Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 02-17-2010, 07:35 PM
Founder: 5,060 club.

wasabi622 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by docdtv View Post
Ohmigawd... which one of you sick, sick b*stards are even now commissioning the creation of an inflatable doll using the linked photo as a model? EWwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!

I'm ashamed to be a man...
What are you smoking??

Old 02-18-2010, 03:00 AM
amateur phlebotomist

Chuck is on a distinguished road
Talking Write something in France! Eeets Eeeezy!

Wasabi - Good question!!!!
Say was that you who just posted on ChartsInFrance a moment ago? If so, you beat me to it!

{The following is an excerpt of another post I just put on the Les Collines thread. If that was bad, I'm sorry, everyone. Spank me, somebody.}

Hello again, ladies and gentlemen of the forum.

It's come to my attention that our contributions to the website "Charts In France" have caught their attention. And actually surprised a number of froggy folks there. And so I'd like to thank everyone so far. Hey, thanks, everyone! So Far!

It's also made me realize that we're now helping Alizée's nefarious plans (to take over the world, of course) in a very real way. We're playing a part in a viral marketing experiment! More importantly, the experiment seems to be working...

But it's not over yet - no siree, not by a longshot. And the question's been asked: "can we do it again?" But I wasn't sure. Can anybody here do it again, for Alizée?

TO GET TO THE POINT, ALREADY... (!)
The same website, ChartsInFrance.net, has now (on wed.) put up the exact same type of page for the new single, "Les Collines". So once again, we should try to weigh in on this. Let em know over there that we're listening in over here. I added the links onto my sig, so now you just have to click below and there you go!

If you didn't hear all this before (or didn't go comment about "Limelight" yet), it's never too late. Just click below, then when you're on the ChartsInFrance page, scroll down, down, and down. There you'll see the comments posted about the song you've chosen. Below those is the button marked "Ajouter un Commentaire", (which means "add a comment"). Click that, and you're off! No fees, no signups, you don't even hafta leave your name or e-mail or anything. ALSO, YOU DON'T HAVE TO KNOW OR WRITE IN FRENCH. In fact, the point IS to let 'em know we're American. And that we're paying attention from way over here.

Just keep it short and sweet, that's the main thing. You can leave a name if you want, mention AlizéeAmerica.com if so desired, and you can write it all in English, or Spanish, or Swahili if you prefer. So don't be afraid. They're way more scared of us, anyway.

Again, thanks to those who posted comments about "Limelight" already. And thanks in advance for doing it for "Les Collines". Hey, you're part of TeamAlizée now! Give yourselves all a big hand!
Old 02-18-2010, 03:03 AM
Hello, Lilly Town people

Ruroshen is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by wasabi622 View Post
What are you smoking??
And did you bring enough for everybody?
Old 02-18-2010, 05:23 PM
Hero

Nafas is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepwaters View Post
LOL yes, that's him. He had it done just before going to Paris for the autograph signing. And you can see her reaction to it here: http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/gall...2_itemId=40214.
Was this her real reaction? Epic...

- Veni Vedi Vici
Old 02-18-2010, 05:49 PM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road
Talking

Quote:
LOL yes, that's him. He had it done just before going to Paris for the autograph signing. And you can see her reaction to it here: http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/gall...2_itemId=40214.
Does anyone know what she said to him???haha would love to know...i shall PM him now...
Old 02-18-2010, 06:44 PM
Alizée's Watch-Dragon

Deepwaters is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaroniu31 View Post
Does anyone know what she said to him???haha would love to know...i shall PM him now...
Well, I understand that one of the first things she said was "Papa !" (as in, "Get a picture of this, quick!"). And then after he left she was heard to say, "C'est dingue !" ("This is crazy!").

If she said anything in between to Roman, yeah, you'll need to ask him.

The Stairway To Nowhere (FREE): http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/8357
The Child of Paradox: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/27019
The Golden Game: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/56716
Old 02-18-2010, 06:54 PM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road
Talking Totes aus!!!

Quote:
Well, I understand that one of the first things she said was "Papa !" (as in, "Get a picture of this, quick!"). And then after he left she was heard to say, "C'est dingue !" ("This is crazy!").

If she said anything in between to Roman, yeah, you'll need to ask him.
HAHAHA!!! Ahh that is so funny! I could imagine him being like "I know, I'm your biggest fan". yah i asked him and waiting for a response.
Old 02-18-2010, 08:57 PM
Blacksmith/knifemaker

woohoo is on a distinguished road

I just relised that this album will be the first album I've bought. I allways get music of the Internet or Borrow CDs from my friends. This will be a special moment and I'm delighted that it's with Alizee.

http://www.youtube.com/user/nickwoo2
Old 02-18-2010, 09:10 PM
Against The Current

Fall is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by woohoo View Post
I just relised that this album will be the first album I've bought. I allways get music of the Internet or Borrow CDs from my friends. This will be a special moment and I'm delighted that it's with Alizee.
Awesome! Or as your name goes, woohoo!
First album I ever bought (on my own) was Number Ones by MJ
Old 02-18-2010, 09:19 PM
Recline yourself

user472884 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck View Post
Jalen - you open Firefox and she just pops out? Cool! I want that feature, too! (ps - new movie suggestions for ya: if you can find "L'Iceberg" or "Rumba" anywhere, I bet you'll love 'em)
Oh yeah. Just click on the little symbol and then I see Her Grace and Beauty uh... gracing my screen!

Though the technicality is I have Alizée America set as my homepage on Firefox.

I have seen L'Iceberg, and disliked it. Haven't seen Rumba, I'll look into it. I was planning on watching B-13 (if I remember the name correctly), La Femme Nikita, und La Vie Promise this weekend... time permitting. Netflix instant watch kicks serious ass, I recommend it to everyone here.

Tags
2009, album, chateau, marmont