Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 05-31-2007, 08:13 PM

Pirate515 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by lead2gold View Post
I don't think she has ever mentioned any video games, so I doubt it, but she did say she is interested in computer science and has Googled her own name before. Then she thanked the webmasters of her fansites, saying that she knew how difficult and time consuming it can be. I think she indicated that she had created a website herself before, but I am not completely sure.
I believe that in one of the interviews before, the interviewer asked Alizee about what would she be if she wasn't a singer or a dancer, and she said that she would probably be a computer scientist because her father is one, he also taught her a lot about computers and she liked it a lot.

I also remember some fan site saying that Alizee's official website (when it was online) was her father's work. I also believe that she has said in some interviews between 2000 and 2003 that she does visit some of her more famous fan sites pretty often just to see what people think and say about her. Not sure it is still the case, but I think it probably is, just not as often as before given the fact that Alizee is now a wife and a mom. But she's definitely not a total n00b when it comes to computers.
Old 05-31-2007, 09:22 PM

Drake498 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeyhehe View Post
^ i didn't get one thx!
lol i was still somewhat new to the forums when you came along... i hadn't yet started a welcome wagon... besides, not everyone gets one, only if i come accross them... so its quite possible i missed a few newbies, (sry, wasn't on purpose ) just to answer you

Je t'aime Alizée
Old 06-02-2007, 08:55 PM

fsquared is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by OGRE View Post
What is it with teens and young adults these days! A middle-aged man takes an interest in the musical talent of a young beautiful woman and BAM!, "He just likes her because she's hot".

I can't decide if this is a stereotypical attribute of middle-aged men, or if it is the stereotypical attribute of teens and young adults, and their own failings when it comes to seeing value beyond looks. Seriously, the teens and young adults who know I listen to Alizée just can't move beyond looks when trying to understand my tastes.

Like you said, there ain't no looks coming out of the car stereo speakers. Beautiful voice? Yes. Beautiful Rhythm? Yes. Beautiful Rhyme? Yes. Beautiful Looks? No (not from a frikin speaker).

That said: Yes, Alizée is HAWT! But that is just the iciing on an otherwise total scrumptious cake.

Edit: Of course, cake is often best with iciing too; now where did I put that En Concert DVD?
I think this analysis of the situation underestimates the potential for cross-sensory recollections. I find if watching a video evokes pleasant emotions, then listening to the music without the video then tends to recall the same pleasant emotions.

Along these lines an early review of the Spice Girls said something like "they seem to think that they sound better in spandex."