Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Old 10-17-2018, 09:42 AM
Administrator

CleverCowboy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shepherd View Post
No wonder she spoke of her bodyguards when she got back to France.
Shepherd, I hadn't seen anything about what she said about her bodyguards. What did she say?

On the Day 3 video, Alizee gets in a group photo with about 15 or 20 of her fans. Her bodyguards are watching her like a hawk. You can see at 2:05 where one of them reaches in the crowd and pulls off the hand of some fan who put it on her shoulder. Interestingly, the fan directly to the left rests his hand on her shoulder at the last minute and they let it slide. After the photo, she gets whisked away immediately.

For the most part, I think Alizee allows more access to her "personal space" by fans than just about any other celebrity I have seen. It would be a tough job, as a body guard, to make split second determinations on what does and does not make Alizee uncomfortable. I think being touched by somebody behind her that she cannot see is a definite problem and I think he handled it correctly. The guy at her side had his right hand in an awkward position and he merely rested it on the back of her shoulder and they let it go. Probably a good call there as well.

Also, for face scrunch fans, she does a great one at 0:25