Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 07-17-2016, 06:39 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas View Post
Yes, its her profile
So I imagine it's okay for someone to post it here?
Old 07-18-2016, 06:17 AM
Last Fan Standing

Ray4AJ is on a distinguished road

This is what I see at that link...
Quote:
Sorry, this content isn't available right now
The link you followed may have expired, or the page may only be visible to an audience you're not in.
I'm must be out of touch with Facebook culture. I don't see what Annily's posts would have to do with Alizée.
Old 07-18-2016, 05:16 PM

I sent you an e-mail with the picture and also a picture of her page. Apparently she's had the page since 2013. There's a world of stuff I still don't know about FB and probalby never will. I don't know if every FB account can access this page or maybe you have to be on one of her friend's lists as Jo's which I'm on. Don't know.

As far as not seeing what Annily's posts have to do with Alizee, all I can is that she's her daughter. I'm sure a lot of us are interested to see how much she is shaped by Alizee and I certainly don't mean physically. We see how devoted Alizee is to her. In Annily's posts we can see if that devotion is returned which I'm sure it is.

For me, anything in the Alizee world interests me whether it be France, or Paris or Ajaccio or Corsica, etc....
Old 07-24-2016, 02:15 PM

Default Facebook fraud

I received a friendship request from a woman on Facebook who claimed to work for Facebook. I thought it was very suspicious that there was so little on her home page such as friends or pictures, but I went ahead and okayed it. Yesterday she contacted me concerning a prize I had won. Below is the conversation that took place concerning that prize.....
Attachment 1371

You're friends on Facebook
General Agent at Facebook
Conversation started today
Lisa Ann Linquist
hello
how are you doing
David Hardy
Good......how are you?
Lisa Ann Linquist
am fine and you
David Hardy
Okay
Lisa Ann Linquist
Good
Am lisa from the Facebook social Network Inc.. and i was authorized to send you a request by the Facebook C.E.O.
David Hardy
What is the request?
Lisa Ann Linquist
Am here to pass a vital information to you regarding your Facebook Account
David Hardy
I'm listening...
Lisa Ann Linquist
Am contacting you because I have good news for you from Facebook…
Has any of our agent contacted you before concerning your Facebook account that you won some amount of money in the ongoing Facebook promotion?
David Hardy
Negative!
Lisa Ann Linquist
Oh i see
There’s an online draws that was conducted by a random selection of Emails you were picked by an advanced automated random computer search from the Facebook that you won the sum of $500,000.00usd
I want you to know that this is 100% real and legitimate,And the FBI is fully aware of it.
David Hardy
Please send me small unmarked bills!
Lisa Ann Linquist
I am your claiming agent and i am here to lead you through the steps on how you will get your $500,000.00usd winnings.Ok?
Lisa Ann Linquist
Are you there
David Hardy
Please give me the details!
Lisa Ann Linquist
Firstly, your award is attached to Ticket number(00545 188 564756) Winning number (FB/575061725) Prize No(77801209/N) Serial Number (5368/02) Lucky Number (17 98 09 77 46).
Note them down now on a safe place and keep its very important,Once you are done with that kindly get back to me ok?.
David Hardy
I got them written down....now what???
Lisa Ann Linquist
You are to choose one out of the two listed payment option below and your winnings shall be packaged in accordance to the option you choose:
Payment Options/Preferred mode of payment1.Diplomatic courier delivery (CHECK DELIVERY)
2.Diplomatic courier delivery (ATM CARD DELIVERY)
David Hardy
I have no idea what a diplomatic courier is and I'm guessing the other option is you can send it directly to my atm account?
Lisa Ann Linquist
Not directly Sir
You money will be in ATM so you can cash it out
David Hardy
So I will be sent an atm card that I will use to access this money?
Lisa Ann Linquist
Yes sir
You will need to provide Your Home Address you want them to deliver your winnings too,Mobile Number
David Hardy
So one option is having an atm card sent to me which I'll use to access the money and can you tell me what the other option is?
Lisa Ann Linquist
It a check which you can cash at your bank anytime
David Hardy
A check sounds like a better option....
Lisa Ann Linquist
You will need to provide Your Home Address you want them to deliver your winnings too,Mobile Number
David Hardy
It's one Center plaza, apartment 600, Boston, Ma 02108.....Tel 617-742-5533 (This is the address and telephone number for the FBI's fraud unit in Boston, except instead of apartment 600, it's suite 600)
Lisa Ann Linquist
Good
You are advised to come down to the Head Office located at (1 Hacker way, Menlo park CA. 650. USA) to Sign some Document which is Tender down by the ADMINISTRATIVE/ENDORSEMENT in other for your winning prize to be release to you
David Hardy
So I have to go to California????????
Lisa Ann Linquist
Yes
If you have the the time but if yiu can't
David Hardy
What are their office hours?
Lisa Ann Linquist
You have to go today before they close so they can clear your winnings
If you can not come down to the Head Office to sign all Necessary document which will show that you are the real Beneficiary,It can be deliver to you right at your provided home address by the Special Courier/delivery agent in charge
David Hardy
Seeings how I live on the east coast, I guess that's my only option!!!!
Lisa Ann Linquist
but before the delivery can commence you will have to take care of the Stamp Order Charges Requested by the delivery Agent which is Mandatory and will not be taken out of your winning Funds.
David Hardy
How much are the stamp order charges?
Lisa Ann Linquist
The delivery and stamp order charges will cost you $300 and also you will be require to provide your permanent home address and a valid Identity card or a drivers license for identification when the delivery officers get to your doorstep
David Hardy
$300!!!!!!!..........Holy cow!!!!!.......But I guess that's a drop in the bucket compared to the $500,000. I'l be getting. How do I pay it?
Lisa Ann Linquist
Yes it is but you have to get it so they can deliver your check to your home
The $500,000 is alot of money so just get that and you will be happy with your family
David Hardy
That's true. A small price to pay I guess...
Lisa Ann Linquist
So will you be getting it today?
David Hardy
I'm pretty sure I have enough left on my credit line if I can put it on my visa card!
Lisa Ann Linquist
Okay sir
did you have Money gram or western union close to you
David Hardy
Within a mile or two I'm sure!
Lisa Ann Linquist
Good
i will send you the cashier info available for now
So you can make the payment
David Hardy
Great......I'll be out the door the minute I get it!
Lisa Ann Linquist
5:36pm
Lisa Ann Linquist
name;linda diane conn address. 88030 6th street city,veneta state oregon zip code.97487
So immediately i confirmed the payment the will be on there way to your home sir
David Hardy
I'm a little puzzled though. It looks like I'm sending that money to a person's name in Oregon as opposed to the Facebook office in Menlo Park,CA that was my other option of collecting the money?
Lisa Ann Linquist
But you are not sending the money to Facebook sir
. You are not sending the Money to the Facebook Board,It will be sent to the Delivery agents for them to Arrange all Necessary Document and also STAMP&APPROVED on your Certificate by the International Monetary Funds for your Check to be approved for delivery
It to the delivery company that will deliver the check to your home sir
David Hardy
Oh I get it.......I'm sending it to the delivery service.........silly me...I should've known better.... I'm out the door!!!!
Lisa Ann Linquist
Okay sir immediately you make the payment you can snap the receipt and send to me here okay
David Hardy
Will do.....
Lisa Ann Linquist
Okay sir
Like how many minutes will that take you sir
David Hardy
Bank.........gas station (low on gas)...............McDonalds (hungry)........about 90 minutes......
Lisa Ann Linquist
Okay let say 1hour
Just send me the details when you are back okay
Lisa Ann Linquist
Are you on your way now so i can contact them to start packaging your documents sir
David Hardy
Yes in fact I left about 10 minutes ago but I'm not sure how I'm typing this because I don't have a smart phone!!!!
Lisa Ann Linquist
What did you type on
David Hardy
I can't figure it out...........the only access I have to the internet is at home on my desktop!.....That doesn't make sense!
Lisa Ann Linquist
Wait you are on your way now and you text me through your phone right
David Hardy
I still have one of the old flip phones that I don't even know if it will send or receive texts... You can try texting me a message with the number I gave you (FBI)
Lisa Ann Linquist
If you don't have anything to chat on that means you are still at home on your desktop sir
David Hardy
Come on Lisa.....How can I be headed for Western Union and on my computer at the same time?????
Lisa Ann Linquist
So how are you contacting me now
David Hardy
Oops!!!...almost hit the car in front of me!!!!
Lisa Ann Linquist
So how are you contacting me now
David Hardy
Well the guy I almost hit got out of his car and we started yelling at each other, then we calmed down and we had a very nice conversation and he let me send this message to you and he asked why I was in such a big rush and I told him all about this money I won from Facebook and I had to rush to send a moneygram to collect it. Turns out he works for the FBI's fraud division here in Bostojn. He insisted he go to McDonald with me so we could have a little talk, but I don't know this guy. Do you think I can trust him?
Lisa Ann Linquist
Sir if you don't have this money don't disturb me i have a lot of winner to attend to
Please if you are ready to get your winning you can go make the payment
David Hardy
It should be "winners"....winner is singular. It's impossible to have a lot of winner. You can have lots of winners or a lot of a winner, but you can't have a lot of winner and again it should've been "winnings", not winning.

