Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

View Poll Results: What are your thoughts on the censorship of topics in this forum?
I think no one should be able to use inappropriate language at all in any thread 1 7.14%
I think anyone should be able to say ANYTHING they want in any thread 1 7.14%
I think people should be able to discuss mature topics about Alizee's song lyrics in [MDO] labeled threads 14 100.00%
I think people should not be able to discuss mature topics about Alizee's song lyrics in any thread 0 0%
I think people should be able to mention and discuss anything sexually about Alizee and/or her family 0 0%
I do not think people should be able to mention and discuss anything sexually about Alizee and/or her family 4 28.57%
I do not care or have any opinion about this matter 0 0%
Other: Please specify below 0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 05-16-2011, 10:53 PM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

Sounds good Corsaire! You're right, I should have waited to make the poll but I was so eager for some reason! I made the poll at 3AM btw too haha. I'll have it closed.

Sorry to the people who voted. Please vote in the next less-biased poll too!
Old 05-17-2011, 12:13 AM
... qui vous veut du bien

Corsaire is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaronius31 View Post
Sounds good Corsaire! You're right, I should have waited to make the poll but I was so eager for some reason! I made the poll at 3AM btw too haha. I'll have it closed.

Sorry to the people who voted. Please vote in the next less-biased poll too!

Aaron, actually, after reflecting some more, I think we should leave it at that. Whatever the poll would show, it will most probably make no substantial changes. Lefty just confirmed in the “Discussing sexual content in Alizée’s work” thread that AAm forums rules do not preclude from posting mature content (including sexual topics). I thought this was not clear from the way the rules were written, but if it is clear for a mod, it is clear enough for me... As for the [MDO] label, I think that if there is no specific rule for it and it is not enforced by mods, it will basically be left to people to decide to use it.

In these circumstances, such a poll is rather useless, I believe.

Tags
alizee, content, discussion, poll, questions