Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 07-07-2016, 05:46 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Alizee updates had posted this picture which I'm guessing was her look for Carnival!

disguise.jpg
Old 07-09-2016, 12:46 AM
Alizée dreamer

Un-rêve is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
Alizee updates had posted this picture which I'm guessing was her look for Carnival!

Attachment 1352
Why is that photo not posted in the Carnival thread??? That's really no disguise and I'm thinking Alizée updates just had a brainstorm, because for a Carnival you've either gotta be a clown, an angel, a bird, a robot, a bumble bee, a tooth or even a blueberry, strawberry or gooseberry for that matter. She's all those things though and offcourse she's so much, much more.

Anyway for the record I thought she might go to a Carnival something like this.. but it seems maybe she did.

Alizée, Balayent les maux de cœur
Old 07-10-2016, 01:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Un-rêve View Post
Why is that photo not posted in the Carnival thread??? That's really no disguise and I'm thinking Alizée updates just had a brainstorm, because for a Carnival you've either gotta be a clown, an angel, a bird, a robot, a bumble bee, a tooth or even a blueberry, strawberry or gooseberry for that matter. She's all those things though and offcourse she's so much, much more.

Anyway for the record I thought she might go to a Carnival something like this.. but it seems maybe she did.
Well several months back, I started this thread because our FB page was sort of being neglected and I started keeping it up to date and so I was becoming a lot more aware of went on in FB and so I posted many of the things that went on there so we could more or less see if "monitoring" FB was worth while. Now as far as this latest picture, I wasn't 100% sure it was from Carnival, so I certainly wouldn't have posted it in a related thread. Now even when I find something I'm 100% sure of there, I usually don't post it in a thread if there is one. If somebody else wants to do that feel free, but this thread is about what goes on in FB.
Old 07-10-2016, 02:23 PM

I've written before in here about the very strong feelings of nationalism I see expressed in FB by some of the people who post there. I saw two different articles posted today in the Corse-Matin which is a daily Corsican newspaper, headquartered in Ajaccio.

The first one said more or less Corsica is disinterested in the soccer final going on today between France and Portugal.

The second one said the game will be projected on the walls of the castle overlooking the town, but this is mainly because today is the last day of the Festival of lights and they want tourists who might be interested in the game to be able to watch it while still taking part in the festival which I think is a nice gesture on thier part.

http://www.corsematin.com/article/ar...sinteret-corse

http://www.corsematin.com/article/bo...s-de-bonifacio

Attachment 1358

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 11-06-2018 at 08:43 PM..
Old 07-10-2016, 11:06 PM
Alizée dreamer

Un-rêve is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
Now as far as this latest picture, I wasn't 100% sure it was from Carnival, so I certainly wouldn't have posted it in a related thread.
Well I dunno but no worries Scruffy.

I wasn't really questioning you about the photo though! I was questioning the Alizée updates webmaster if the photo was actually legit or not for the Carnival in Ajaccio as we know Alizée had a Blonde album not that long ago and maybe this photo was actually from that era.

Nonetheless I like this photo, it reminds me of the Sia Chandelier vid with the girl dancing in a wig that colour who is roughly the same age as Annily and I feel Alizée could like it too.

Alizée, Balayent les maux de cœur
Old 07-11-2016, 09:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Un-rêve View Post
Well I dunno but no worries Scruffy.

I wasn't really questioning you about the photo though! I was questioning the Alizée updates webmaster if the photo was actually legit or not for the Carnival in Ajaccio as we know Alizée had a Blonde album not that long ago and maybe this photo was actually from that era.

Nonetheless I like this photo, it reminds me of the Sia Chandelier vid with the girl dancing in a wig that colour who is roughly the same age as Annily and I feel Alizée could like it too.
Feel free to question or even be critical of anything I do. I make mistakes all the time, but there is a way to, and a way not to criticize.
Old 07-17-2016, 01:11 PM

I saw a post on Facebook today where someone is apparently selling pictures of Alizee that came from the cover of the ActuAlizee magazines. I think it's wrong; I think legally or if not that, morally, or I could be wrong. Either way it gave me an idea for something else I'd like to do concerning current events which I will try to mention in another thread later today.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1065...52474988115701

Attachment 1367

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 11-06-2018 at 08:49 PM..
Old 07-17-2016, 02:46 PM

Lucas is on a distinguished road

She is selling the complete mags, not photos.
Old 07-17-2016, 04:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas View Post
She is selling the complete mags, not photos.
Well it said photos. I guess it got lost in the translation. It's too bad because if I had known that, I would have bought them for a thread I'm starting in a little while.

Edit:

I also saw this picture today and I believe from this that Annily might have her own Facebook page. It looks like she, if this is her, is really starting to blossom. Because I'm not sure it is a facebook page by her, I will just post the link and not the picture.....
https://www.facebook.com/AnnilyChatelain

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 07-17-2016 at 04:10 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 07-17-2016, 04:30 PM

Lucas is on a distinguished road

Yes, its her profile