Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 02-07-2008, 11:25 AM
Alizée's FireFighter

Youpidou1 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguinluvr91 View Post
My family thinks I'm strange cuz I don't listen to "normal" music. They think I'm weird cuz I like to listen to music I can't understand. I really don't care what they think cuz I know that I'm not alone in listening to the beautiful music Alizée makes cuz I know that there are a lot of people here that are supportive in listening to Alizée.
Someone needs to define normal music for me. Because the way I think of it, someone who says thats not normal just doesn't like it. And you can say it for something they don't like. Every kind of music is normal if you like it. Your right for not caring what they think. I quote Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart here..."I pay no attention whatever to anybody's praise or blame. I simply follow my own feelings." I follow that quote and I love that quote. I use it whenever I can.

All you need is 1 Truck.
Old 02-14-2008, 06:21 PM

chelsey is on a distinguished road

well as i am getting the new Alizee music i am having some of my friends here at college listen to her and they really like her. One gril really like Fifty Sixty..so that is exciting. Now we have some more things in common and we can listen to Alizee
Old 02-14-2008, 06:28 PM
Jericho Kanes the Name

Renegade is on a distinguished road

some of my friends thinks shes hot but da rest think she sucks just cuz they cant understand wat shes sayin
even thou i can speak french pretty well i still believe tht u can enjoy music no matter wat language its in

I play Russian roulette everyday.... a man sport, with a bullet life.
YEA a bullet called life.
Old 02-14-2008, 06:35 PM
Je suis l'Ouragan :O

Yaceman is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
some of my friends thinks shes hot but da rest think she sucks just cuz they cant understand wat shes sayin
even thou i can speak french pretty well i still believe tht u can enjoy music no matter wat language its in
True, but there are different ways of looking at music too. Some people just like intrumental solos, some like music for the meanings of the lyrics, some like the beats. I think when someone says they dont like Alizee because they dont understand french care more about the lyrics than anything.
Old 02-14-2008, 10:46 PM
Man Among Men

puffyrock2 is on a distinguished road

My friends think she's hot and nothing more, not that I expected them to like the music. The lyrics do not matter to me, the vocals and the music are important. The only negative aspect of foreign lyrics are the difficulties they present in singing along. I know the way the lyrics sound and not what they are.