Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Old 04-28-2020, 09:33 AM
Administrator

CleverCowboy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedRafe View Post
And here she is, 15 already. Watching her grow up is like watching a niece grow up. She is kind of like "family" in a strange way.

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
What an incredibly beautiful picture posted by Gregoire just an hour ago. At this early stage, Annily must have had a lot of trust in him and needed someone in the role he played, full time in her life. Looking through the pictures on Jeremy's Instagram page, I can't help but think, what a shallow life he now lives.
Alizee/Annily was a package deal and by all indications, Greg filled the role of step-father extremely well. Annily seems close to him.

Last edited by CleverCowboy; 04-28-2020 at 09:33 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 05-07-2020, 09:20 PM
Neutral Good

RedRafe is on a distinguished road

Well…

Another really sweet post from Annily…

Suredde

Not sure about the translation of this one, could be “sure about”, could also be “safe”…

Regardless…

It is a truly sweet pic of two of my most favourite “little”, “little”, ladies…

I see nothing but “love”, “care”, and “beauty” there…

Can’t help but smile…

As always, Annily, thank you for the post…

Respect, little little lady…

Quote:
Originally Posted by CleverCowboy View Post
And here she is, 15 already. Watching her grow up is like watching a niece grow up. She is kind of like "family" in a strange way.
I know what you mean, absolutely...

In a way, they all kind of feel like that to me, strangely enough...

Maybe it's because we have been "with" them, as in following them, for so long...

We've watched them "grow up", "evolve", "prosper", etc...

Strange concept..

But not in any way a "bad one"...

Last edited by RedRafe; 05-07-2020 at 09:39 PM..
Old 06-03-2020, 05:40 PM
Neutral Good

Well, it’s been a while, methinks, but, for all you Annily “aficionados” out there, a really quite nice little post…

Golden hour time

This one is growing up, so so fast, it’s kind of “scary”, almost…

Not going to call her “little”, “little” lady, any more…

Sweet shot, of a cute young lady…

Thanks, Annily…

Respect…
Old 06-08-2020, 11:29 PM
Neutral Good

Another really nice IG post from Annily, methinks...

"Giggling".

It's really good to see this "one" laughing, for, she is always seemingly rather serious, in "affect"...

<Well, ok, "talk about the pot calling the kettle black" >

<I must admit, I'm frequently accused of being rather "po-faced", but, if you are a "friend", you will see "the smile", trust me >

Overall, this tells me that things in her life must be "doing alright", which is "cool"...

As always, a sweet pic, of a sweet young lady...

Respect...

Last edited by RedRafe; 06-08-2020 at 11:48 PM..
Old 06-10-2020, 03:27 AM

Ben.Daly is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Another really nice IG post from Annily, methinks...

"Giggling".

It's really good to see this "one" laughing, for, she is always seemingly rather serious, in "affect"...

<Well, ok, "talk about the pot calling the kettle black" >

<I must admit, I'm frequently accused of being rather "po-faced", but, if you are a "friend", you will see "the smile", trust me >

Overall, this tells me that things in her life must be "doing alright", which is "cool"...

As always, a sweet pic, of a sweet young lady...

Respect...
Looks like we've got a sequel

"Giggling x2"

I wonder if we'll get a third?
Not much else to say here that RedRafe didn't cover, thought I'd post now as there hasn't been any activity on the forum today
Hope you're all doing well and safe whenever it is you're reading this

Last edited by Ben.Daly; 06-10-2020 at 03:30 AM.. Reason: grammar
Old 06-10-2020, 04:56 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben.Daly View Post
Not much else to say here that RedRafe didn't cover, thought I'd post now as there hasn't been any activity on the forum today
Things tend to quiet down a bit during the warmer months. You, being from "way down there" and approaching winter, probably are spending more time indoors.

For most of us north of the equator, we have been under "stay at home" orders for the last few months, and now that lock downs are easing and weather is warming, people are anxious to get out and enjoy some newly found freedoms.

But there is always room for any member to start new threads, and even something off topic that could evolve into an interesting conversation.

