Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 02-16-2007, 01:27 PM
Banned

RMJ is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reuben View Post
damn you might want to do something other than look for info on anything alizee even if she is that amzing calm down no need to know all the show that have ever mentioned her name
Maybe not for you but for me it's important. And there is others for who it is important. And especially important it is for this girl that she is respected what she did.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reuben View Post
yes but she looks nothing like her
Who gives a shit if she looks like Alizée or not ?

She isn't Alizée so obviously she won't look like her. No matter what she did. She only wanted to imitate her idol, sing her song and imitating her looks as closely as she could. Hair do, make up and outfit is pretty much all she can do at physical level. To her voice she can't much, it is what it is. Maybe with some years of training of singing, she might get slightly better results, but no guarantees. To her dancing he might be able to do something if she'd keep practicing months. This might have been her first dance ever she has learned, based on her rather young look and roughness of her movements. So, excuse her, if she doesn't do perfect job compared to professional !

I do not look like Alizée either and still I'd appreciate if my efforts to show my respect to my beloved girl would not be laughed at my face and told to be piece of shit (tho, I can take it, it's not really a problem to me). Criticism is always welcomed and should be taken as is, but telling someone that one's poem blows balls or wp sucks ass or dance makes you throw up isn't criticism anymore. It's plain insult. And it hurts when it's insult to what one have done from heart. And it's even worse when it comes from the mouth of another "fan" who is supposed to share the passion.

Fans do what they do because they feels so in their heart. They wants to show how much they care about their object of fandom. If they does not sing like professional singer, nor dance like professional dancer, nor write poems like professional poet, nor create graphics like professional graphic artist, who gives a shit ?! It's the fucking thought that counts ! The effort you put into it to show what and who you adore...

These jokers who you see on youtube etc. making fun of her performances and and songs with their "funny" home vids are whole another thing. Even tho they can be art as is, they are far from this girl's effort.

If I were Alizée and I'd have to pick one person who'd get chance to meet me, I wouldn't waste one second for the choice between this girl and (most of) the people in this thread.

And btw people... 12 days till the end of month... Hopefully your vids are about ready to show. Surely you don't wanna this teenager girl to beat you in dancing and singing... especially since some of you claims to have dancer background... It would be just embarrassing...
Old 02-16-2007, 03:13 PM
no use for a title

nurvonic is on a distinguished road

RMJ, you're too funny. were you a comedian in a previous life?
Old 02-16-2007, 03:44 PM
On the Probulator

c-dawg777 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by RMJ View Post
And btw people... 12 days till the end of month... Hopefully your vids are about ready to show. Surely you don't wanna this teenager girl to beat you in dancing and singing... especially since some of you claims to have dancer background... It would be just embarrassing...

Huh... what? Did I miss something? What're you tlking about?
Old 02-16-2007, 04:12 PM

Azereus is on a distinguished road

Well I suppose I shouldn't have made such a harsh statement against this girl. She is obviously a REAL fan of Alizee and I guess that does deserve some respect and not comments such as "ewww".

Last edited by Azereus; 02-16-2007 at 04:14 PM..
Old 02-16-2007, 04:15 PM
Κάτσε Καλά!

garçoncanadien is on a distinguished road

let's just please thank her for putting in the effort. She deserves a round of applause for having the guts to try such a hard dance routine.
Old 02-16-2007, 04:31 PM
Banned

RMJ is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by nurvonic View Post
RMJ, you're too funny. were you a comedian in a previous life?
What was so funny this time ?

And I do not have previous life. Nor next life. I don't believe in such shit.
Old 02-16-2007, 04:32 PM
Uk Member

iolaus_uk is on a distinguished road

Im with rmj,alphadevil & garconcanadien.
I think the girl done good (much better than i could have anyway).
all you grown men makeing fun of a young girl (shame on you)
and i bet when you are at home with alizee music on you and dancing around or sitting singing out loud & most likely sound & look even worse than this girl will ever be
I liked it a REAL good try by a REAL fan.
Old 02-16-2007, 05:55 PM

Rocket is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by RMJ View Post
I suppose that little dig was meant for me since I'm the only one claiming to have a dance background.
Old 02-16-2007, 07:38 PM
Fan d'Alizée (pour toujour)

CFHollister is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocket View Post
I suppose that little dig was meant for me since I'm the only one claiming to have a dance background.
Oh, and Cooney But his computer's still out I think.