This is where the conversation ended.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 09-17-2019 at 11:32 PM..
Old 07-25-2016, 10:45 PM
Alizée dreamer

Un-rêve is on a distinguished road

Seriously Scruffy you've gotta look out for this kinda shit.. I always thought you were more savvy, well don't listen to me I'm fuck£d up anyway from time to time.

Alizée, Balayent les maux de cœur
Old 07-26-2016, 10:18 AM

Shepherd is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
I

This is where the conversation ended.

Wow! $500,000. What a cheapskate. I was offered $300,000 million. I couldn't figure out how much money that was. Because I have a moral objection to banks and feared the money wouldn't all fit in my house, I had to turn it down. The experience was disappointing, but sometimes life is like that.
Old 07-26-2016, 08:02 PM

In case this picture hasn't been posted here yet. Looks like they are doing a little sightseeing there. Nice to see apparently Annily is with them.

The picture at the bottom is one I took back in 2012. Once again, I miss her by just a few years!

Montenegro.jpg

Attachment 1374

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 11-06-2018 at 08:49 PM..
Old 07-26-2016, 10:44 PM

Jo said today...
"La seule chose exacte dans un journal, c'est la date !"
Coluche
" the only thing accurate in a newspaper, it's the date!"
Coluche"

Don't know what it's in reference to; maybe just newspaper stories in general.
Old 07-27-2016, 07:42 PM
Last Fan Standing

Ray4AJ is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
In case this picture hasn't been posted here yet.

The picture at the bottom is one I took back in 2012. Once again, I miss her by just a few years!
Grégoire's mom took that first photo.

I don't imagine many fans can say that Alizée is following in their footsteps.
Old 07-28-2016, 06:39 AM

There was a photo posted today on FB by a some FB members from Corsica. It shows a picture of a group of men who belong to FLNC which is a nationalist group who's I believe main goal is an independent Corsica. There were 9 of these individuals in the picture with hoods pulled over their faces and with numerous weapons from pistol to rifles, a machine gun and what looked to be laws type weapons and I guess the gist of the message they put out was to put radical Islamists on notice that if something happens in Corsica, in addition to the French police, they will have to deal with the FLNC.