Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 02-27-2007, 05:07 PM
I'm not 20.

Zack -Alizee Lover- is on a distinguished road

There is people who have been fans since 2000, like a friend and he is still waiting for her to come back.
Old 02-27-2007, 07:05 PM
alizée ninja

brad is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by aditya8617 View Post
I don't care anymore if she comebacks or not(I would love it if she does). I am satisfied with what I have about her(music enough pics and info and ofcourse more is Welcome).
i kind of feel this way too. i really want her to come back, but at the same time, it would almost be fitting if she never did. I would like to see her 'live' in a performance of one of her old songs or maybe an interview at least.

All of this doesn't matter though. Because she promised she is coming back 'soon'.
Old 02-27-2007, 07:10 PM
I'm not 20.

Zack -Alizee Lover- is on a distinguished road

Promises can be broken, can't they?
Old 02-27-2007, 07:34 PM
Administrator

lefty12357 is on a distinguished road

Alizée is very rich in talent. Will she just sit on it for the rest of her life? Fortune granted her a great gift that I think was meant to be shared. I'd like to think she will continue to do so. But I'm glad she is also taking time for herself and her family because great gifts can become great burdens.
Old 02-27-2007, 09:09 PM
Mon Truck Driver

JCC is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by brad View Post
i kind of feel this way too. i really want her to come back, but at the same time, it would almost be fitting if she never did. I would like to see her 'live' in a performance of one of her old songs or maybe an interview at least.

All of this doesn't matter though. Because she promised she is coming back 'soon'.
A great regret: Not witnessing/experiencing Alizee during her rise to Superstardom in Earlier 2000 to 2004. What the heck was i doing during those years not to notice her making some noise in Europe, & basically all over the world?! I'd LIKE to see her come back..and i hope she does. At the same time, i'm reluctantly content with what she's given us thus far. Anything we get, when/IF she comes back, is just icing on the cake, IMO.
Old 02-27-2007, 09:23 PM
The Presence

chrelion is on a distinguished road
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCC View Post
A great regret: Not witnessing/experiencing Alizee during her rise to Superstardom in Earlier 2000 to 2004. What the heck was i doing during those years not to notice her making some noise in Europe, & basically all over the world?! I'd LIKE to see her come back..and i hope she does. At the same time, i'm reluctantly content with what she's given us thus far. Anything we get, when/IF she comes back, is just icing on the cake, IMO.
That's exactly what I'm feeling. I wasn't there at the beginning, when her career was fresh and new. If and when she does come back, though, I think the excitement and enthusiasm for her return will more than make up for lost time. I started out this thread on a rather pessimistic note, but I do still have hope.
Old 02-27-2007, 09:59 PM

OGRE is on a distinguished road

I joined the Alizée bandwagon a year ago. I ran with her second album for about 9 months. I received her first album last Christmas, and have been enjoying that one for the past several months. I just received the Concert DVD this week. I'm still absorbing it all.
Old 02-27-2007, 10:28 PM

Rocket is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edcognito View Post
Please! Tell me how you feel!

I'm waiting. Not as patiently as i might.... but i'm waiting!

ed
In one interview Alizee said that she didn't want to become another Britney Spears. For what ever the reason she chose to leave, I think she made a wise decision. We've all seen what happened to poor Britney. The only reason she's popular today is because of her foolishness. As we look at Alizee with fondness, we look at Britney with pity.

I think Alizee could have had the entire world at her feet. I wish she would have made at least one more album and a U S tour. But she went out on top and leaving us all wanting more.

Lili, if you're reading this: We love you and want you to come back. But at the same time we want you to have all the happiness in the world. If that means we will never hear your beautiful voice again, then we are grateful that you shared your talent with us.

Success comes in all forms. To some people it's the roar of the crowd. To others it's family.

Here's another glimpse that may have been or could be in the future. lol

Old 02-27-2007, 10:52 PM
The Presence

chrelion is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocket View Post
In one interview Alizee said that she didn't want to become another Britney Spears. For what ever the reason she chose to leave, I think she made a wise decision. We've all seen what happened to poor Britney. The only reason she's popular today is because of her foolishness. As we look at Alizee with fondness, we look at Britney with pity.

I think Alizee could have had the entire world at her feet. I wish she would have made at least one more album and a U S tour. But she went out on top and leaving us all wanting more.

Lili, if you're reading this: We love you and want you to come back. But at the same time we want you to have all the happiness in the world. If that means we will never hear your beautiful voice again, then we are grateful that you shared your talent with us.

Success comes in all forms. To some people it's the roar of the crowd. To others it's family.
I've had some personal heroes in other areas of my life that I admire for just this very reason.
Old 02-27-2007, 11:00 PM
Fan d'Alizée (pour toujour)

CFHollister is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocket View Post
Can someone who is able translate and repost this in French? (Very nice Rocket; if Lili does stop by, I want this message to be easy for her to read and understand).