Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 06-18-2006, 01:36 PM

Jason is on a distinguished road

That profile should mention moi-alizee.us.
Old 06-18-2006, 06:30 PM
nate714

well the website is only like 3 days old hehe.
Old 06-26-2006, 09:35 PM

Matrix is on a distinguished road

Two months ago.. i was surfing Youtube.com videos and I came across a video called J'en ai marre! It showed a still frame of this cute girl dressed in black... so I clicked on it and was hooked immediately.

I loved her French sound, her style, even though I cant speak French it didn't matter. Pretty soon I found all her videos on youtube and google-video and I liked every song she sang, all of them. She has an extraordinary voice.

After doing some research I found out Alizee has been around since year 2000 singing hit songs, but I never once heard one of her songs here in the USA. Thank god we got the internet and youtube and google video.

I also bought the Alizee en Concert DVD from amazon.french, its awesome!

Last edited by Matrix; 06-26-2006 at 09:50 PM..
Old 06-26-2006, 10:28 PM
Cracka!

Shep is on a distinguished road

About two weeks ago for me. A friend of mine posted her J'en ai Marre video on a forum and I was amazed by her presence then on.

Music is pretty good, but I prefer just to know about her personality then anything.
Old 06-28-2006, 08:15 AM

Calle is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by brad
about 2 years ago for me. i first heard of her in the forums of a game called 'World War II Online'
Definatley in the WWIIOL OT forums.. All started with some pics and then Eukeyant and Muzzein started to regularly post pictures in a massive alizée thread which was like 295 pages long. I started to talk with then and downloaded alot of stuff from Muzz's FTP which took hours since I live in Europe. Since then I've been hooked.. Havn't talked to Eukie in a long time aswell .
Old 06-29-2006, 07:44 AM
cybersoil

Thumbs up When I learned of Alizee

I learned of Alizee in March 2005. I downloaded 2 of her videos, "Ella, Elle La" and "J'en Ai Marre" France Gall version. After that, I, like everyone else, fell in love with her big time. How can anyone not fall in love with her. Been hooked ever since. Got most of her videos, 1000's of photos, all of her music, bought her Hi-Def Concert DVD, posters, and even took a French class to help me get a foundation to understand her. I even put on a Hi-Def Alizee virtual (12 feet wide) concert at a local French restaurant and it had a full house. Also put on a Jenifer Bartoli virtual concert and Les Enfoires virtual concert at later dates also to full houses. Yep... I'm hooked alright. Oh Alizee... look what you've done to me. But I love it!

Cybersoil

Last edited by cybersoil; 06-29-2006 at 07:54 AM..
Old 06-29-2006, 09:20 AM
Selphi3

The first time i ever heard of her was when Moi...Lolita hit our top charts, i've been looking for other songs of her about half a month ago, when i heard Moi...Lolita again since a long time, i now have her concert on dvd, some of her most popular songs, and a good heap of pics
Old 06-29-2006, 11:54 PM

RadioactiveMan is on a distinguished road

I found a video of hers a relatively long time ago (I don't remember how long ago) and I decided that I liked it. I joined this forum today because I found it while looking for a picture of the plane that Alizee drew in order to make this signature: http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/4...lanepng1tw.png.

The signature is part of an inside joke that is apparently unfunny to everyone but me. For almost two years, I've frequented socom3.com. When I showed them (friends that I met on socom3.com) some of the songs and videos they decided that I'm gay (they would have thought that I'm gay anyway so it's not an issue ). I've made a couple signatures about Alizee over the past couple of months and they think that I'm obessesed just because I have her songs playing whenever I'm talking to them on Skype. Anyway, I made the airplane sig because the Signature of the Week competition has an airplane theme this week. I was giggling to myself for about half an hour in anticipation of their reactions when they saw that I switched my entry from a signature based on the Avro Arrow to the plane that Alizee drew. (I've been on socom3.com and a couple other websited for very close to twelve hours so far today so anything a little bit funny makes me laugh).

I only have one wish right now and that is that nobody finds out that I posted here. A couple of weeks ago I swore to a friend that I only registered on alizee-forum.com to find a picture for a sig and that I wouldn't go back. Even if this isn't the same forum, he wouldn't speak to me ever again if he found out that I did this. Some people are just unreasonable.
Old 06-30-2006, 12:09 AM
alizée ninja

brad is on a distinguished road

haha .. you should give your friends a link to this website, i doubt they will think you are 'gay' after viewing some of these videos.

I mean .. how can you say no to this?

Old 06-30-2006, 05:01 AM
Selphi3

Now you're being made out for gay if you like sexy women singing cool songs?,i don't really get that.
(i do have to admit that most of my friends are making fun of me listnening to Alizée allmost all the time but they atleast think she's hot)
maybe i can convince them that her singing is great too :P