For example, I don't think I have met anyone, either personally or online, from Tasmania. I would like to know more about it and what life is like there. If you start a thread in the Other Topics section about it, I would definitely participate and assume others would as well.
Old 06-10-2020, 11:10 PM

Ben.Daly is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Things tend to quiet down a bit during the warmer months. You, being from "way down there" and approaching winter, probably are spending more time indoors.

For most of us north of the equator, we have been under "stay at home" orders for the last few months, and now that lock downs are easing and weather is warming, people are anxious to get out and enjoy some newly found freedoms.

But there is always room for any member to start new threads, and even something off topic that could evolve into an interesting conversation.

For example, I don't think I have met anyone, either personally or online, from Tasmania. I would like to know more about it and what life is like there. If you start a thread in the Other Topics section about it, I would definitely participate and assume others would as well.
There's a few thread ideas I've been conjuring up, but don't want to rush them just so that they, as well as other threads, have some room to breathe and develop with more people contributing. Keep a look out in the future

Quote:
I have two full episodes:

Here is the first episode of the season...
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Jpe...ew?usp=sharing

Here is the finale, which is the show that Alizee posted that short video of...
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1sjl...ew?usp=sharing

The files are very large, 2GB and 5GB, should you want to download them before watching.
Also, Thank you for uploading these in the other thread

Last edited by Ben.Daly; 06-11-2020 at 12:05 AM..
Old 06-14-2020, 08:50 PM
Neutral Good

Well, for all of you aficionados of Annily, a veritable “barrage” of posts…

She had another one of her “ask me” polls, methinks…

Now, this one was posted first…

Dites moi tout” roughly translates as “tell me everything

Well, that’s usually my “line”, and my answer to it would usually be, if it was directed at me “what is it you want to know?”

Then was replaced, very quickly by this one…

Ask”.

Again, usually one of my “lines”, and my answer to it is usually, “what is it you want me to ask”…

My friends seem to think that I am some sort of “strange”, “delightfully Scottish" amalgam of “Buddha, and Yoda” that knows absolutely “everything” about “anything”…

Close, but not quite…

Anyhow, most of the answers that she gave were in IG "story" form, and should still be available for a while. Go check them out, for there are some pretty “stunning” shots of her there…

“T'es grave belle aucun imperfection” roughly translates as “You're serious beautiful no imperfections

Her answer was “oh si ne t'inquiète pas j'ai beaucoup d'imperfections ! Ne te fies pas aux photos instagram” which roughly translates as “oh don't worry i have a lot of imperfections! Don't trust Instagram photos”.

So nope, she’s “not perfect”, and knows it, but her “honesty”, “insightfulness”, and “intellect”, to me just makes her more so…

My respect for this young lady, which was already “considerable”, has grown “immensely”…

She almost makes me wish I was 15 again…

No…

Wait…

Oh HELL NO…

Not going through that again, for anyone, not in this “lifetime”…

Ages 1 to 19 were “indescribably bad”, verging on “tragic”…

However, ages 23 to 35 were just “indescribably epic”, a counterbalance for the first part, I suppose…

However…

A sweet, funny, very, very intelligent young lady, growing up so fast, in so many ways…

It will be interesting to see what the future holds, for this one…

Always, Annily, thanks for sharing, appreciated…

Respect…
Old 06-14-2020, 10:07 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Well, for all of you aficionados of Annily, a veritable “barrage” of posts…

She had another one of her “ask me” polls, methinks…................

I think it maybe kind of shows a level of boredom on her part brought about because of this Covid-19. The same is probably true of A & G. Makes me think we should have sent the questions during this period.
Old 06-15-2020, 08:06 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
I think it maybe kind of shows a level of boredom on her part brought about because of this Covid-19. The same is probably true of A & G. Makes me think we should have sent the questions during this period.
I don't think sending the questions if off the table or that it is too late. It is starting to look like covid-19 is going to be around for quite some time. Boredom will just increase. There does not seem to be a lot going on in the Lyonnet household besides raising Maggy and hanging out by the pool. Of course you can't get too bored chasing a toddler around the house, but the questionnaire might be a good time filler for her.