Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 04-11-2010, 12:46 PM

Roman is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaronius31 View Post
Interesting stuff there Roman and Scruff. We definitely shouldn't over-expect from her. She has done more than we thought she would do originally and maybe we should show our gratefulness by laying back for a little bit. We have worked up until that moment Scruff had and we should rest and come back strong to get more from her, like a concert. But hey nothing is changed until the hype of this album is over. So we have time to influence her for a concert here in September. I mean hey the US and Mexico border right?! So hey go for it guys, and I would be glad to help. All I'm saying is let's rest for a bit so we don't seem like pests to her
Well, no offense, but you may have completely missed the point. I guess I should but out. Forget I said anything. Dreamers will be dreamers and doers will be doers.

Merci Fanny
Old 04-11-2010, 01:25 PM
>9K

AlizéeInspired is on a distinguished road

Ok well I said I'd post a pic of mine on here. So here it is.

Attachment 1009

Also, if anyone could help me by telling me what it says please. I just can't make out the fourth word, the one before her name. Plus my knowledge of the french language is weak. Sorry.

Thanks

Last edited by AlizéeInspired; 10-31-2012 at 05:47 PM..
Old 04-11-2010, 01:32 PM
Alizée's Watch-Dragon

Deepwaters is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlizéeInspired View Post
Also, if anyone could help me by telling me what it says please. I just can't make out the fourth word, the one before her name. Plus my knowledge of the french language is weak. Sorry.

Thanks
Well, I'm pretty sure it says "Pour Daniel, mille baisses, Alizée," or, "For Daniel, a thousand kisses, Alizée."

Her handwriting isn't the clearest in the world when she's in a hurry, but that's really not the point.

The Stairway To Nowhere (FREE): http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/8357
The Child of Paradox: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/27019
The Golden Game: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/56716
Old 04-11-2010, 01:40 PM
>9K

AlizéeInspired is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepwaters View Post
Well, I'm pretty sure it says "Pour Daniel, mille baisses, Alizée," or, "For Daniel, a thousand kisses, Alizée."

Her handwriting isn't the clearest in the world when she's in a hurry, but that's really not the point.
Thats what I thought it said but wasn't sure. It just didn't look like "baisses" to me at first. And you're right, thats not the point. The point is that she wrote my name and her name
Thanks Deep
Old 04-11-2010, 01:41 PM
Recline yourself

user472884 is on a distinguished road

I think she wrote different messages throughout different times.... I've already seen three different things she wrote
Old 04-11-2010, 01:53 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlizéeInspired View Post
Ok well I said I'd post a pic of mine on here. So here it is.

Attachment 1009

Thanks
Almost looks like that fourth word is coeur which means heart. I don't have a clue as to the third word though.

CD's that will go out tomorrow.
Lowbeam
Wyomingrizfan
Emmerich
Jess
MerciAlizee's went out yesterday along with CFHollister if I hadn't already mentioned it.
Old 04-11-2010, 01:55 PM
Lili Loyal

paintballpdh19 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
Almost looks like that fourth word is coeur which means heart. I don't have a clue as to the third word though.

CD's that will go out tomorrow.
Lowbeam
Wyomingrizfan
Emmerich
Jess
MerciAlizee's went out yesterday along with CFHollister if I hadn't already mentioned it.
once again Scruff thanks for EVERYTHING! it was a great thing that you did for us... i am in debt to you lol THANK YOU FOR THIS ONCE IN A LIFETIME OPPORTUNITY (hopefully more than once though)
Old 04-11-2010, 02:48 PM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

If you got one that said "Pour ____ Mille Bisaers, Alizée", then yes it says, "For ___ A thousand kisses, Alizée". AlizeeInspired, yours says what is written above, just like mine

And Jalen what other ones have you seen that she writes different messages than that? And I want to see them!

At least mine says Mille Bisaers...I can't really tell if yours says Bisaers of something else, maybe it's cause I can't read or speak Alizée

Last edited by User22; 04-11-2010 at 02:51 PM..
Old 04-11-2010, 03:09 PM
<Love that girl still!!! forever my coco

VVVACCPLPNLY is on a distinguished road

Yeah, I agree with scruff, it looks like coeur. Definitely coeur, though for the life of me, I can't figure out the third word. It looks like there might be some l's there, which would suggest mille, but 'thousand heart'? Maybe it makes sense in French. Also, there seemed to be no dots for i's. Yours was definitely a late copy, judging from the greatly varying thickness in lines (meaning she was putting varying amounts of pressure on the pen, a sign of exhaustion) and the shortness of it. She was probably doing this one near the end, and was running out of time. Also, scruff, if you would, could you please post a picture of mine? I would like to see it and try to analyze it. Nobody else try to tranlate/analyze mine, please. I can do it. Also, maybe if my mom sees it and knows it is real, she will lend me the $8.50 I need.
Old 04-11-2010, 03:10 PM
Merci Alizée

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaronius31 View Post
If you got one that said "Pour ____ Mille Bisaers, Alizée", then yes it says, "For ___ A thousand kisses, Alizée". AlizeeInspired, yours says what is written above, just like mine

And Jalen what other ones have you seen that she writes different messages than that? And I want to see them!

At least mine says Mille Bisaers...I can't really tell if yours says Bisaers of something else, maybe it's cause I can't read or speak Alizée
Well she wrote "Pour _______ Gross Baisers, Alizée" on some of those. "For _____, lots of kisses, Alizée".