Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Old 03-23-2009, 03:27 AM
2bz

Dark Engine is on a distinguished road
Default Security Forces, not your ordinary Military cop...

I'm often asked what I do in the USAF. These vids give you an idea of what I did overseas. Here in the states, I do regular police work, and hate it.

51 Security Forces Squadron, I was apart of this Squadron for 2 years until my time was up and had to leave. A lot of my old co-workers are in this vid. This is a class we teach the new troops coming into our squadron.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/bewWkY-B76o&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/bewWkY-B76o&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

QRT at Osan AB Korea. It's our version of SWAT in the USAF. It's called EST (Emergency Services Team) at other bases.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/b-Ze90lRjbs&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/b-Ze90lRjbs&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
Old 03-23-2009, 05:05 PM
Im a 100% Sone

Srbski-kralj is on a distinguished road

Nice man, the fighting is similar to krav-mata. or however u spell it. Tell me if I wrong or not but dont u also go through that training with 100+ pounds on ur back. I belive that is the standard weight of a fully loaded comabt gear right?
Old 03-23-2009, 07:18 PM
2bz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Srbski-kralj View Post
Nice man, the fighting is similar to krav-mata. or however u spell it. Tell me if I wrong or not but dont u also go through that training with 100+ pounds on ur back. I belive that is the standard weight of a fully loaded comabt gear right?
Minimum of 70 lbs required. But let me tell ya, the ruck march at Osan fucking sucked. It was about 5 miles and some of the hills had like 30-50% incline and were a quarter to half a mile up. If you fell out, someone else had to carry you ruck and gun; you just kept ruckin' with no gear. Even our commander would come out and ruck with us and he would always carry someone else's gear. The other cops at our squadron only had to do the ruck march once, when they first arrived at Osan. Those of us on the QRT team, had to go on those ruck marches whenever our off days were on the same days as the ruck march. I've run, walked, driven, and rucked all over the damn base. The perimeter run itself was 7 miles, took me about an hour if I remember correctly. I would gladly go back.

This video is the 786th "Creek Defender" in Europe. It's a school for us cops that we go to right before we deploy. I went to this school back in 2004 before I went to the desert. Each majcom in the Air Force has a school like this and there are about 5 in the world. I used to be an instructor for the Pacific Air Forces version of this school; 607th "Commando Warrior". It was a very prestigious job, maybe only 100-150 security forces throughout the whole world instruct at these training center. It was an awesome job, till they screwed me...

Unfortunately, it uses some crappy techno, but it was in Europe...
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/gWSuzZ_xftI&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/gWSuzZ_xftI&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Last edited by Dark Engine; 03-23-2009 at 07:29 PM..
Old 03-23-2009, 07:57 PM
n

Karlalizee is on a distinguished road

I thought it was sad at the end when it said men who desire peace must prepare for war
Old 03-23-2009, 08:32 PM
Im a 100% Sone

Some peace can only be ratched with the spilt blood of others. Quoting Julieus Cezar.
I can run 3miles under 15min but thats just in cavilion clothing, cant imagine 70-100 pounds then running like u said 7mile perimiter, not sure how long it would take me.

Last edited by Srbski-kralj; 03-23-2009 at 08:36 PM..
Old 03-23-2009, 08:33 PM
Im a 100% Sone

In desert warfare dont u have to cary chem gear with ur regular deployment gear and extra ammo.
Old 03-23-2009, 08:34 PM
2bz

It's sad, but true. If most of humanity can't find peace in their own hearts, mankind will never know a world at peace.

After watching these vids, it makes me sad that I will be crosstraining into a more desk oriented job. I really enjoyed this kind of work but I hate our normal jobs of law enforcement. I really thought about trying to go into special forces instead but decided I should go for a job that will be ideal for me to finally try and settle down.

Last edited by Dark Engine; 03-23-2009 at 08:37 PM..
Old 03-23-2009, 09:41 PM
Get in,sit down,HANG ON!!

Alizée,Angel of Ajaccio.. is on a distinguished road

Always keep in mind that it is "Governments" sponsoring and funding men in "uniforms" that have been involved in more killings and slaughters than all "civilians" combined.

Tyranny comes to your door wearing a "Uniform"!

Last edited by Alizée,Angel of Ajaccio..; 03-23-2009 at 09:42 PM.. Reason: SP
Old 03-23-2009, 09:44 PM
2bz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alizée,Angel of Ajaccio.. View Post
Always keep in mind that it is "Governments" sponsoring and funding men in "uniforms" that have been involved in more killings and slaughters than all "civilians" combined.

Just keep in mind that we fight the wars, we don't pick them. Those who don't agree, get out of the military.
Old 03-23-2009, 09:46 PM
Mr. Mike

Future Raptor Ace is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alizée,Angel of Ajaccio.. View Post

If it wasn't for those "men in uniform" you wouldn't be here right now
~Semper Fidelis Rob~

LETS GO YANKEES! CONGRATS ON #4 GIANTS!