Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 01-09-2008, 06:23 AM
Happy Happy! :)

Moi-aimes-Alizée is on a distinguished road
Default Is it possible to meet Alizée IRL?

Hi I'm a new member of Moi-Alizée I really wish to meet Alizée IRL and I have tried to contact alot of people including herself I guess I a noob at this, I haven't managed to achieve any information where she lives or anything. I have been scammed by a lot of people on the internet that says they know her and they sell me information I wonder please if anyone knows any way to contact her I would do anything for it seriously I die soon if I don't meet her <3 Alizée
Old 01-09-2008, 06:35 AM

Rocket is on a distinguished road

As far as meeting her in real life, the most drastic approach would be to move to her hometown in Corsica. We have a member here who lives there and says she dresses just like everybody else. In fact, there is a good chance you could walk right past her and not recognize her. She travels with either her mother or her grandmother along with her daughter. No bodyguards, no paparazzi, it kind of makes you feel that, in her own way, she is a success. I hope this helps you out.
Old 01-09-2008, 07:36 AM
idiot in love

HYBRIDMIDNIGHT is on a distinguished road

to start of welcome glad to have a new face. as for contacting alizee i wouldnt count on it everyone here would die to meet alizee but it would be freakin sweet.
Old 01-09-2008, 07:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HYBRIDMIDNIGHT View Post
to start of welcome glad to have a new face. as for contacting alizee i wouldnt count on it everyone here would die to meet alizee but it would be freakin sweet.
I don't really understand what u mean :P but It's great if there is a lot of people that wants to meet her too becouse then perhaps they can give me tips and I can give them tips what I know this far
Old 01-09-2008, 08:08 AM

OGRE is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moi-aimes-Alizée View Post
Hi I'm a new member of Moi-Alizée I really wish to meet Alizée IRL and I have tried to contact alot of people including herself I guess I a noob at this, I haven't managed to achieve any information where she lives or anything. I have been scammed by a lot of people on the internet that says they know her and they sell me information I wonder please if anyone knows any way to contact her I would do anything for it seriously I die soon if I don't meet her <3 Alizée
The best way to meet a celebrity is during one of their public appearances where interaction with public is invited (e.g., autograph session).

Keep in mind there are thousands (perhaps tens of thousands or hundreds of thousands) of people who would like to meet her. She can't entertain individual requests.
Old 01-09-2008, 10:03 AM

Yeh I thought so but also which what I have heard and seen she is one of those celibities which spends alot of efforts in her fans. And during one of these autograpf section its not like anyone can have a private speech with her or like ask her something I guess, never really been interested in any other music before Alizée so I really have no experience. But if I have heard that the most stupid I can do is going there without knowing exactly where I can find her and that she knows that I am coming, becouse even if its just a greeting I think that to meet her would be great, anyhow its really hard for me to come to any of her concerts as for example the one she has today isnt even announced on her official site so how can I know where she is?
Old 01-09-2008, 12:27 PM
Alizée Fan For Life

SilentFox is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by OGRE View Post
The best way to meet a celebrity is during one of their public appearances where interaction with public is invited (e.g., autograph session).

Keep in mind there are thousands (perhaps tens of thousands or hundreds of thousands) of people who would like to meet her. She can't entertain individual requests.
i would say that would be the only way for anyone to meet her....like Cooney and RMJ, Roman and CFHollister..but other then that i would like to know any other ways as well...
Old 01-09-2008, 12:29 PM

I really appreciate all help I can get <3
Old 01-09-2008, 01:18 PM
Alizée's FireFighter

Youpidou1 is on a distinguished road

Back stage pass at her concert maybe...otherwise wait until another auto-graph signing at a big store or something.

All you need is 1 Truck.
Old 01-09-2008, 01:23 PM

knight is on a distinguished road

Common just dream about her and pray you get a chance to meet her.
You are young as is Alizee so you have a lot of time. Don't be in a hurry make wise decisions. If its not possible meeting her now plan for the future.
Perhaps one day you will be photographed with her.
yups I'm twenty.
Closed Thread