Alizee in a relationship?" Okay, I wish someone would ask me that question where I could say yes.
Old 02-26-2012, 06:28 PM
Mr. Mike

Future Raptor Ace is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euphoria View Post
I think a few of us had some pretty legitimate points, but as usual...anything that doesn't make Alizee look like Mother Teresa is seen as slander. No point in really trying to make some sense out of this when fans stuff their fingers in their ears and go "LALALALALALA I'M NOT LISTENING!"
I know it annoyed the living crap out of me! Let them live in fairytale land where Alizee is a "goddess" and everything is all perfect and jolly.......................

Edit:

Quote:
All very good points!~

LETS GO YANKEES! CONGRATS ON #4 GIANTS!

Last edited by Future Raptor Ace; 02-26-2012 at 06:28 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 02-26-2012, 07:01 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

First of all if there is a start of a relationship between MP and Alizee, the extra media attention could scare MP away, if it's in it's early stages, but if he has already fallen in love with her, then nothing should scare him away, unless it wasn't love to begin with.
Old 02-26-2012, 08:38 PM

ALS is on a distinguished road

Quote:
I've seen more pictures of Alizee with this Pokora guy in the past 3 years than I've seen of Alizee with Jeremy. In fact, I've seen more pictures of Alizee with her new dog than I've seen of Alizee with Jeremy.
And how many pictures have we seen of Alizée and Annili.

I've been around as a fan since the winter of 04 and she is real stingy with the pictures when it comes to Jeremy and Annili. So don't assume just because you are not seeing pictures of the two them that there is a problem.

They no longer live in Paris proper so the opportunities for the paparazzi to photograph them together is limited. Walking out the front door of your apt in downtown Paris is a whole lot more public than hitting the garage door opener and pulling out on to a gated cul-de-sac. Unless the Paparazzi plan on buying a home on her street, or hanging out at the first tee, the photographic opportunities will be very limited. Personally I would buy the house to the right of hers. It has a really nice swimming pool.

And she lists her residence on her Twitter Account as Ajaccio, Paris. Hometown is Ajaccio and present residence Paris.

If it is over, her and Jeremy haven't put the house up for sale yet.

Last edited by ALS; 02-26-2012 at 09:36 PM.. Reason: House sale

Tags
lobster hunters