Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Old 08-31-2020, 08:56 AM
Administrator

CleverCowboy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigdan View Post
when i see Alizee & Annily , i cant help but thinking about Vanessa Paradis and Lilly-rose. I think Annily has a very good "ramp" to celebrity and maybe succes in modeling or acting ( or singing) carreer.
Ironically, she is now the true "lolita"
Last year Annily had expressed that she had an interest in the fashion industry. I am guessing that would mean as a designer. Models are more born and not made. She has the looks, but there is body type and how a designer's clothes look on you. But you never know. Right now it looks like she has some options.

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
Well I believe Annily had said a while ago she wasn't really interested in following in her mother's footsteps, but we've seen she enjoys taking pictures of herself and now we see others in the "industry" like taking pictures of her too and that seems to be something she is also enjoying.
Annily had expressed interest in the fashion industry, probably as a designer. That was when she was 14 and she might not have thought of herself as model material. What a difference one year makes. She looked very natural in front of the camera on that cooking show.

I have a feeling we will see more of Alizee and Annily together doing little projects like this.

Last edited by CleverCowboy; 08-31-2020 at 08:56 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 08-31-2020, 07:54 PM
Neutral Good

RedRafe is on a distinguished road

IG posts!?

Ok…

What do we have?

Now, Alizée posted the following “stories”, and someone had already, very handily, translated them into English…

THANK YOU…

Sooooo…

I’m surmising, for want of better info, that this must be part of their online IG advertising campaign, mayhap…

So, now you know where to go for all of your “Alizée style” makeup needs…

Yeah!

Le studio de danse lyonnet a Ajaccio rouvre aujourd'hui” roughly translates as “The lyonnet dance studio in Ajaccio reopens today.”

Ske_leton kind of enlarges upon that a wee bit…

“C’est la reprise aujourd’hui au studio Lyonnet d’Ajaccio avec les inscriptions pour les cours qui reprendront la semaine prochaine” roughly translates as “It's resuming today at the Lyonnet studio in Ajaccio with registrations for classes that will resume next week.”

Hence the following…

<Sigh>

Sometimes, she kills meh…
Old 09-01-2020, 04:31 PM

ALS is on a distinguished road

Just remember Alizée was fifteen when she got her start, and Annily is fifteen? Just saying!
Old 09-01-2020, 10:23 PM
Neutral Good

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALS View Post
Just remember Alizée was fifteen when she got her start, and Annily is fifteen? Just saying!
That’s a VERY good point…

However, in that “vein”, what has Annily got that is actually “marketable”, in the same sense that her mother had?

She is not a “dancer”, and in fact I think she mentioned that she was not at all really interested in that at all, and there has been no “mention”, or “reference”, to her being any kind of “singer”, at all, so I think we can discount these...

I’ve heard the term “fashion designer” mentioned several times, with regard to her, but that actually takes some kind of “schooling/training”, to beyond “degree level”, and then some sort of “inspiration”, some sort of “calling”, so to speak, to be "successful". Could we actually apply that here, for I don’t really see very much evidence to support it?

The other thing that I have heard with regard to her, that may be an actual “possibility”, is a “modelling career”, and yeps, with the appropriate “direction” and “management”, I could see this vocation "materializing" in the pretty near future. She is “beautiful”, as well as “very intelligent”…

But still, so very young…

We’ll just have to wait, and see…

So…

IG posts…

On est prêt pour la semaine prochaine” roughly translates as “We're ready for next week.”

<“Barrage” of “little waves”, to the “cuties” >

This was a very “cute” pic of Alizée, and her “little cuteness”, Maggy, who was waving to Greg, who was taking the shot, and, everybody else, “out there”…

Just so cute…

<Both of ‘em >

Hopefully everything is going to go fine at the studio, for them. They mentioned they had some sort of “plan” with regard to “social distancing” and “health requirements”, so, I’m hoping everything is going to be, cool…

I’ve got my “fingers”, and “everything else”, “crossed”, for them, and wish them all, nothing, but “good luck”, and “good fortune”, as always…

My favourite young couple…

Y’all be safe, take care, and just, generally be excellent, to each other. ‘k…

<With your masks on, of course >
Old 09-02-2020, 10:18 AM

Ben.Daly is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedRafe View Post
So…

IG posts…

On est prêt pour la semaine prochaine” roughly translates as “We're ready for next week.”

