Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 08-14-2006, 09:59 PM

Bob is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shep View Post
Hey Riva, when are you taking your act on stage. You'd be a great stand-up comedian
haha ooooh burn =) and no, i did mean I would be perfect for her
This post may contain material that is confidential, privileged and/or bob's work product for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review, reliance or distribution by others or forwarding without express permission is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and delete all copies.
Old 08-14-2006, 10:13 PM

riva2model64 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Hey Riva, when are you taking your act on stage. You'd be a great stand-up comedian
hey i was being serious there

you know think I a perfect match for Alizée?

bob those fancy colored italics really beat me

Last edited by riva2model64; 08-14-2006 at 10:15 PM..
Old 08-14-2006, 10:22 PM

RadioactiveMan is on a distinguished road

Haha, he would go on stage and say "I'm perfect for Alizee!" and the only person who would laugh is the only Alizee fan in the audience.

I propose that we fight to the death in a battle-royale of fisticuffs. The winner gets to have Alizee (if she wants us of course. We wouldn't want to trouble her if she's not interested, would we?).
Old 08-14-2006, 10:32 PM
Cracka!

Shep is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by RadioactiveMan View Post
Haha, he would go on stage and say "I'm perfect for Alizee!" and the only person who would laugh is the only Alizee fan in the audience.

I propose that we fight to the death in a battle-royale of fisticuffs. The winner gets to have Alizee (if she wants us of course. We wouldn't want to trouble her if she's not interested, would we?).
You guys would be in trouble then. I know how to kill a man (or woman) in 23 different ways with my bare hands. lol

and rev, I was just messing with ya. Alizee believes she has met her perfect match. The only thing we can do is disagree with her.
"One thing kids like is to be tricked. For instance, I was going to take my little nephew to Disneyland, but instead I drove him to an old burned-out warehouse. "Oh, no," I said, "Disneyland burned down." He cried and cried, but I think that deep down he thought it was a pretty good joke. I started to drive over to the real Disneyland, but it was getting pretty late." - Jack Handey
Old 08-14-2006, 11:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by riva2model64 View Post
hey i was being serious there

you know think I a perfect match for Alizée?

bob those fancy colored italics really beat me
well her favorite color is pink, so i made it pink, that way I will appeal to alizée =)
This post may contain material that is confidential, privileged and/or bob's work product for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review, reliance or distribution by others or forwarding without express permission is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and delete all copies.
Old 08-14-2006, 11:27 PM

Quote:
You guys would be in trouble then. I know how to kill a man (or woman) in 23 different ways with my bare hands. lol
well could you dodge bullets? or flying knives? or a flying monkey?
Old 08-15-2006, 12:38 AM
turn it up! :D

Urb4n is on a distinguished road

10 dollars says that just about every guy who has seen Alizee probably thinks HE is perfect for her also. C'mon kids, we know alot less about her than we think we do. In all honesty, I'd have to meet her in person to make a judgement like that. I'll stick to just being a fan.

... and what the hell happened to your messages to Alizee?! lol
Old 08-15-2006, 12:49 AM

riva2model64 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urb4n View Post
... and what the hell happened to your messages to Alizee?! lol
ye. this thread was supposed to be about our cheers to Alizée, but we end up fighting over her with flying monkies and Shep here who knows how to kill a bare human with his 23 hands, poor young Bob forced to be a pit fiend in a gladiator arena. . .

and Shep you may know 23 ways to kill a person with your bare hands, but have ever engaged close-combat with a merciless, raging Alizée fan (Alizée fans are very different than people)?
Old 08-15-2006, 12:52 AM
turn it up! :D

Urb4n is on a distinguished road

I beat you all already. I don't fight much, she likes the gentle ones.

... hahahahaha suckas
Old 08-15-2006, 01:33 AM
Cracka!

Shep is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urb4n View Post
I beat you all already. I don't fight much, she likes the gentle ones.

... hahahahaha suckas

I avoid all combat as much as possible and volunteer at an animal shelter sometimes so I think I got the gentle part down pretty well. I'm also very good at talking myself out of tough situations. Once had some biker guy pissed off at me so I talked myself out of a fight and was able to sell him a motorcycle at the same time.

Oh, and the reason I know how to kill some one 23 different ways with my bare hands: My uncle. He's a former CIA spook and he scares the hell out of me most of the time but he's a master at martial arts so I learned to get used to him. Weirdest sense of humor as well. I wander if working for the CIA makes you insane.
"One thing kids like is to be tricked. For instance, I was going to take my little nephew to Disneyland, but instead I drove him to an old burned-out warehouse. "Oh, no," I said, "Disneyland burned down." He cried and cried, but I think that deep down he thought it was a pretty good joke. I started to drive over to the real Disneyland, but it was getting pretty late." - Jack Handey