Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > The AAm Project

Old 07-14-2010, 01:30 AM
amateur phlebotomist

Chuck is on a distinguished road
Default Graphics? Stickers?

I've been playing lots of her music at home, in the car, and on my mp3 for about a year now, and at least a couple dozen Madisonians now are aware of Alizée who never were before. Our local video store now has 'En Concert' and a lot more French movies for rent, and one of my buddies has been borrowing a couple of her albums from me.

Small stuff. But not insignificant.

...Actually, I've been thinking that it's been a while since anyone was doing any new graphic ideas here on AAm. Like, BlackAnthem's bumper sticker design - that would've been sweet. I've got an idea or two I've been saving up for some time, but I bet most anybody else here could do at least as well...
Old 07-14-2010, 01:38 AM
Founder: 5,060 club.

wasabi622 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck View Post
I've been playing lots of her music at home, in the car, and on my mp3 for about a year now, and at least a couple dozen Madisonians now are aware of Alizée who never were before. Our local video store now has 'En Concert' and a lot more French movies for rent, and one of my buddies has been borrowing a couple of her albums from me.

Small stuff. But not insignificant.

...Actually, I've been thinking that it's been a while since anyone was doing any new graphic ideas here on AAm. Like, BlackAnthem's bumper sticker design - that would've been sweet. I've got an idea or two I've been saving up for some time, but I bet most anybody else here could do at least as well...
You got a local business involved? I'd call that a great success.

Old 07-14-2010, 03:24 AM
amateur phlebotomist

Chuck is on a distinguished road
Default ...Stickers? ...Patches? ...Greeting Cards? ...Bath Towels?

Quote:
Originally Posted by wasabi622 View Post
You got a local business involved? I'd call that a great success.
Awww, it wasn't that hard, it's my store. (Ulp, I mean, Mrs. Chuck's and mine!) But I'm the guy who orders all the movies. (For a picture, see this.)

Quote:
...Actually, I've been thinking that it's been a while since anyone was doing any new graphic ideas here on AAm. I've got an idea or two I've been saving up for some time, but I bet most anybody else here could do at least as well...

Tags
alizee, america, promote