Here's the video version for those who may have missed it

Old 09-02-2020, 11:12 PM
Neutral Good

So…

Any IG posts today?

A couple…

Looks like just a simply wonderful evening…

G’night sweet baby girl “chichi”, sleep well…

<RedRafe IOU Galak 1 X “G’night cookie” >

“Annily, wheres u going ? It’s nap time!”

The “little one” is getting "older", indeed. Funnily enough, I know that feeling too… unfortunately…

Sweet boy…

<No, RedRafe, you DO NOT need one. Remember, you would have to “groom” it yourself. >

<And that "thought", took care of that >

“Incoming “cuteness” alert”

I really just can’t help but smile at these…

Just... so cute…

Y’all have a great evening, be safe, yeah!
Old 09-03-2020, 11:46 PM
Neutral Good

So…

IG posts…

I remember…

There may just, be a few…

Ok, so I made the mistake of watching this one “first thing” in the morning, before I had my coffee. Probably wasn’t the best idea that I’ve ever had…

OK, I can only just smile at that one…

Alizée’s “little cuteness” in “full”, “edited”, “action”…

Reflection

Simply “breathtaking”, or what !?

Y’all, please, be safe…
Old 09-04-2020, 04:17 AM

Aragorn97 is on a distinguished road
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedRafe View Post
Good to see they feel comfortable with taking a walk outside with Maggy. I hope we see more stuff like that over time.
Old 09-08-2020, 01:00 AM
Neutral Good

IG posts!?

A few, maybe…

Just in case anyone missed any…

It looks like "Tiger Gregs”, ( sorry, I couldn't resist it ), has been on the “green”, again…

His “form” is actually really very good, and, he actually hits the ball, unlike “somebody” else, that I know very, very well…

Looks like a very well kept “green”, with some really "cute" feet, on it…

A sport that you enjoy, very scenic surroundings, and, beautiful company that you love before all things…

Seriously, can “it”, get any better than “that”…

Eat well and eat fresh”.

Not sure how Alizée “dressed" this, buuttt, I’d be tempted to say, by the look of it, it was a simple little sauce made of "crème fraîche", "parmesan cheese", maybe a little “touch” of garlic and herbs, a little bit of bacon or ham, and a tiny grind of black pepper to taste…

Simple, and VERY VERY tasty, but, “me”, being “me”, I’d be tempted to add some thinly sliced crispy fried mushrooms, just to give it a teeny bit more… depth…

Darn it. Now… I’m hungry…

Warning, incoming “ little cuteness” alert…

Guys, what u doin, hmmm!?

Now, it looks like the guys are back at/in their studio, to the “relief”, and “delight”, of everyone concerned…

It's back to school at @studiodedanselyonnetajaccio”, “Maggy is ready I think!

Just so precious. Even at such an early age, she has a definite appreciation for "rhythm" and "dance". Just can’t wait to “get in there”, by the look of her...

Another “dancer” in the family, mayhap? Mind you, if you look at her parentage, would it really be so surprising!?

Time to “chill out”, and relax, in her own little private “haven”…

<Or “containment device”, just, depends, on how you look at it >

Now, speaking of “chilling out”, Alizée’s little “chichi cuteness”, Galak, has the right idea…

The squatter”…

Find someplace “soft”, “comfortable”, and, “quiet”, and then… “crash”…

She most definitely has the right idea…

Beats having to share a recliner with two Schnauzers, and a couple of Corgis, although, I can guarantee, it is not even half as much fun…

Y’all be safe, take care, and… go find your own someplace “soft”, “comfortable”, and, “quiet”, and then… “crash”…
Old 10-06-2020, 02:57 PM
Administrator

CleverCowboy is on a distinguished road

Beautiful... I love her new hairdo. So glad she didn't chop it off.